Rhonda

Louisville, KY

#55 Sep 18, 2010
I love sniffing licking and eating mine my moms and grandmas stinky dity panties I have several orgasms doing this its soo much fun reach me at rhondadoes@yahoo.com
Unknown

Indore, India

#57 Oct 13, 2010
Hi i allways use to teaste my sisters,mothers and aunties dirty penties and drop my sperm unwased penties in there personall bathroom as no one is there during day time all are working.....share your sisters penty photos......all
Unknown

Indore, India

#58 Oct 13, 2010
I used to listen voice of my cousine sisiter pee when she use to do bathroom and love her wet penties as soon as she left the bathroom after bath.
Young Married Couple

Fitzgerald, GA

#59 Oct 13, 2010
Thanking about selling my wifes panties after she wears them after we have had sex and they are still wet with cumm.

“Panty Pixie”

Since: Sep 08

Keaau, HI

#60 Oct 13, 2010
Young Married Couple wrote:
Thanking about selling my wifes panties after she wears them after we have had sex and they are still wet with cumm.
There is a market for that.
Young Married Couple

Fitzgerald, GA

#61 Oct 13, 2010
F_I_N_E wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a market for that.
Do you have anymore info ? we are serious about this. Thanks alot.

“Panty Pixie”

Keaau, HI

#62 Oct 13, 2010
<quoted text>Do you have anymore info ? we are serious about this. Thanks alot.
I might have too much information!I am drafting up a guide. it's very much a work in progress.

Along those lines, there is quite a lot of propaganda out there on the web if you do search for such information. It leads you to a place where the entity wants you to pay $50, send garments to them and copies of a utility bill...in order to become 'verified'. Really, what it comes down to is you needing a webcam or camera phone that does videos, and you can keep it between you and your buyers. Do the two of you have either?

“Panty Pixie”

Keaau, HI

#63 Oct 13, 2010
...and by the way, I must give credit where it is due. It was here, on the HS forum, that someone first suggested that I do this sort of thing--what I term 'video verification'.
Join Free
LikeItTight

London, UK

#64 Oct 13, 2010
God I love dirty panties. I have about 20 pairs of dirty knickers under my pillow. I love smelling them especially when they are just fresh
Young Married Couple

Fitzgerald, GA

#65 Oct 13, 2010
Tell me what you think. Please
panTsniffer

Little Rock, AR

#66 Oct 17, 2010
me too!

“Panty Pixie”

Keaau, HI

#67 Oct 17, 2010
I love to dirty panties.
panTsniffer

Little Rock, AR

#68 Oct 17, 2010
<quoted text> Tell me what you think. Please
..uh i would probably buy them.
Young Married Couple

Cairo, GA

#69 Oct 17, 2010
panTsniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
..uh i would probably buy them.
Hey why not, Tell us how we need to go about doing it. And how you want them.

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#70 Oct 19, 2010
Oh yes I love dirty panties. Most men have sniffed panties at some point in there life and it would be hard to find a guy who has not had those curious thoughts when seeing a pair of worn panties laying on the floor or in the hamper. When visiting someone else's house I usually excuse myself to go to the bathroom, go straight for the hamper, and yummy, here is my reward, one of my buddy's wife's freshly used and smelly undies. I can't help it, but unload myself in them. I know for sure some of my friends have done this same thing with my wifes panties. My wife actually intentionally leaves her panties in plain sight so that my friends will see them and hopefully use them, most of the time they do use them as they are never in the same place my wife left them. It turns her on that I enjoy sniffing panties and also that others sniff her panties. I love putting my nose right into the crotch and putting some of the scent on my nose, my wife will come up to me and kiss me while we are over at a friends house after I have been in the bathroom and she will whisper to me that she can smell her on my nose and she usually says no fair. My wife is really cool and she loves how turned on panties make me. Check out our profile for more about us.
mike

United States

#72 Nov 10, 2010
Cindhotty wrote:
I don't wear panties, but my tights get dirty, sometimes I don't change them for 3-4 days, even after I have sex I don't change.
this a guy and I love every bit of that baby
mike

United States

#73 Nov 10, 2010
I know that ass really stank I love it like that talk dirty to me baby
oops

Carpentersville, IL

#74 Nov 10, 2010
F_I_N_E wrote:
I love to dirty panties.
How do you feel about brown,yellow and red pantys with a pronounced skid mark?
oops

Carpentersville, IL

#75 Nov 10, 2010
F_I_N_E wrote:
I love to dirty panties.
you're gonna be easy to go christmass shoppin for. Just go to the nearest hamper and pull out a pair of smelly pantys with turd marks.

“Free & Single”

Since: Nov 10

Tenerife, Canary Islands

#76 Nov 13, 2010
My friend Jessica sells dirty panties and does photos and videos of panty stuff. She has a website:
http://www.cascademag.com/buywetpanties.htm
She's very reliable and she gives you what you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min boorrd 452,911
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min meeeeeeee94 74,906
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min art_pb2 630,882
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 3 min Theowillem 8,553
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 3 min David0407 27,582
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 4 min 37yearoldbimommy-... 54,669
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 4 min vvvvc 5,005
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Humiliateme26uk 277,192
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min hornyhard789 593,843
More from around the web