Big Tongue 21

Staten Island, NY

#264 Jun 15, 2008
stemar wrote:
She is not only your girlfriend, sounds like she is everyone's girlfriend. You a pimp? Or just have no respect for women, sounds like this woman has no respect for herself either.
Couldnt have been said any better!
contraman

Dereham, UK

#265 Jun 16, 2008
bob wrote:
i want to do it
DO it! GO for it! Forget inhibitions etc. I'ts lovely sucking a big handsome stud in front of a woman-- preferably in front of a GROUP of women!Gobble, gobble, suck, suck---can I be MORE clear?
josh

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#266 Jun 22, 2008
So me and my roommate were running a train on a freak like always and nothing was out of the ordanary until he pulled out to c*m and it hit me in my face and chest. We didnt know what to do was i supposed to clean it up was he or should we get the girl to it. Then she starts laughing and say that i had to get him back im thinking no way because im not attracted to guys and i just want this c*m off me. she says he shoud suck you off then you would be even, im think there is no way thats gonna happen but before i could say anything he was sucking me off. i had never done any thing gay before but now i got some random girl watching my best friend sucking me off with his c*m on my face. but head is head so i came in his mouth then the girl starts kissing him in the mouth and spits the c*m on his c*ck and tells me to suck him off i figured that this is the only time that something like this could happen to me so i didnt think and just got to it. it was nasty and i dont think i will ever do that agin but how else would i know.

Since: Sep 07

United States

#267 Jun 25, 2008
I am married, I am also lucky in that my wife and I have open lines of communication with each other and we talk about everything. It has always been that way between the two of us. Because the lines of communication are so open she knows all about my interest and activities with others from my past to my present. Conversely I know about her interest and desires.

I will admit we are both more open minded than the average couple and we have done some things that others would consider sick and demented. How ever what we do in private with others is our choice and we are very selective with who we chose to invite in to our private lives. We don't judge others for their unique interest or lack there of.

From our point of view what you choose to do with others is your choice if you like it so much the better if you don't then don't do it again. The main point is to have respect for each other and have enough trust in each other to listen and consider the others wants and needs.

My wife and I have done this in the past and we both have enjoyed it. So much so if we meet the right person we will do it again. Meeting the right person however is the very hard part. There are a lot of assholes out there who do not know how to treat any one with respect with their clothes on their behavior is worse when they are naked.
Matthew Milw Wisconsin

AOL

#270 Jul 9, 2008
I always had a thing to try new things!!! I been Bi-curious for awhile now. I had this thing that I always wanted to try oral (give it). I always thought it would be great to have a women watch me and then join in. I think that would be awesome.
contraman

Petersfield, UK

#271 Jul 9, 2008
Matthew Milw Wisconsin wrote:
I always had a thing to try new things!!! I been Bi-curious for awhile now. I had this thing that I always wanted to try oral (give it). I always thought it would be great to have a women watch me and then join in. I think that would be awesome.
Agreed. To be knelt before a musculr blond stud & to give good head in a room full of women would be the ultimate thrill!
justin

Monroe, GA

#272 Jul 10, 2008
jizzum jim wrote:
You are all sick moherfuckers
Wow you put your name as "jizzum jim" but still call everyone else sick..... You must really love jizzum to name yourself after it... your a swallower!! arnt you??........ But seriously, did your pointless quote make you feel better about yourself?
711fpp

AOL

#274 Jul 28, 2008
I always had this fantasy and have done it in front of one girl a couple times. I loved it. I always fantacise about girls I know forecing me to suck off a couple guys while they watch , and verbally abuse me. I probably will never re-experience this though. That stabler guy is lucky to have a girl and her friends who like this. I would love it.
Join Free

“i am here to have fun”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, NC

#275 Jul 28, 2008
711fpp wrote:
I always had this fantasy and have done it in front of one girl a couple times. I loved it. I always fantacise about girls I know forecing me to suck off a couple guys while they watch , and verbally abuse me. I probably will never re-experience this though. That stabler guy is lucky to have a girl and her friends who like this. I would love it.
u need to it because u will not regret at least trying it. i have done it many times and i have loved it
sweet as sweet

Auburn, WA

#277 Jul 30, 2008
I love having women watch me while I do their man or he uses me or both. The more women to watch and the more cocks, the better. I love to be
"Forced dressed," in girlie undies and made to service guys in front of an audience.
The most I have ever drummed up is 3 men and 4 women. I would love to be gang banged on stage in front of a large audience ,some day.
Women that enjoy this are plentiful, but finding willing guys is tuff.

