I love dirty panties
SANA

Indore, India

#79 Nov 20, 2010
recently today morning i tested my aunties dirty unwased sexy wet penty extrmly amazing and mrop my sperm on it in her bathroom.........
tommie

Quitman, AR

#81 Nov 27, 2010
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when my young sister has been eating corn or chunky peanut butter and some oozes out into her panties. I sniff it and rub it all over my face.
yes corn makes it nice get to re eat what she eats. so hot horseutoit@yahoo.com
mr wadds

Carpentersville, IL

#82 Nov 27, 2010
F_I_N_E wrote:
I love to dirty panties.
Why, You old skid licker!!!
taylor

United States

#83 Dec 3, 2010
I'm selling my used panties and lingerie! If you're interested email lovelyladies@sexyusedpanties.c om for pricing and pics!

Since: Mar 10

Gainsborough, UK

#84 Dec 7, 2010
Lickr

Auckland, New Zealand

#85 Feb 25, 2011
Wel i love sniffing my oldr sisters pantis!.. Drives me nuts . Wel one nite my sister came home drunk and went in her room, i waited for to sleep and went n and saw her pantis dat she was wering 2nite pickd them up and dam she had alot of cum on them .

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#87 Mar 6, 2011
I too sell my panties. please email me at sweetkitten83@gmail.com for questions or requests.

I even come with buyer references to prove I'm real.
chres

Sakura, Japan

#88 Mar 7, 2011
no wonder my panties are always lost.LOL
http://www.sweety16.com
Join Free
White suspenders

Hanover, Germany

#89 Mar 7, 2011
My wife likes to steal her friends dirty knickers out of their washing basket and bring them home for me to wear. She also does this with stockings if she is lucky enough to find any. It drives her wild.
tomi

Naylor, MO

#90 Mar 7, 2011
White suspenders wrote:
My wife likes to steal her friends dirty knickers out of their washing basket and bring them home for me to wear. She also does this with stockings if she is lucky enough to find any. It drives her wild.
wonderful wife. at least u dont have to steal them. but its mor fun.. i love them nice and dirty. my wife is a dyke lizzy and makes me wear for her. love being her bitch. horseutoit@yahoo.com
tomi

Naylor, MO

#91 Mar 7, 2011
Guy69 wrote:
Father of 7yr old girl here selling used panties pimpingthatgirl@gmail.com
want to know more please. horseutoit@yahoo.com
Vercingetorix

New York, NY

#92 Mar 13, 2011
If anyone here is serious about selling some pairs, shoot my an e-mail. sha la ma ness er (one word) - yahoo.
DancinDannyD

Horsham, UK

#95 May 1, 2011
Hey there, love to sniff hot panties - if anyone has pics or stories to share, please email me (have pics in exchange)- LEGAL stuff please, NOT interested in underage (i.e. 7 year old FFS!) material
danny_432@hotmail.com
Pantyman

Tipton, UK

#96 May 1, 2011
Just ordered my first pair online shes putting them on in the morning can't wait
sana

Anand, India

#97 May 11, 2011
arry wrote:
http://img811.imageshack.us/g/ p8310047.jpg/
hi i want to teaste ur penties with white juice inside..
sana

Anand, India

#98 May 11, 2011
i love extremlt dirty penties
pantylover

Singapore, Singapore

#99 May 17, 2011
I love most dirty silky satin panty especially pink and black.Most of the time at neighbour laundry basket or when i visit my student dormatories.
I really love the scent and i rub against my harden cock:)

sometime, i sneak into my maid room and smell her worn lingerie and panties and it turn me on.She left and leave lots of slinky lingerie and panties behind:)

any one do e-mail me at: wornlingerie@gmail.com
tomi

Quitman, AR

#104 May 27, 2011
John wrote:
It's normal, I've sniffed plenty
not only normal but nice and kinky. i love then nice and worn. love my granny panties. horseutoit@yahoo.com
tomi

Quitman, AR

#105 May 27, 2011
Dawid wrote:
If anyone has any used preteen panties I will buy some. I just love preteen panties.xkingx2@gmail.com
i love pre teen panties also along with any others i can steal horseutoit@yahoo.com
maniac

United States

#107 Jun 10, 2011
I love dirty panties especially my sisters thongs they're so good. I also like my sister in laws they're the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharing my wife - the first time 2 min joe75143 2
Looking for a sexy roleplay chat with a female ... 2 min Naughtyme 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Dominator0002 806,534
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min lespartridge 787,421
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min marquel_ayers0517 387,303
Taboo chat (Jun '14) 3 min BIB BOI 190
Dirty ki...k 4 min Ashley837 109,811
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min rokiss69 108,916
More from around the web