hal

Sydney, Australia

#49203 Jan 8, 2014
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm suprised there are so many trolls from Australia....I know of two that are identical.
Only me Ellie.
I don't have time to channel anyone else.

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#49204 Jan 8, 2014
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Only me Ellie.
I don't have time to channel anyone else.
Well you two sure sound alot alike.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#49205 Jan 8, 2014
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Probably in PROTECTIVE custody...
Yeah!
Just think of all those young girls clamouring Herby????
Even I need sleep now and then.
Wow!
It says "cats pajamas".
hal

Sydney, Australia

#49206 Jan 8, 2014
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> At least im blunt and stand up.... You SIT and pander until a situation suits your taste or you surrender meekly...:) Keep underestimating MOUNDS... I LOVE that.... ;)
You've grown slow, and old before your time Herby, and are beginning to waddle.
You've lost the plot!
It isn't edifying!
It says 'paper jam'.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#49207 Jan 8, 2014
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got nothing to add because you've got no brain; just like you've got no life, no teeth, no home, no "hubby", no money and no friends. In fact, the only things you have in life are Topix, which continually (dis) grace with your presence 24/7, and that monthly welfare check you spend on moonshine.
Oh dear!
Such rhetoric.
What a morning.
:-)))
hal

Sydney, Australia

#49208 Jan 8, 2014
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you two sure sound alot alike.
I'm not chasing women all the time though!
I don't need any more!

“wanna sit on Santas lap?”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49209 Jan 8, 2014
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see.. Zoey, Ellie, Sister, Blondie, Chantel, Delilah and myself. That's 6. Just how many women can you handle?
Good to hear you're safe. We would hate to lose our resident perv.;)
count again sweetheart. That makes 7. I thought you dealt with numbers.

Don't short change me on women, or anywhere else.:-)

I don't know how safe I am, look at the company I keep..:-D
hal

Sydney, Australia

#49210 Jan 8, 2014
Here's a scenario from today on the hookup threads.
Note the post number.
There are thousands like this!

10 hrs ago

guys 14 and younger that are submissive/slave message me. no one older than 14. bthompson9590.

Now you all go on with your social chit chat of "pretend"!!!!
Join Free
randy andy

Toongabbie, Australia

#49211 Jan 8, 2014
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you suddenly developed brain cells, you'd be dangerous. Thank you for remaining stupid.
after reading what i posted to jma, i can see the nonsense i wrote so no arguements here Zoey! Sometimes fatigue does that!

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#49212 Jan 8, 2014
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
You do draw some conveniently strange conclusions franko!
What I'm saying is that a mere glance at these numbers should bring any rational person to the rapid conclusion that we are pursuing a pointless endeavour, trying to criminalize normal behaviour.
Normal as defined by nature!
sorry, where is 1 out of 1000 "normal?" ... that is a ratio that shows extreme exceptoin .....

So you are saying that 1 out of 1000 should make the rules despite the fact that 999 out of 1000 disagree?

OK .. and you want to sound rational???

“guess who Lois?”

#49213 Jan 8, 2014
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, and no, it doesn't!
I'm not drawing on stereotypes, but on personal experience and observation.
Subjective maybe, but it crosses the tees, etc.
Of course, I may not be above normal intelligence, which might explain my posts attempting your enlightenment!
Sorry franko, jk, that one was just too tempting!
Yes, I know psychology is a serious field of study, but I did specify frequently, not always!
Maybe we should start a POLL on this question, and see how many people agree with your point of view on whether psychologists and psychiatrists are "nuttier than their patients" >>>> even "frequently" ....

“guess who Lois?”

