i like making golden showers with my gf

“fallen short of the glory”

Since: Apr 07

Saint Paul, Minnesota

#24 Apr 20, 2007
nao puck wrote:
i like making golden showers with my gf
Oh my lord.

Well, I guess I better just stay outta this thread.
Bi-Guy

Esk, Australia

#26 May 5, 2007
i would like to go down on a guy while a chick watched, but it'd be better if the girl got involved as well. i reckon it would be so hot!

People who don't like this idea, thats cool! i mean its not for everyone BUT it's not fair of you to belittle those of us who do like this idea, we are no less of people than you are, remember that!

“You cant win if you dont play ”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#27 May 11, 2007
darkwolf wrote:
My wife likes to have sex with black men every now and then. I know this sounds strange but they like to make fun of me and humilliate me when she has a black lover around and I kinda like it. They have me lick my wife to get her wet and ready for him and then they make me get him hard and ready by sucking on him while my wife watches. He usually gets pretty rough and grabs me by the hair or by the ears as he thrust his big black cock in and out of my mouth. while she watches she usually says things to me like you are a pathetic little cock sucker
and stuff like that. And when they are finished I amm told to clean both of them up with my mouth. One time she had one of her girlfriends come over and join in. That was really a turn on having both of them watch me suck on him and then watching him do both of the after.
I would never give another guy a blowjob by myself. but when my wife is with him and they almost force me to it is really erotic
Sounds demeaning. I couldn't belittle myself like that. There enough man bashing in todays media without doing it to yourself.
jizzum jim

Rochester, NY

#28 May 11, 2007
You are all sick moherfuckers
darkwolf

AOL

#29 May 12, 2007
Supertek wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds demeaning. I couldn't belittle myself like that. There enough man bashing in todays media without doing it to yourself.
Its not really man bashing. Its just that my wife enjoys it and I would do almost anything to keep her happy. We have done it so many times now that I am used to it. I didn't like it at first but it doesn't really bother me that much anymore. It's kind of embarassing when she brings her friends over to watch though, but she enjoys it and thats what counts.

“More to say than 'ooh! ahh!'”

Location hidden

#30 May 12, 2007
Hate to break it to all of you but I get LOTS of calls from guys with fantasies like this. Ever heard of the Kinsey scale?

Believe it or not, a fair number of guys call me, a girl, to talk about doing stuff with guys... men are fascinated with cock. Fun, fun, fun for me!

Cuckold is another favorite: F*ck my wife and make me watch/hear about it/humiliate me about it.

It's a wide, wide world out there, kids. Enjoy it!
JKay

Australia

#31 May 15, 2007
That's it I'm outta here.
Join Free

“You cant win if you dont play ”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#32 May 17, 2007
TriciaThePhoneSexOperator wrote:
Hate to break it to all of you but I get LOTS of calls from guys with fantasies like this. Ever heard of the Kinsey scale?
Believe it or not, a fair number of guys call me, a girl, to talk about doing stuff with guys... men are fascinated with cock. Fun, fun, fun for me!
Cuckold is another favorite: F*ck my wife and make me watch/hear about it/humiliate me about it.
It's a wide, wide world out there, kids. Enjoy it!
Hey Tricia,
Is that your picture in your avatar??
Stabler

AOL

#37 Sep 4, 2007
I was at a party a few months ago. It was pretty late and everyone was pretty buzzed. My x girlfriend was there and she and a couple of other girls were talking and saying that they always wanted to watch a guy give oral sex to another man. Pepper, my x, actually came up to me and asked if I would do it for them. I told her no way. Any how later in the night I was very drunk and she kept bugging me about it. I was really out of it and I can't beleave it but she talked me into giving her new boyfriend a BJ.
I must have been in outer space because I did it in front of about 20 people. I knew it was a mistake right away, cause he started saying suck it you little bltch, get a good taste of the c@ck thats doing your x girlfriend. Pepper was laughing at me and saying stuff as well. And to make matters even worse the girl who was throwing the party got out a video cam and taped most of it. I dont know why but I just kept sucking on him, he had hold of my head and just kept thrusting himself in and out of my mouth and I was too drunk to fight it. This must have gone on for about 10 minuted before he finally came. But it wasn't even over then because another guy took over and I just went with it. It was the most humiliating night of my life. All that just to make a few girls happy.

Location hidden

#38 Sep 4, 2007
Stabler wrote:
I was at a party a few months ago. It was pretty late and everyone was pretty buzzed. My x girlfriend was there and she and a couple of other girls were talking and saying that they always wanted to watch a guy give oral sex to another man. Pepper, my x, actually came up to me and asked if I would do it for them. I told her no way. Any how later in the night I was very drunk and she kept bugging me about it. I was really out of it and I can't beleave it but she talked me into giving her new boyfriend a BJ.
I must have been in outer space because I did it in front of about 20 people. I knew it was a mistake right away, cause he started saying suck it you little bltch, get a good taste of the c@ck thats doing your x girlfriend. Pepper was laughing at me and saying stuff as well. And to make matters even worse the girl who was throwing the party got out a video cam and taped most of it. I dont know why but I just kept sucking on him, he had hold of my head and just kept thrusting himself in and out of my mouth and I was too drunk to fight it. This must have gone on for about 10 minuted before he finally came. But it wasn't even over then because another guy took over and I just went with it. It was the most humiliating night of my life. All that just to make a few girls happy.
I've heard this kind of fantasy from several men... it fascinates me... and I love it ...a LOT... lol
Stabler

AOL

#40 Sep 4, 2007
TriciaThePhoneSexOperator wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard this kind of fantasy from several men... it fascinates me... and I love it ...a LOT... lol
It was really more of my x girlfriends fantasy than mine. I am not attracted to men and had never done anything like that before, but when I had him in my mouth it was like all that mattered was to get him to come. I just can't believe my x girlfriend told me to suck off her new bf and I did it.

