Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 15, 2012
so, i've been with my gf for about 3 years now and i cant stop thinking of how i want her to have sex with other men. I just cant get it out of my head and I have now mentioned it to her and she has finally kind of agreed to it. Idk why i want this so bad but i want to see her have sex with other men.

I dont know if this is normal or what but just thought id share and get some opinions on the matter. Maybe some advice.
Sexyfrank

El Monte, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2012
roto88 wrote:
so, i've been with my gf for about 3 years now and i cant stop thinking of how i want her to have sex with other men. I just cant get it out of my head and I have now mentioned it to her and she has finally kind of agreed to it. Idk why i want this so bad but i want to see her have sex with other men.
I dont know if this is normal or what but just thought id share and get some opinions on the matter. Maybe some advice.
ok send me a pic of her and we see how can we do to sex her
Anonymous

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2012
roto88 wrote:
yea sennd a pic and see if she has what it takes to do other guys SparkyRc1207@yahoo.com
5incher

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jan 15, 2012
I would luv to trade my wife for your GF. I feel the same way also
braydon

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2012
send me pics I'll bang her while you watch 80 14727455 or email me at braydon.peterson@yahoo.com

Location hidden

#6 Jan 15, 2012
well i have slowly talked to her about it, like when we are having sex and she gets turned on by it, and recently i asked her if she would really do it and she said yeah if i really wanted it.

Idk though if its just a fantasy or something i wanna do in real life.
Sexyfrank

El Monte, CA

#7 Jan 15, 2012
roto88 wrote:
well i have slowly talked to her about it, like when we are having sex and she gets turned on by it, and recently i asked her if she would really do it and she said yeah if i really wanted it.
Idk though if its just a fantasy or something i wanna do in real life.
send me a pic of here 3168070559

Location hidden

#8 Jan 16, 2012
I'll send pics to you guys in a few hours, she's not super pretty but she's pretty cute.

I live in Los Angeles btw.
Join Free

Location hidden

#9 Jan 16, 2012
ok I'll send you a couple pics in a few hours, she's not a model buts she is cute, I think. btw we live in Los Angeles
Captain Candid

South Africa

#11 Jan 16, 2012
roto88 wrote:
I have (had) the same urge as you and it became an obsession with me. So much so that I'd spend most days fantasising about it and go home of an evening and all I wanted to do was screw her senceless. Well, we got the opportunity as she was/is nevr been for or against it so we planned to meet a guy who responded t an advert I placed and we got down to business. It was explosive is all I can say. the intensity of the sex was unbelieveable and when he shot into her I thought I would lose my mind. The one unfortunate thing was that she wanted me to do her first and as I was so worked up I couldn't hold ack and di. If not I would have liked to go down on her after him ad clean her up. Afterwards,,,we never spoke of it as if it were a secret. The second time was better then the first and I managed to feel his thrusting into her and felt his shoot his load into her too. A few more meets and she decided she did't want to continue so we no longer do. Why did we.? Well I think it's something to do with my not getting what I need from our sex. It's always been one sided and thats from MY side so I wanted something to increase the potency of our sex and that did it but not for long enough. Now we eldom have sex and it's going on fr a year cos I cannot any longer find it in me to have sex with someone who doesn't reciprocate. One sided sex is not for me,,it's for the birds.

Since: Oct 11

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#12 Jan 16, 2012
It really depends on how strong your relationship is emotionally. If it is not in the nature of the two of you to be jealous, for example, I would say that is a precondition. If the two of you are strongly emotionally connected, then I suppose sharing the bed with another won't pull you apart. To be honest most people with this fantasy back out of this fantasy at the last moment. Are you certain it is only the thought of sharing your girlfriend that turns you on, and not the thought of including another man?

Location hidden

#13 Jan 16, 2012
Martha wrote:
I think it's somewhat normal. My boyfriend had that fantasy. He finally convinced me to do it. We did it with his bestfriend.they both took turns on me. They went hardcore on me. But I must say I like his bestfriend more.. He knew how to do me.
I know have sex with him on a regular basis behind my boyfriends back.
It's a risk because your girl might like the other guy more then you!
I've thought about that too, but I want her to enjoy it so I don't think that would be a huge issue.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 16, 2012
_N1ck_ wrote:
It really depends on how strong your relationship is emotionally. If it is not in the nature of the two of you to be jealous, for example, I would say that is a precondition. If the two of you are strongly emotionally connected, then I suppose sharing the bed with another won't pull you apart. To be honest most people with this fantasy back out of this fantasy at the last moment. Are you certain it is only the thought of sharing your girlfriend that turns you on, and not the thought of including another man?
well we have Been together for a while but I cannot say how I would react if and when it happens.

what I can't stop thinking of is her being used by another man, being opened and touched. it's driving me crazy lol

Since: Oct 11

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#15 Jan 16, 2012
Fascinating. You drive me curious to learn more about the girl in question? How would you envisage such an affair brewing up between your girlfriend and the man?

Location hidden

#16 Jan 16, 2012
_N1ck_ wrote:
Fascinating. You drive me curious to learn more about the girl in question? How would you envisage such an affair brewing up between your girlfriend and the man?
well I'm not sure on the details but I want to see but I don't want her to know I'm looking.
Mike c

Washington, DC

#17 Jan 16, 2012
roto88 wrote:
<quoted text>
well I'm not sure on the details but I want to see but I don't want her to know I'm looking.
Email me at mikecheo@hotmail.com and I will make up a story about Ur gf and me
Stewart

Severna Park, MD

#18 Jan 16, 2012
Send me some pics to. Ssss.smith72@gmail.com
stev

Dublin, Ireland

#20 Jan 16, 2012
roto88 wrote:
<quoted text>
same idea as u ,in my head all the time,lets swap gf pics,mark120679@hotmail.com

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 16, 2012
@roto88,

If you aren't sure, be very careful. If you aren't 100% confident in your relationship, I wouldn't recommend this. I especially wouldn't recommend doing it with a friend.

If you want to experiment, and you aren't 100% sure, I'd recommend an out of town weekend mini-vacation and find someone who isn't in your home town to experiment with. Less risk of attachments and of her going behind your back for repeats that way.

I don't want to be all negative. This can be very exciting and fun if you really want it, and if you have a strong relationship.

Good luck.

Location hidden

#22 Jan 16, 2012
Wants2LickU wrote:
@roto88,
If you aren't sure, be very careful. If you aren't 100% confident in your relationship, I wouldn't recommend this. I especially wouldn't recommend doing it with a friend.
If you want to experiment, and you aren't 100% sure, I'd recommend an out of town weekend mini-vacation and find someone who isn't in your home town to experiment with. Less risk of attachments and of her going behind your back
for repeats that way.

I don't want to be all negative. This can be very exciting and fun if you really want it, and if you
have a strong relationship.

Good luck.
thanks for the advice, I believe we have a strong relationship. it's something I really want, atleasy when I think about it.

I think it's because she's cute and very innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wives do you ever Flash Strangers w/Husband there (Jun '11) 2 min Wifey 22
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min m4rcoo0 278,119
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 2 min pepo 6,253
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min chanttzz_93 12,994
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min ukguy51 25,310
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min otherguytech 378,142
Manchester gay teens (Apr '13) 2 min Joshytight93 192
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Bobby 472,032
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min davebigdude 159,995
•••