Hey Zoey!
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41935 Feb 21, 2013
LLU90 wrote:
<quoted text>Who are they? If you have something to say to me don't be shy.
hey "MAMA" How goes it??????????
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41936 Feb 21, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
More weak, lame and just plain stupid.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex dreams, Village Idiot!)
You still here toilet face???? Damn i hate multiple flushes...... I don't give a shit.....(lol).... Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41937 Feb 21, 2013
LLU90 wrote:
<quoted text>It's a pity you couldn't keep the joke going, that other people were enjoying. I'm sure Kate will appreciate DickMAN being helped out by you.
Oh sooooooooooooooo funny gash sister...... you and kate gash kelly gash and now looGASH...... So tricky....... Maybe take all those menstrual cybil feelings and burn yourselves.....:) "hunni"....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41938 Feb 21, 2013
LLU90 wrote:
<quoted text>You run but please come back and say what you need to say. That post says nothing. Be brave and call me a troll if that's what you are insinuating. I'll put my hands up I used a different name to embarrass the most disgusting troll on here, do you think it would have been as affective and funny if I had said who I was? Where were you and Kate's other friends when she was being attacked? With friends like those who needs DickMAN. Don'y be frightened by him he has a limited vicabulary.
I did it to insult one person, DickMAN and no one else. I didn't go on any thread where he wasn't already, and if you read Kates posts she was extremely funny with her sprays I've had plenty of PMs in support but you seem to see it differently, I just wonder why? Lauren
And you have a limited gaping sticky vagina.... But thats okay gash head.... Now please be a good gash and clean something....:)

“The Witch of the South....”

Since: Jan 13

In the house of Hera....

#41939 Feb 21, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was you too lol
Naw, DMAN is a rabid dog, but i won't waste my time doing something like, Pfffft, actually he's not worth it...

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#41940 Feb 21, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see that one. I must apologize. Sorry.
No problem :)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41941 Feb 21, 2013
LLU90 wrote:
<quoted text>It had EVERYTHING to do with DickMAN, why do you think I chose DMANs MOM to be my Alter ego? If you disagree with 99% of what he says especially when its Kate, why don't you give her some support? What you say next, makes no sense whatever.... he is who he is. As far as I know.. so what is it? Tell me what harm have I done to anyone?
You don't know anyone on here until you have met them. Do you really think D'MAN is as revolting in real life as he is here? He swears and insults posters on here because he has nothing better to offer.
How many profiles have I had? You suggested that before and you were told the truth, but obviously you have chosen not to believe me, but you would rather believe D'MAN. So as you know me so well who else am I?
Obviously you can't lie like 99% of most women..... Soooo maybe turning tricks is the only way.... Just lie there.... Because if you say or do anything the trick will know its not legit.....:) Sweetie pie...... Love ya though for making this fun.....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41942 Feb 21, 2013
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? So she could continue to take potshots at me anonymously? Thanks David, appreciate it.
Because she is a STUPID moron.... Who thinks anyone cares who or what she is or says...... Typical DAB......
Join Free
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41943 Feb 21, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you, at DMAN, Zoey!!! I must have missed something,
No worries...... The fakes just can't do anything right.... Even on an invisible topix room.... Imagine if she was in public..... She or it would be urinated on and forgot....:)

“Are you picturing me naked?”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41944 Feb 21, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us were even used :(
she asked what harm was done, THAT is what harm was done. Not what she did here.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41945 Feb 21, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
So should you. But I guess being hypocritical is par for the course in Zoeyland.
Robert
Typical response from D.A.M.F......

“The Witch of the South....”

Since: Jan 13

In the house of Hera....

#41946 Feb 21, 2013
iamabamafan wrote:
<quoted text> to be honest, I thought it was you at first. But when she started taking shots at Ellie and Zoey I knew it wasn't you, that's not your style.
No i like Ellie and Zoey, i'd never say anything bad about either one of them, DMAN yes, but i wouldn't make a new account to do it, he's not worth the trouble..
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41947 Feb 21, 2013
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So says one of the biggest sh!t stirrers on HS. You and DMAN deserve each other.
Like i told him zoey... "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT"! The hell with you also then....:)

“Are you picturing me naked?”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#41948 Feb 21, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have been dooped as well. i thought llu, was lu not kellygal.
@KeLLYGAL: Im very disappointed in you given that i actually liked you and lauren. nice job.
when she first came here as Kelly, I liked her too. Then she seemed to go off the deep end.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41949 Feb 21, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not knowing the facts is your forte.
Funny, but I still don't hear any condemnation of dman coming from you.
Hmmm.
But don't worry, the short bus will be dropping dman off at home from Thomas Edison Junior High school in a few minutes.
Robert
Keep jangling the preschool keys chomosand.....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41950 Feb 21, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm never presented myself as an angel.
dman stalked (and stalks) me on several other threads and I responded here and there. This is the only thread where I knew he lurked.
As long as he stalks me, he is fair game. The fact that he continues to attack me here seems to be lost on you. You continue to have amicable conversations with him.
Perhaps you should choose a better class of troll to defend.
Robert
Alas 2013 and the fagsandwich keeps trolling and lieing..... Sorry wus boy you came at me first and then when i respond you ALWAYS........ Side step and keep talking like the little molester you are..... Again in public and face to face i would knock you into the ground with a blindfold on..... But then again I don't give a shit"....:)

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#41951 Feb 21, 2013
sisterhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, DMAN is a rabid dog, but i won't waste my time doing something like, Pfffft, actually he's not worth it...
LOL Darling you would do something like that.:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41952 Feb 21, 2013
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What if I set up an arena for you and DMAN to have your little cockfights on Saturday nights? I'll supply the booze as well. Let's include hal as well. Then you three can go at it to the death. I've never seen adult men with such childish behavior. It really is sad.
You came here to attack and now you're whining that I don't defend you???
*shaking my head*
He wouldn't do it.... Robsan5 is a COMPLETE WUSSY... Fagsanwich needs an audience.. Just like hal and the other three gash's......

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#41953 Feb 21, 2013
iamabamafan wrote:
<quoted text> when she first came here as Kelly, I liked her too. Then she seemed to go off the deep end.
God damn, that pisses me off because as kellygal she would talk about Ellie and her problems with her, then she as LLU messages me saying that she didnt know how to confront ellie about her 'anger problems"... i shouldve put 2 and 2 together. that makes four right? Four accounts that "kelly" has made to trick us all. Spank me, bama, for i was a retarded girl.:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41954 Feb 21, 2013
sisterhere wrote:
i was thinking DMAN thought it was me lol...
Oh god..... I would play russian roulette with six bullets if that was true......(lol)..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pantyhose 7 min harmit46 55
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 7 min Nate9503 215,725
Gay-Bi skype fun 7 min 28mforcam 54,483
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 7 min shahil 34,203
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min bboyty1 969,268
I want a lil girl 8 min george 1
Freaky women? Please?!? 8 min bbc8in 6
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 10 min Jeff 12,708
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min ilovdick 477,683
More from around the web