“i am here to have fun”

Havelock, NC

#278 Jul 30, 2008
sweet as sweet wrote:
I love having women watch me while I do their man or he uses me or both. The more women to watch and the more cocks, the better. I love to be
"Forced dressed," in girlie undies and made to service guys in front of an audience.
The most I have ever drummed up is 3 men and 4 women. I would love to be gang banged on stage in front of a large audience ,some day.
Women that enjoy this are plentiful, but finding willing guys is tuff.
if you having willing partners who are into it, it can be a blast. been there and done that
contraman

UK

#280 Jul 30, 2008
711fpp wrote:
You sound JUST like me1 I TOO would love to be knelt before a stud, to suck on his cock in front of a female, or better still, in front of a female audience, with them all abusing & humiliating me. Guys like us are EXTREMELY submissive, & need this treatment--- the taste of hot cock, the taste of hot sperm as the stud blows his top in my mouth--- folowed by another stud, then another--- boot licking TOO would follow, with me having to lick his boots, & then sniff his arse, lick his shitter--- & if he blows a fart as I'm so engaged--- I'd need to thank him for the privelage of having to sniff fart!
Pervert me? SURE!
I'm so glad there are others out there like me. Please, DO tell us more--- exactly HOW far would you go?
us
kerrysub4u

Peterborough, Canada

#281 Aug 6, 2008
I would love to be with another guy in front of my wife. I have asked her to have sex with other men and let me watch. She drills me with her toys and knows I love it and even has said she would like to see me getting it from a real man. For her to bring home a nice big stiff one and have me dress girly and please him in front of her would be a dream come true. Then sitting and watching him and her after he uses me.
party mouth

Minneapolis, MN

#283 Aug 15, 2008
Yes I swollow and get facials it's all part of the fun. I've met women that don't like to give blowjobs and have had me go down on their boy friends. I feel if they don't mind I can do my best to please them. Their girls friends love watching.
rngie

AOL

#284 Aug 15, 2008
I agree, my woman is mine, if there is someone else there you haven,t control on what your eating so to speak. I would no more expect her to go down on me if I were subject to just fall out of another woman. Looking foward to being with that special 1 makes it that much more exciting
Rob

Hove, UK

#285 Aug 27, 2008
I would love to be approached by a girl who got turned on by the thought of me sucking her bf off. I have a girlfriend, but she is not really in =to that, but its totally a fantasy of mine to try it sometime.

Location hidden

#286 Aug 27, 2008
wow,, wild post here

“safe, sane, consensual...”

perpetual arousal

#287 Aug 27, 2008
I'm curious, guys....what is it that is such a turn-on for you guys when it comes to blow-jobs? Because I know a guy who is terrified of blow-jobs because of the teeth...how do you get past that fear? Or is it even a fear for most men?
Unknown_IL

United States

#288 Aug 28, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
I'm curious, guys....what is it that is such a turn-on for you guys when it comes to blow-jobs? Because I know a guy who is terrified of blow-jobs because of the teeth...how do you get past that fear? Or is it even a fear for most men?
I've had girls scrape me with their teeth. It can really wake you up! YIKES! If it happens more than one or two times during a single blow-job sitting, it can make one get a little "gun shy" for the moment. Overall though, I can't imagine being scared of getting a blow-job. I would think that maybe this person had some problems with trusting people....just a guess.??

“safe, sane, consensual...”

perpetual arousal

#289 Sep 2, 2008
Unknown_IL wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had girls scrape me with their teeth. It can really wake you up! YIKES! If it happens more than one or two times during a single blow-job sitting, it can make one get a little "gun shy" for the moment. Overall though, I can't imagine being scared of getting a blow-job. I would think that maybe this person had some problems with trusting people....just a guess.??
Not sure what his issue is...I do know he has heard the sad tale of my ex's experience with a woman with braces (the poor man will carry the scars for the rest of his life), so that may be why he is afraid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min OutdoorsyKind 545,651
Do any of the ladies like giving handjobs? (Aug '11) 5 min Pattie- 89
Boy looking for gay older men (Oct '12) 6 min gonvis 2,355
BF Disappeared 7 min Caiser 3
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Guest 61,489
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min lukeyoungen15 598,798
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min sexyguyboy99 417,647
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min bored Tampa boy 253,586
More from around the web