#49214 Jan 8, 2014
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
As for your final comments franko, people tend to ignore stupid laws.
Trying to legislate morality has always been a totally futile task, and in the day of the internet, an absolutely pointless one as well.
Those who think those laws are stupid are a small minority ... your stats ...

to the vast majority, those are good laws, not stupid laws. Those who ignore the logic of laws, the necessity of those laws, and most of all the existance of those laws and the consequences that apply to the law beakers .. are stupid.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#49215 Jan 8, 2014
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a scenario and I'll answer your question.....age included.
Here's your scenario!
"Sep 30, 2013
TinaRey, Verde Valley, AZ.
Age of Consent laws are ridiculous.
Just as every adult is different, every child is different too, and those differences are based on the environment the child is raised in.
If they are raised to make their own decisions from an early age as opposed to being sheltered until 18 and then dumped on life unprepared, they make better choices all through life.
I was 13 when I started having sex and 14 when I met my hubby, he's 10 years older than I am.
I knew exactly what we were doing and consented to it.
Was it legal, no, but it damn sure didn't hurt me.
Would the courts have seen it that way?
NO.
Every case is different, but we have given up our ability to see that, with ZERO tolerance policies and laws.
It's ridiculous.
If we had been caught I would have been deemed the victim.
LOL, he was the victim. LOL"
A very sensible lady!
They are around!

“guess who Lois?”

#49216 Jan 8, 2014
slaughter wrote:
All the laws and crap that we have are just there because we cant just have one that says do whats right or love others treat them as yourself we have more freedom than that, then blaming everything on what the damn psychologist told u. so many girls would kill to get raped by someone they really wanted to, their just children so what they want might not seem that great, im one of those girls... love is more important then crap u read and hating whoever u think is bad
You make a good point. The golden rule ("Do unto others only the things you would want them to do to you" .... or, rephrased "don't do to others anything you would hate for them to do to you")... is the essential basis of most laws.

In my college law class, we were told that the most basic question that is asked, when defining a law, is "what would a reasonable man do/" ....

Of course, the number of things that can be done right or wrong is huge, and this is what makes the field of law so vast and complex.

Don't put down the psychologist ... he or she is trying their best to help ... that is their reason for being in their field.

But the human mind is so complex and every person is different, so as a result helping anyone is a very difficult job and very prone to the possibility of a mistake.

I think you are really off track with your comment about rape ... really .... they might want to make love with someone, or just have sex, but being raped?? NO .. because by definition, rape means it was done AGAINST their wishes ... so please, revise your definition of rape ...

“guess who Lois?”

#49217 Jan 8, 2014
slaughter wrote:
you should all be in jail understand love before you try and accuse anyone then ur the master 'cause that's all they care about
I'm not sure what you meant by this comment .. however it is really not a good thing to say "you should ALL be in jail'.... it is an extremely terrible thing to say about anyone, especially without proof.

One of the most important laws in most modern nations is "innocent until proven guilty" ....

The reason for this is because one of the most terrible tings that can happen to a pesron .. is that an innocent person is falsely accused of a crime and is punished unjustly .....

SO this law is there to keep people from making false accusations .... people who do that can themselves be changed with a crime called SLANDER ..... which means they told a lie about someone in order to harm them.

“guess who Lois?”

#49218 Jan 8, 2014
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Total tosh, for the reasons I've already explained in my nearby posts!
AND, it all presupposes that there is/was some worth in the entire concept in the first place.
Now discredited, and even disused and ignored, even by "authority".
As I've been saying, party's over.
The world you're relating is now effectively defunct, dead and buried!!!!
I'll wait until it is on the news before I agree with it being "defunct, dead and burried" ... so far, based on discusions here in this forum over more than 6 years .. I would say the term is still very apt, in use, and agreed to by the majority of western nations ...

You are just the 1 out of 1000 who wishes that term were no longer applicable ...

“guess who Lois?”

#49219 Jan 8, 2014
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your numbers are way out.
Nature can be benign or destructive, whether you're talking sex or storms.
Nature's reality goes on forever.
It's just our supreme arrogance that makes us think otherwise
my numbers are accurate, because I used numbers YOU presented. According to your recent post using the 1 out of 1000 to come up with those huge numbers .... you remember the post???