Location hidden

#41 Sep 4, 2007
mikehorny wrote:
tricia you are so dam sexy.... i wish that i could e-mail you. mwah
we could always do a call, ya know ;-)

Since: Sep 07

UK

#43 Sep 4, 2007
you are all damn disgusting.I can just see judgement cumin

Location hidden

#44 Sep 4, 2007
unstoppable paki wrote:
you are all damn disgusting.I can just see judgement cumin
I use judgement cumin and a little ignorance garlic to season roast pork. DElicious!!
Stan

Gainesville, FL

#45 Sep 5, 2007
Darkwolf, sounds like you are gay and enjoy being humiliated. And your wife enjoys humiliating you and watching ydisrespects you by watching you being humiliated.
Alex

Gainesville, FL

#46 Sep 5, 2007
Not sure if this belongs here or in a threesome forum. An old friend of my wife's came into town some time back, and was staying at a nice hotel because he no longer lives here. The 3 of us went out to dinner, and after consuming a considerable amount of good wine, my wife whispered to me that the 2 of them used to have sex when she was 12 or 13 years old. Soon we we were back in his hotel room and she wanted to have sex with him for "old time's sake". I had never been in a threesome before, but the 3 of us really got into it. When he was doing oral on Phyllis, I took the initiative and went down on him. I took a good bit of his pen-s in my mouth and my wife began watching with interest. I was actually enjoying doing it. I sucked on his ba--s and made him enjoy what I was doing. My wife got really turned on by watching me, and when he started to c-m, I took it like I had been doing it for years. I enjoyed sucking him, tho I have never had any bisexual tendencies before that I know of. After my wife and I left the next day (the three of us continuing having sex that nit) wen home, showered and had some wild sex again. Think I will try to get her to arrange a 3some with her sister or another female for a rendevous soon.
Dickenhans

United States

#47 Sep 5, 2007
I'd do it.If 2 females have the "balls"to do each other then I'm man enough to.Why do so many guys get turned on to 2 women having sex,yet refuse to do the same for them?American Pie comes to mind guys.Flesh is flesh.Just packaged differently.We all are made up of male-female genes.Even in the Bible,it says EVE is made from Adams rib.All the other organs are the same.Seen girls look more like guys and some guys look more like girls.Thats genetic proof that guys/girls are made of the same stuff.Go fiqure.
Kirk

AOL

#49 Sep 8, 2007
These two girls and a guy moved into the apartment next to mine a while back. We all became friends and started to party together on a regular basis. One night when I was over there one of the girls asked me if I would suck her roommate off while she video taped it. I was kind of freaked out, and I had never had any gay sex before but I was also kinda drunk also. So after a few more drinks I said I would do it for them. So he striped down and sat on the couch and one of the girls sat next to him and the other got the video cammera. She started to stroke him and told me to come over. So I sat down on the floor in front of them and watched for a minute. Then she grabbed my head and gently pulled it down into his lap and fed him into my mouth. She kept jerking him for a while at the same time when I was sucking on him, then she let go so I could take him all the way down. I had never had any desire to do anything with another man before but his hard tool felt so good in my mouth, and it really turned me on to be doing this in front of two girls. after a while he was ready to come and he started to jerk himself, then she grabbed hold again and started to jerk him and told me to open my mouth. She stroked him untill he came all over my face and in my mouth and then he put himself back in my mouth and I sucked on him a little more untill he started to go down. I could not believe how exciting that was, after that I cleaned up and we watched the video they had made. Later I went into the bedroom with one of the girls and had the best sex I ever had in my life. What a night that was!
Mysterious one

United States

#50 Sep 8, 2007
Kirk wrote:
These two girls and a guy moved into the apartment next to mine a while back. We all became friends and started to party together on a regular basis. One night when I was over there one of the girls asked me if I would suck her roommate off while she video taped it. I was kind of freaked out, and I had never had any gay sex before but I was also kinda drunk also. So after a few more drinks I said I would do it for them. So he striped down and sat on the couch and one of the girls sat next to him and the other got the video cammera. She started to stroke him and told me to come over. So I sat down on the floor in front of them and watched for a minute. Then she grabbed my head and gently pulled it down into his lap and fed him into my mouth. She kept jerking him for a while at the same time when I was sucking on him, then she let go so I could take him all the way down. I had never had any desire to do anything with another man before but his hard tool felt so good in my mouth, and it really turned me on to be doing this in front of two girls. after a while he was ready to come and he started to jerk himself, then she grabbed hold again and started to jerk him and told me to open my mouth. She stroked him untill he came all over my face and in my mouth and then he put himself back in my mouth and I sucked on him a little more untill he started to go down. I could not believe how exciting that was, after that I cleaned up and we watched the video they had made. Later I went into the bedroom with one of the girls and had the best sex I ever had in my life. What a night that was!
All consenting adults.Thays fine.I see more men hugging these days and sexual innuendoes.As long as all enjoyed.If women can do it so can men.Take it like a man!Let the women see 2 guys together.I often find that once "Taboos" are broken,it's not such a big deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Steve 702,307
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min M15usa 691,969
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Sub slut 326,310
Anyone wanna know what I'm wearing right now 3 min hungry 23
Dirty ki...k 4 min Decsains1313 36,706
girls who want to teach a newbie how to sxt 4 min Penatonix 1
Do any women actually wear skirts with no panti... 4 min just 274
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min ruben_eng 92,758
More from around the web