“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#41286 Feb 6, 2013
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I do that, but you reinterpret it to your own convenience as 'not actually answering','rambling on'(I presume you mean with unassociated material), and 'changing the subject'.
That is not how I see it.
You'll have to come up with something a lot more detailed and specific if you expect me to address that cornucopia of differing analyses.
by the way, many of your answers are so vague, full of innuendo but no substance, and even when we ask for clarification you sidestep the answer .. so you leave us forced to interpret ....

“guess who Lois?”

#41287 Feb 6, 2013
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I do that, but you reinterpret it to your own convenience as 'not actually answering','rambling on'(I presume you mean with unassociated material), and 'changing the subject'.
That is not how I see it.
You'll have to come up with something a lot more detailed and specific if you expect me to address that cornucopia of differing analyses.
where do you stand on incest hal? For or against?

“guess who Lois?”

#41288 Feb 6, 2013
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'touch' comment (post #9, in my analysis on thread post #41140), was a direct referral back to a comment I had made earlier (post #7, in my analysis on thread post #41140), where I did affirm the nature of the specific comment as described (as being of a masculine style).
(Which reference in turn relates back to the original post #1, in that thread post #41140, mentioned above, and which was particularly referenced in my reply to ellie (in that same thread post #41140), as follows: "My post #9 answered your incorrectly framed post #8, with reference to post #1.").
I hope that helps clear up your misunderstanding here franko.
It seems fairly clear and straightforward to me.
I can't understand why ellie made such a meal of it, and then decided not to follow through.
You can probably see from all this why, in my accounting days, I was much in demand to handle difficult and complex account reconciliation tasks, especially those of a tripartite nature, involving constantly varying dynamics such as currency fluctuations, and also involving sometimes correlation with separated balances kept in associated but remotely located, and separately prepared, books of account.
In those days of course there were not the modern day instant communication facilities afforded by modern technology.
Just thinking back those few years, one can better appreciate just how much has changed, and how quickly, and the extent to which it has, also the consequent huge impact on all our lives, of that change.
Now those technological changes are both extending in to the social and sexual areas under discussion on these threads, and are also pertinent to the speed of change, now going exponential.
There you have it.
That also explains why racing is my puzzle of choice!!!!
Good at one, good at all.
LOL!!!!
ellie gave up because you never directly answered her questions .... you dragged it on forcing her to ask again and again ...
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41289 Feb 6, 2013
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch hockey. It's one of the few sports I can't get into. I know all the teams and what not but that's just from watching SportsCenter.
The hitting and fightning are great... But the skill level is really something...
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41290 Feb 6, 2013
jay wrote:
<quoted text>You are right that KATE is a fantasy nut-job, along with sister "poop my pants" here.. both are idiots...lol
One is a rotten CARP.... The other a bad lier....(lol)

“guess who Lois?”

#41291 Feb 6, 2013
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you'd like that.
Deeper hole.....in your dreams.
You're doing a lot of pre supposing, and reinterpreting there franko!
Is it worth?
Look at the numbers.
I've set them out elsewhere.
There you go again about 'that' question.
I've answered it.
You're just stuck on 'default'.
Now, incest.
As always, your question is not framed adequately.
Incest is a subject I have never much thought about, until recently.
My first instinct is to wonder why the concept even exists.
Sex within a family (lets keep it at adult for simplicity), I don't see why it should be considered as different from sex outside a family.
At least at a purely technical level.
I really can't see why it's an "issue" at all.
So I guess you could say that I approve, insofar that I don't see any reason to disapprove.
I'm not sure how you'll interpret that.
Why do you ask????
I ask because it adds to the entire picture of "who is hal" ....

YOu have no issues about sex between adults and kids, in fact you constantly tell us you think that is normal and natural (in fact now you call it a perversion to STOP it from happening)... and you have none about sex between family members ...

As you've pointed out many times, much of the molestation that goes on is within families ...

“guess who Lois?”

#41293 Feb 6, 2013
just me alone wrote:
A little early but....Happy Valentine's Day everyone....J
A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them. His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing. The man says, "I'm sending out one thousand Valentine cards signed,'Guess who?'" "But why?" asks the man. "I'm a divorce lawyer," the man replies.
A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?" "You'll know tonight." he said. That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it--only to find a book entitled "The meaning of dreams".
HAHAHA now that's a new twist on the term "drumming up business" ..

