Men should dominate women

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of126
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HAMZA

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

God made man stronger and more intelligent than woman.

Women feel safer and happier when they are subservient to their husband. It is the way we were designed to be.

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 19, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

actually, women are more intelligent cause they tend to think things through more before they act (my gf may be an exception but thats not the point lol).

it is my job to protect my gf, yes, but she is not my servant. in fact she pretty much has me wrapped round her little finger. a position i like very much.=]

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 19, 2008
 
HAMZA wrote:
God made man stronger and more intelligent than woman.
Women feel safer and happier when they are subservient to their husband. It is the way we were designed to be.
Now THIS is interesting!!!!

As many of you know, I am a female submissive, with a male Dominate, who on this forum is known as Mad Baker. I think that many of you would assume that I would agree with the statement from Hamza, above...

But you would be wrong.

One of the reasons I enjoy submission so much is because it is a CHOICE. If someone came to me and told me that I HAD to be submissive to Mad Baker, or else I would be put to death for going against their religious beliefs, you would find that I would be one of the leaders of the women's opposition!

I CHOOSE to be dominate. I also have the choice to be dominate, I just choose not to take it. I have the choice to be single, or married - the choice to be straight, or lesbian - the choice to stay home, or work a full-time job.

If anyone tried to take those choices from me, I would CHOOSE to fight!

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

oh and my gf wears tiny skirts in the winter and practically walks around half naked all summer... just to disgust you more. ha

“Because you are... A puppet.”

Since: Sep 08

Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Wow this Hamza idiot is popping up all over with his ridiculous 1950's opinions. Another sad little man on a sad little hill.
Crystal

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 19, 2008
 
London_Boy_91 wrote:
actually, women are more intelligent cause they tend to think things through more before they act (my gf may be an exception but thats not the point lol).
it is my job to protect my gf, yes, but she is not my servant. in fact she pretty much has me wrapped round her little finger. a position i like very much.=]
i think that your relationship with Kaz is great. You sound like a caring person that has specific needs, and Kaz fulfills most of these need, and I don't only mean sexually.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

HAMZA wrote:
God made man stronger and more intelligent than woman.
Women feel safer and happier when they are subservient to their husband. It is the way we were designed to be.
there are still poeple like yuo on this planet? I thought this thinking was on it;s way out?

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"The first woman was created from the rib of a man. She was not made from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled on by him, but out of his side to be equal to him. From under his arm to be protected and next to his heart to be loved."

lol i found that ages ago in a random book of poems. i gave it to my gf and she just... melted lol. so cute
Join Free

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 19, 2008
 
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that your relationship with Kaz is great. You sound like a caring person that has specific needs, and Kaz fulfills most of these need, and I don't only mean sexually.
lol thanks. yes she is perfect for mee.
Gary

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 19, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

HAMZA wrote:
God made man stronger and more intelligent than woman.
Women feel safer and happier when they are subservient to their husband. It is the way we were designed to be.
LMAO - And you are supposed to represent this superior intellect??? You have just provided a much stronger argument than I ever could to the absolute stupidity of your statement.
Crystal

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 19, 2008
 
London_Boy_91 wrote:
"The first woman was created from the rib of a man. She was not made from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled on by him, but out of his side to be equal to him. From under his arm to be protected and next to his heart to be loved."
lol i found that ages ago in a random book of poems. i gave it to my gf and she just... melted lol. so cute
Pretty religious!

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 19, 2008
 
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty religious!
im not religious at all lol. and neither is she. just thought it was sweet lol
Gary

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 19, 2008
 
I don't really believe this is a Muslem speaking trash...I think it is just another troll trying to stir people up.
Crystal

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 19, 2008
 
London_Boy_91 wrote:
<quoted text>
im not religious at all lol. and neither is she. just thought it was sweet lol
I definitely agree. Have you taken care of the pubic hairs and has Kaz seen the smooth results?

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 19, 2008
 
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>I definitely agree. Have you taken care of the pubic hairs and has Kaz seen the smooth results?
not yet lol. i am doing it tonight though lol
Crystal

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 19, 2008
 
London_Boy_91 wrote:
<quoted text>
not yet lol. i am doing it tonight though lol
Post it here, I am dying to find out the results. Btw, do you own any tighty white briefs, because the material feels great against your smooth skin.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 19, 2008
 
Best way to deal with a troll is to ignore him, or worse, type things that bother him then ignore his outrage.

So, who else would like to talk about things that would annoy him? Say...about women dominating men, for example?

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 19, 2008
 
lol good idea patricialynn

oi hamza how'd u like the idea of a WESTERN GIRL dominatrix tying ya to a chair and whipping the hell out of ya until ya beg her to stop?! then once shes made u beg her to stop shes gonna force u to do all sorts of kinky stuff to her... hahahahaha

personally i envy ur position there lol

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 19, 2008
 
London_Boy_91 wrote:
lol good idea patricialynn
oi hamza how'd u like the idea of a WESTERN GIRL dominatrix tying ya to a chair and whipping the hell out of ya until ya beg her to stop?! then once shes made u beg her to stop shes gonna force u to do all sorts of kinky stuff to her... hahahahaha
personally i envy ur position there lol
Good, very good! The young Q is learning....

reminds me of the time I tied up my ex and tortured him with ice cubes, hot tea, and a feather....

“Alejandro.”

Since: Nov 08

London, silly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 19, 2008
 
lmao a feather? how resourceful haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of126
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5716 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
If you could live out ONE fantasy... 2 min indigo haze 3 89
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min adroxica 208,127
GF just got audition from porn studio. 2 min ERIC CARTMAN 8
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Skype name - sexyladdd 330,811
Gay/bi K....k 2 min Heyyy 62,834
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 2 min Jason kent 28,725
dirty ki..k 3 min Jayla 135,060
Females that post nude snapchat stories 6 min sexsnap59 2,439
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••