Comments
34,281 - 34,300 of 47,841 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
hal

Sydney, Australia

#37546 Nov 28, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Hopefully not... If so maybe ill be running across the great divide naked and free....:)
LOL.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#37547 Nov 28, 2012
modernhippie wrote:
Saw that on a documentary, not in real life. Though I often feel that I was born later than I should have and missed my real generation. Well, nothing I can do about that.
I've known a few people who felt the same thing ... they seemed to relate to that time more so than their present.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#37548 Nov 28, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and I'd rather play Bama since they are the face of the SEC the last couple of yrs. No way a Georgia and ND game will get the same hype. Any college football fan would want Bama-ND. On the same page as the UT-U$C game was.
Thats true... Georgia might surprise alabama though... Hopefully its a good game..
Robsan5

United States

#37549 Nov 28, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Well cybil i guess im an expert at spotting moronic all talk soaked up sponges with no spine like you also.... Maybe ill start a talk show about WORTHLESS SH&% FACES like you weaksand.... Who basically amount to NOTHING more than a statistical flushing....(MINT will accompany you of course):) That being said... Ask faker his opinion on this as well... Unless of course you are changing your.......... Napkin..... Miss MENSTRUAL.... Keep those flashes calm...(lol)
"Maybe you should up iron levels....(Thats a mineral) moron......"?!? Iron is a mineral?!? God "your" really stupid, FAKER. No wonder "your" repeating the "eight grade" at Thomas Edison Junior High school.

So Weak. So lame. So Just. Plain. Really Stupid. As usual.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex loving obsession, OCD/ADHD boy!)

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#37550 Nov 28, 2012
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kate! At this moment I'll take anything. I'm not picky.
:O)
Soory I am late. Here. Whew!!! LOL :)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37551 Nov 29, 2012
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! And I almost added that to that post, then decided it would make it yo long. Shouldn't have left it out though. to important to ignore it for convenience sake. I remember seeing a Latino woman with blood running down her head during a march. It stuck in my mind.
They can beat us and kill us and we still ain't going nowhere. It's to late we're here to stay.

Location hidden

#37552 Nov 29, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
dman, I see "your" now an expert at spotting gays. Did "your" daddy teach you that last night?
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
You're wearing a skirt. It's not that hard to spot.

Location hidden

#37553 Nov 29, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> The usa is a great country with mediocrity at the helm right now though..
Romney/Ryan wasn't much better and you know that. Lol.
Join Free

Location hidden

#37554 Nov 29, 2012
Lapiz wrote:
<quoted text> I was out of town and topix was not my main agenda. Im sorry you still have to use gay slurs to make a point with people. You and others could use a lesson in morality and human interaction.
Why couldn't have Felix Baumgartner took you up in space and dropped you without a parachute?

Location hidden

#37555 Nov 29, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Thats true... Georgia might surprise alabama though... Hopefully its a good game..
I hope it's a good game also. I still have Alabama pulling it out BUT if Georgia wins it wouldn't surprise me either. Only a blowout one way or the other would surprise me.

Location hidden

#37556 Nov 29, 2012
@Dman&Bama- who's y'all's pick to win the Heisman?

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#37557 Nov 29, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most fortunate to live under the aegis of The Constitution of the United States of America.
The single most powerful document ensuring freedom, in the history of the world.
Without question.
Never underestimate the privileges it bestows on every single citizen.
The turnaround you speak of shows its regenerative power.
There's plenty wrong with the US.
But there's more right.
I could not agree more with everything you've stated. And if I may add, if we choose not to acknowledge the 'wrong' with the US and use this document towards continued progress, we are bound to 'backslide' if you will, as nothing stays motionless, in my view.

Thank you for acknowledging my heart felt post.

“Just havin' fun :-)”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#37558 Nov 29, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Thats true... Georgia might surprise alabama though... Hopefully its a good game..
I think it'll be one of those back and forth, close games.
It wouldn't surprise me if it came down to a final drive by one or the other with time running out.
But I hope not, I don't know if my blood pressure can take it.

Location hidden

#37559 Nov 29, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> The usa is a great country with mediocrity at the helm right now though..
I agree.

Location hidden

#37561 Nov 29, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
johnny manziel is the only one that I've actually seen very much of this year. I don't know a lot about the others.
Gotta go with the SEC. GO JOHNNY FOOTBALL.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#37562 Nov 29, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Maybe you should up iron levels....(Thats a mineral) moron......"?!? Iron is a mineral?!? God "your" really stupid, FAKER. No wonder "your" repeating the "eight grade" at Thomas Edison Junior High school.
So Weak. So lame. So Just. Plain. Really Stupid. As usual.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex loving obsession, OCD/ADHD boy!)
"just for you gay anal sex sand....." No wonder your youre always mentioning all those actions... its all you excel at.... So sad pathetic and still a pierced chocolate ball... Well wab... congrats on being a waffle with all those holes.... Take a bow robsan5!!!!! You are the biggest anal retentive sponge topix has......(clapclapclapclap)... Just an ovation... Not the disease....:) Good job Miss Menstrual!!
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#37563 Nov 29, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney/Ryan wasn't much better and you know that. Lol.
Maybe not... But russian rouletter seems safer.....(lol)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#37564 Nov 29, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
klein if he tears up texs... Otherwise i guess manziel.... Still not sold on him yet though..
Robsan5

United States

#37566 Nov 29, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> "just for you gay anal sex sand....." No wonder your youre always mentioning all those actions... its all you excel at.... So sad pathetic and still a pierced chocolate ball... Well wab... congrats on being a waffle with all those holes.... Take a bow robsan5!!!!! You are the biggest anal retentive sponge topix has......(clapclapclapclap)... Just an ovation... Not the disease....:) Good job Miss Menstrual!!
Make sure you learn all about the minerals like steel, brass and iron today at Thomas Edison Junior high school, FAKER. And try not to let those "meen" tenth graders beat you up again.

So Weak. So Lame. So Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex fantasies, OCD/ADHD boy!)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#37567 Nov 29, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you learn all about the minerals like steel, brass and iron today at Thomas Edison Junior high school, FAKER. And try not to let those "meen" tenth graders beat you up again.
So Weak. So Lame. So Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex fantasies, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Make sure once those meen kids sodomize you waffle that you fold up like the little pup tent you are and lather again..... Each time you take the sodomy express you leak even more out the end.... Cho choo little wabsicle train.... Eventually you might go off track and crash into the estrogen dream you crave..... Good luck "LITTLE GIRL"...:) Keep trying..... "HILARIOUS"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Bigmichael_69 379,642
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min lushbum 279,302
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min simonbrr 473,195
Anybody out there like to upskirt? (Jan '13) 3 min Redbald 23
im feeling naughty! wanna talk dirty with me ? 3 min Furryfox8492 25
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 4 min alex 46,338
Wank buddies? 4 min Jackbrown 13
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min zach 13,577
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Abcdef 160,922
•••