how to get my wife to have sex with another man.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
denverguy

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2010
She's very shy. We have spoken about doing it and at one point she almost had the guts to try it but got a lil too shy and didn't end up doing it. Any help or tips guys or ladies ?
VTMAN7655

Scarborough, ME

#2 Jul 6, 2011
good luck iv been trying to get my wife to do this for years. I did have a small break through the other night. while we were make love and she was on top of me i asked her to talk dirty to me..she said what should i say?..I said ask me if i want to see you bang another guy..She said that she didnt want to say that, and i said cmon it's not real just say it..after some pushing she said ok, ok , Do you want to see me screw another guy? I said ya! Really hard. and then she asked me a few more erotic questions that were completely out of the ordinary for her...Man I think im just going to keep going with this every chance i get..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
johny

Chalmette, LA

#3 Jul 6, 2011
take her out to a place where lots of younger men hang out get her to dress sexy and put a few drinks in her and go to the head and take your time and see how many dudes hit on her. If she seams excited watch from a distance for awhile and maybe she will get hot for a dude there.
United States

#4 Jul 6, 2011
What I did was take her to a singers bar. Just to watch I told her. Got her drunk. Then the couples were lining up to talk to her the women get her on the dance floor and rub and flirt. This made her feel good , sexy , and wanted. The 2 couples ask us to join them in a room. She was excited and she knew I wanted too. Plus she didn't want to say no. So she told them to ask me. They did and I grab her by the hand and lead her to the room.
Danny Warbucks

Hubbard, OR

#5 Jul 6, 2011
Step one is to get her used to the idea. The next time you're having really great sex with her, banging away and her eyes are closed and her head thrown back loving it, without breaking stride and while deep thrusting her into a sex coma, whisper in her ear something like "think of someone else!" or if you know someone she's been having fantasies about, whisper in her ear that you are him. She will not be able to help having the image of someone/into her mind, and just like that in the fantasy realm you had a threesome! make this part of your normal sex play, and then one day when the time is right suggest making a real. This is how I got my wife to bang my best friend while I watched!
lish

Burnaby, Canada

#6 Jul 6, 2011
do you get jealous of her and him?
lish

Burnaby, Canada

#7 Jul 6, 2011
my husband now has been trying to get me 2 have a 3some with him and another guy, i want to but i think its a test or sumthing. am i cracked or what? lol
lish

Burnaby, Canada

#8 Jul 6, 2011
VTMAN7655 wrote:
good luck iv been trying to get my wife to do this for years. I did have a small break through the other night. while we were make love and she was on top of me i asked her to talk dirty to me..she said what should i say?..I said ask me if i want to see you bang another guy..She said that she didnt want to say that, and i said cmon it's not real just say it..after some pushing she said ok, ok , Do you want to see me screw another guy? I said ya! Really hard. and then she asked me a few more erotic questions that were completely out of the ordinary for her...Man I think im just going to keep going with this every chance i get..
so what is it about seeing her with another is it watching it or doing it?
Join Free
lish

Burnaby, Canada

#9 Jul 6, 2011
Danny Warbucks wrote:
Step one is to get her used to the idea. The next time you're having really great sex with her, banging away and her eyes are closed and her head thrown back loving it, without breaking stride and while deep thrusting her into a sex coma, whisper in her ear something like "think of someone else!" or if you know someone she's been having fantasies about, whisper in her ear that you are him. She will not be able to help having the image of someone/into her mind, and just like that in the fantasy realm you had a threesome! make this part of your normal sex play, and then one day when the time is right suggest making a real. This is how I got my wife to bang my best friend while I watched!
how was it for u 2 watch would it happen again?
Jim

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 6, 2011
lish wrote:
<quoted text> so what is it about seeing her with another is it watching it or doing it?
It's sharing her to let the other guy know how lucky I am to have a wife that good. It is also seeing her enjoying it. My satisfaction comes from seeing her ecstacy and satisfied.
lish