30,000 is large number, yet quite small RELATIVE to 350,000,000 ... those were YOUR numbers ....

Let;s look at real stats in the USA ... According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2011 about 0.7% of adults in the U.S. resident population.

You made such a huge point of the cost to incarcerate 30,000 criminals.... that is only an additional 1.3 % to the existing budget in the USA .... and quite honestly, if the general population was to be given the facts on borderline cases I bet they would let 30,000 people convicted of other, relativeley benign crimes and replace them with people who commited sex crimes.

Hmmm... speaking of jails and justice ... you do know that men convicted of sex crimes, especially against young victems, are targets of the general population in most prisons?

It seems like even hardenned criminals think that is one of the more unacceptable crimes.

“guess who Lois?”

#49220 Jan 8, 2014
slaughter wrote:
DAMN Hal u might not like me but ur smart how old r u? I wanna be just like you when I grow up
actuaaly, no you don;t.

“guess who Lois?”

#49221 Jan 8, 2014
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Victimising someone is not normal behavior Hal, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
Hal thinks that 1 out of 1000 (his statistics) is normal behaviour .. that seems to be part of the problem.

Even if victemising someone WAS common behaviour, that does not make it acceptable ... yet Hal's argument is "it happens so often why fight it? WHy not just accept it?"

But that is not part of human nature ... we do fight those who victemise ...

“guess who Lois?”

#49222 Jan 8, 2014
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I understand alright, just fine!
You're all into all the modern 'culture' rackets, I see!
Now we wheel out the 'victim' culture!
What heartless individual could ever but sympathize with 'a victim'?
Why that's as awful as teasing and baiting a handicapped person!!!!
Who could possibly do such a thing?
It makes such a wonderful safe haven that cannot be queried without attracting hateful belittlement!!!
let's use another example that many people in the real world will understand and relate to.
Think about how man times people were sold some item, let's say a "top of the line vacumm cleaner'... out performs anything on the market, made heavy duty to last 20 years!!! COST?$2500 ....
Yet, their neighbour down the street negotiated the same salesman down to $2000, and another person paid $3000 for the same item.
Also, other vacumms on the market are just as good and sell fro $1000.....
Here is another example, on the same product .. I know a guy who repairs vacumm cleaners. there is a top of the line product called TRISTAR .. my sister has one that has worked, with minor repairs, for 30 years..... my freind told me that about 12 years ago they stopped using the same quality of parts, yet used thier reputation and continued to charge the same price... those new models now last 6 to 10 years before they break down ....
SO, were those customers victems or not?
SO, would you consider the buyer, who believes he made a good purchase based on the sales presentation .... a victem or not??
Once he knows he should have paid half as much, he will certainly feel like a victem, I guarantee you that....
Anoteh rasect of this quesoitn .... the salesman, or the manufacturer who stopped using top quality parts .... do they feel like they took advantage of their customers? Probably not, they justified their actions on the premise that the customer believes he got a good deal .... and in terms of the quality issue, they won't know they got deceived until their unit starts to give them trouble in 5 or 6 years....
SO ... getting back on subject ... the adult who takes advantage of the child ... he believes he did not victemise that youngster ...
But almost always, that youngster DOES feel like a victem, evetually ... even if at the time they thought it was OK ....
You can go through thousands of case files around the world of people who regretted a youthfull sexual escapade to the point that they were very mixed up about their life as they got older, and reflected on it ... for example they begin to realize that their older partner said and did things to manipulate them into believing they wanted it, or that it would be OK ... when in fact, in the long term, they began to feel more and more like victems ....
Sexual victemization is not always something with instant results ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dose any girl want a serious relationship 4 min jack 3
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Zarikama 59,923
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min stephenc3030 539,178
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min 38male 07984724148 22,306
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min demonator97 594,996
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min NoLuvTaj 250,178
skype sex? (Sep '13) 5 min dyamanteortizxd 2,037
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min sexyteen4112 413,169
More from around the web