Do men like to touch and smell armpits of women?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Rupa Sarkar

Chennai, India

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Except in winter season, I always wear sleeveless blouse when I go out. When I stand in a bus or train while travelling, I occasionally (of course intentionally) raise my arms to bare the armpits. On several occasions, I found men touching or even smelling my armpits. Probably they like the sweaty odour of my underarms. I really feel aroused when a man touches or smells my armpits.
Sweets147

Leicester, UK

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Rupa Sarkar wrote:
Except in winter season, I always wear sleeveless blouse when I go out. When I stand in a bus or train while travelling, I occasionally (of course intentionally) raise my arms to bare the armpits. On several occasions, I found men touching or even smelling my armpits. Probably they like the sweaty odour of my underarms. I really feel aroused when a man touches or smells my armpits.
Iv noticed that aswell I always do the same lol wher u from rupa
Da B

Bowie, MD

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Yes!! I do anyway. I date primarily black women and look for those that refrain from shaving there, the scent is a pleasure when sweating it up in da'sheets.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 21, 2012
when was the last time that happened rupa?
stat

Didcot, UK

#6 Sep 21, 2012
ive licked a girls armpits smooth and bald she was 12 i wanted to lick other bald smooth parts of her but she wouldnt let me,so i robbed her filthy barbie panties and jacked off like a pervert in front of a mirror at home

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

#7 Sep 21, 2012
I love to kiss a womans armpit...licking her there is so erotic, too! It's wonderful when she does the same for ne.:)
Hairball

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2012
Yeah what dude said black girls pits taste better love the ones that don't shave
Rupa Sarkar

Kolkata, India

#9 Nov 23, 2012
DmT22 wrote:
when was the last time that happened rupa?
It happens so frequently, I can't exactly remember. But it happens in summer only.
Join Free
Mark

Carrollton, GA

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Girls pits are gross:(
Josh

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jan 23, 2013
I am a boy with almost shaped body .i wear t shirts having small sleeve.when i travel in bus ladies come towards me and they touch&itch my armpit ,smell those.they often try to hold my...**....why they r doing to me
deepam

Ashburn, VA

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Rupa Sarkar wrote:
I love to lick shaved women armpits
akshay

Satellite Provider

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Me too yrrr
admirer

Thrissur, India

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Rupa Sarkar wrote:
I just saw this message and excited. Since I am also in Bangalore can we meet somewhere and u allow me to see ur underarms.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 7, 2013
I love to lick a guy's armpit, very erotic!
Reason

Plymouth, UK

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Yeah why not, anything that might make her say "ew you perv" I wanna do :)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Rupa Sarkar wrote:
I love the feel and smell of a woman's hairy armpits but think that shaved ones are boring.
blah

Sunnyvale, CA

#20 Mar 27, 2013
stat wrote:
ive licked a girls armpits smooth and bald she was 12 i wanted to lick other bald smooth parts of her but she wouldnt let me,so i robbed her filthy barbie panties and jacked off like a pervert in front of a mirror at home
you are very sick
Arun

Ashburn, VA

#21 Apr 3, 2013
Girls often try to touch and smell my hairy armpit from bus.and the love to itch my crotch.why?
joe

Virginia Beach, VA

#22 Apr 4, 2013
In a word "pheromones". Though I have a tendency to see the world in a scientific way, all my reason and logic goes out the window when I'm with a beautiful woman with her arms exposed. It's like catnip.
rahul

Pune, India

#23 Apr 10, 2013
everybuddy body produced their own odour.its called pheromones its produce in armpit very much.women produced their own pheromones and men their own pheromones.so we are attracted opposite sex.that a matter girls like to smell boy and boy like to smell girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min daddy wanted 37,433
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min trybrixx 374,076
Women: What does a Penis feel like? (Jun '09) 5 min benie 42
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Tooti-1233 491,535
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 5 min pussycatdoll 66,398
snapchat pics of my wife 6 min jewalker1415 100
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 6 min babyface4991 4,179
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min dementeddaniel 45,803
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Muscular Jock 223,602
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min bradley_wilding 561,493