Burnaby, Canada

#11 Jul 6, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sharing her to let the other guy know how lucky I am to have a wife that good. It is also seeing her enjoying it. My satisfaction comes from seeing her ecstacy and satisfied.
it does not bother u at all? do u feel that she loves u less cause she did it???
Jim

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 6, 2011
lish wrote:
<quoted text> it does not bother u at all? do u feel that she loves u less cause she did it???
Not at all. I feel I'm giving her the opportunity to explore other ways and techniques. I want her to feel the best she can. She loves me for it. It's all about her satisfaction. She was reluctant at first because she was afraid I'd be jealous. The guys tel me I'm the luckiest guy. I'm proud she is with me.
lish

Burnaby, Canada

#13 Jul 7, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I feel I'm giving her the opportunity to explore other ways and techniques. I want her to feel the best she can. She loves me for it. It's all about her satisfaction. She was reluctant at first because she was afraid I'd be jealous. The guys tel me I'm the luckiest guy. I'm proud she is with me.
nobody feels weird after? just cause its sex and fun? do you do that ofter or just once in a while?
bob

Lincoln, UK

#14 Jul 7, 2011
VTMAN7655 wrote:
you have planted the seed in her head now keep at it and soon the fantasy will grow thats how l started with my wife and l got to watch another man in side her good luck mate.
United States

#15 Jul 7, 2011
Lish

It could be for her but it is mostly for me.
I like to show her off. It makes me feel good when guy and couples pick up on her. It boost her confidence and make my ego swell. Cuz they want my wife. If there is a couple then I can play with the woman with less guilt.
I'm not a jealous man so I take it as a complement.
There has been times where I had to step in and put a stop to thing because her was not respectful.
Over all I love it and her. She all way go home with me.
bob

Lincoln, UK

#16 Jul 8, 2011
VTMAN7655 wrote:
one more thing vtman7655'' did your wife ask you what you would like another man to do to her like giveing him a blow job'ask her next time when she on top dose she have someone in mind the odds are she will any way good luck to be coming a new cuckold husband
Jim

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 8, 2011
lish wrote:
<quoted text> nobody feels weird after? just cause its sex and fun? do you do that ofter or just once in a while?
No one feels weird afterward. I get her to start to blow the other guy. That's all she will do to him. she does not want anyone else penetrating her. She is a very oral person and can cum just giving a BJ. I'll mount her from behind after she has ben blowing him for awhile. I'll also have her lay on her back and give the guy a BJ. She is totally naked and she likes him looking at her nude with her legs apart. She and I always do it afterward. The guy can stay and watch or do his thing but it is always her and I for the climax in her.
anonymous

West Chester, OH

#19 Jul 8, 2011
Young boys are also always much less intimidating for a shy girl. And- save your money from those simgle bars... they are a waste.
Ambiance is the major thing... have her meet up with him in the yard shed or the minibarn... After they get started kissing and making out, she can hike her mini skirt high, park her naked butt right up on a bale of peat moss, spread wide and let her young lover boy go right at it...
Sid

Hull, UK

#20 Jul 8, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
you hit the nail on the head my satisfaction comes from watching her enjoy it and getting fully satisfied, she loves it rough and hard and I don't seem to be rough enough like her ex was! I love to watch her face when he is banging her hard!
Bingo

Woodstock, GA

#21 Jul 8, 2011
VTMAN7655 wrote:
You are well on your way to sexual nirvana! Once she starts asking questions about your reaction if another guy did her, it means she is thinking about it strongly, and may infact already have someone in mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min malecock16 743,546
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min gay 739,800
Any mothers ever take care of their sons needs? 2 min dad of 3 21
gay snapchat stories (Jan '14) 3 min Best_bull14 506
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min JamieSunshine 98,460
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min TastyGuy 71,399
share ur gf nudes 3 min mark140170 53
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min samual_g 99,204
Dirty ki...k 4 min Brooklynx 70,489
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Bobcatdylan92 353,206