The second one ended differently than I thought it would.

I was thinking he would answer her "I already did while you were sleeping" and she would look down and see a "pearl necklace" in her neck ...

“guess who Lois?”

#41298 Feb 6, 2013
jay wrote:
<quoted text>You are right that KATE is a fantasy nut-job, along with sister "poop my pants" here.. both are idiots...lol
Hmmm . posting from Montreal today eh??? So is someone else .... interesting ...
Join Free

“guess who Lois?”

#41299 Feb 6, 2013
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
you cnalt tell me no when I am telling you my own personal experience ..

Geez, talk about arrogant!
Linda the lonely widow

Plainfield, IL

#41301 Feb 6, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm . posting from Montreal today eh??? So is someone else .... interesting ...
STFU,you dumbass DR Phil wannabe.you have to be the biggest A-Hole on topix
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#41305 Feb 6, 2013
Kind of like "MOLD" that GROWS ON YOU......:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41311 Feb 6, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> The hitting and fightning are great... But the skill level is really something...
It always seems weird to me that hockey players are allowed to fight and is just part of the game to let them duke it out then put them in the penalty box for a couple minutes.

I try and give it a shot from time to time but after a while I just lose interest.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41312 Feb 6, 2013
@Ellie- tough loss today by the USMNT.I saw Dempsey had a nice gol also. Klinsman needs to light a fire under them guys. Mexico plays on ESPN 2 at 8:30. I think ESPN is slowly seeing $$$$ by showing there games so maybe they will continue to do so in the future.

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#41313 Feb 6, 2013
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted
I totally missed this last game we had against Denmark on the 31st I believe. They tied 1-1 though.
Honduras San Sula Stadium is a scary environment to play in. Wish y'all well though.
Ya, I know that. It's not gonna be easy.

“16 is NOT my age. ”

KC MO

#41314 Feb 6, 2013
Faker1 wrote:
@Ellie- tough loss today by the USMNT.I saw Dempsey had a nice gol also. Klinsman needs to light a fire under them guys. Mexico plays on ESPN 2 at 8:30. I think ESPN is slowly seeing $$$$ by showing there games so maybe they will continue to do so in the future.
Darn it, I taped it and was just getting ready to watch it.... oh well :)

Ya,might as well watch that one now. Good luck.

“16 is NOT my age. ”

KC MO

#41316 Feb 6, 2013
hal wrote:
Ah, ellie, you got over it I see.
You could start classes!!!!
Your childish.

“guess who Lois?”

#41317 Feb 6, 2013
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It always seems weird to me that hockey players are allowed to fight and is just part of the game to let them duke it out then put them in the penalty box for a couple minutes.
I try and give it a shot from time to time but after a while I just lose interest.
the rationalization has always ebeen that, if they did not fight to sort out their personal differences, they would use dirty play that could result in far worse injuries.

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#41319 Feb 6, 2013
sisterhere wrote:
<quoted text>
i wasn't rewording anything hunni, i was really laughing inside because he's so stupid he can't coin a phrase properly, the high and mighty hal, hahaha....
Sorry!!!! So sorry hunni!! It was a mistake. My message was to Hal. So So!!!! Sorry. xo

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#41320 Feb 6, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your childish.
Hi El. I you had a good day.:) xo

“There's no place like..”

Since: Jan 13

HOME !!

#41321 Feb 6, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry!!!! So sorry hunni!! It was a mistake. My message was to Hal. So So!!!! Sorry. xo
Shhhh, i know i caught it later :).....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has a big cock ? 2 min Thestick51 19
Sex with a farm animal? I will share my story 2 min Amelia 70
Submissive girl looking for dominant/master (Jul '11) 2 min jamal37 156
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Mrw25 375,884
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Ham1143 493,600
There are literally no women on here! (Feb '14) 2 min Chantal50 16,800
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Juicybutt 563,044
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Mattygreen1992 224,685
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Trevor244 46,473

Human Sexuality People Search