Since: Dec 07

Basically, the World.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Why do guys like it? Is it a psychological or physical turn on?

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

A little bit of both. It feels good to be taken in all the way down. If he's too big and you can't quite do it use your hand firmly at the base and stroke him up and down as you lick and suck as much as you can take in. He'll be putty in your hands.

Since: Dec 08

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Bit of both really. The physical part is obvious isn't it - horny guy has a woman taking care of him - little wonder he likes it! In seriousness though, it feels good....to have more than just the head get the pleasure of tongue and throat. When aroused, feeling tongue/lips at the base feels great :)

Since: Dec 07

Basically, the World.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

well, I can do it. But when it goes all the way down, that's the only time he gets vocal and it made me wonder why. How's it any different from the veejay?

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

Well, I think different things work for different guys. You're obviously doing something very right when you take him all the way - try asking him what exactly feels good when you're pleasuring him (on second thoughts, with a whole mouthful, that might be tough!)He probably likes your tongue/lips on the base of the shaft, or just really likes the feel of the inside of your mouth
wakeup

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

My bf likes when I bite him when I'm going down.I've never had any other guy like this.Is there anyone else that seem to enjoy this also?
bushtuckerman

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

For me I think it is a visual thing....though I must say it does feel f*cking great also. The tightness of her throat on the head of the penis feels great.
I have only ever been truely deepthroated once and it took all of about 5 minutes to explode in her mouth. Which leads me to my next question....
how many women can actually deepthroat an above average sized penis. I am about 6 1/2 inches, and only once have I seen a woman take it all in.....yet you couild be led to believe that every woman can deepthroat 9 inches....
I can sense a poll coming on.

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

wakeup wrote:
My bf likes when I bite him when I'm going down.I've never had any other guy like this.Is there anyone else that seem to enjoy this also?
Ouch....don't think I'd want anyone biting the goodstuff....though gently (and I mean very gently) using your teeth on the shaft could increase sensation
Join Free
bushtuckerman

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

I love it when my wife bites my cck off when she is sucking me....it usually means she is horny as hell
wakeup

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

bushtuckerman wrote:
I love it when my wife bites my cck off when she is sucking me....it usually means she is horny as hell
I was curious if there were any other guys out there.He's my first that ever asked me.Usually the guys are like,don't use your teeth.Just wondering how "normal" he is for wanting this..lol
wakeup

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Thanks,I was just wondering if this was something any other guy ever liked.

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Well, when you're hard, the penis is quite sensitive, and the switching between the softness of tongue/lips/mouth and the feel of teeth gently moving across the shaft can feel good....wouldn't go as far as actually biting though
bushtuckerman

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

I love it when she starts to bite....I tell her to bite it off and tell her she can bite it as hard as she wants....often I tell her to bite it harder and harder until it reaches feels like she is about to bite it off....by which point she has left some pretty serious teeth marks. Makes me feel like she really wants to eat my c@ck.
She has to get a least a couple of inches down though else the skin at the top is way to soft and sensitive
Jay

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

I'm 7" and pretty thick. My gf regularly deep throats me and she's a very small woman. I think for me the increased pleasure of deep throat is simply that more of my c&*k is being stimulated at the same time. There's also an element of acceptance: she's not doing it just because I want it; she's really into it! I like a light (very light) sensation of teeth, but not on the head.
bushtuckerman

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Last night when we went to bed, my wife started sucking my c@ck. The lights were out and I couldnt see what she was doing but it felt great and like she had half my 7" c@ck in her mouth....she has always struggled to even get that far down normally. I asked her how much she was taking into her mouth, and she wrapped her fingers around my shaft about 2/3's the way down. I didnt believe her, so I turned on the mobile phone light and asked her to show me....this time she got within an inch or so from the base, and I nearly blew my load there and then. I asked her if she could get all the way down, and she dived down again, and no word of a lye consumed my whole c@ck all the way to the base.
How does a girl that has never really liked giving head, and barely takes more than a couple of inches into her mouth, all of the sudden consume the whole 7 inches as if overnight....
She just said that it wasnt that difficult, and she made sure she used lots of saliva. My c@ck also has a slight curve to the left, and she was able to use the natural curvature of my c@ck to guide it down her throat.
Talk about hitting the jackpot. For 4 years, a reluctant c@cksucker...now she shows me she can deepthroat my whole c@ck, and she wants to overcome her physical aversion to swallowing.
Guys...it can be done, and it does feel f@*k!%g great
Go you good thing

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

bushtuckerman wrote:
For me I think it is a visual thing....though I must say it does feel f*cking great also. The tightness of her throat on the head of the penis feels great.
I have only ever been truely deepthroated once and it took all of about 5 minutes to explode in her mouth. Which leads me to my next question....
how many women can actually deepthroat an above average sized penis. I am about 6 1/2 inches, and only once have I seen a woman take it all in.....yet you couild be led to believe that every woman can deepthroat 9 inches....
I can sense a poll coming on.
I have the same question ... I'm also average sized and only one woman out of more than 15 got within an inch of taking it all. SO I wonder about all these claims by people who talk about deepthroat .. it seems a pretty rare skill.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

bushtuckerman, you may be one of the luckiest husbands around.....
bushtuckerman

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

I still think I must have been dreaming...but seriously, I dont know where it came from....I am just thinking "who are you and what have you done with my wife". seeing her take it all in was such a turn on.
She just said she had to stop making excuses and just get down to it...god love her
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Tell her you love her....hell, i even love her...lol.
Lisa I

Franklin Lakes, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

FauxOlivia wrote:
Why do guys like it? Is it a psychological or physical turn on?
I havnt done bjs yet. I seen pictures,& wonder if all guys expect this aspecialy once married?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4756 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min smooth slave 243,731
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Brhulk 134,720
sarah marie taylor, answers your questions 2 min sarah marie taylor 219
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min Captain 59,771
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min loverman3 333,642
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 3 min Dan 6,240
male slave looking for a mistress to serve and ... (Aug '11) 4 min subcuckold 406
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min ueowjdn 437,734
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min Huey2187 2,549
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••