<quoted text>
I don't think we have enough shoes.
Me either.....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34366 Sep 30, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
really I heard its still messed up from the last hurricane. But I do miss the east beach that's where we used to race the 1/4 mile on cherry hill
I looked up where east beach is and we've never gone up that far on the island. The furthest up we've gone was to that 2 story changing and shower room they have for the public off of the seawall blvd. Not sure if you remember that? We stay on the seawall and usually swim on the seawall when we go.

We went to the other side of the island and there is lots of new houses and apts everywhere so I think they are rebuilt as far as I can see. The seawall itself is low in some spots still. In some places it was like 3 feet tall so not much protection of a major hurricane comes. They did knock down the old hotel off of the pier and built a carnival setting ontop of that pier instead. Not sure if you know that? It's called Pleasure Pier now. It's online so look it up to see.

Oh and that's cool that you moved back to be with your mom. Sorry you had ro leave your boyfriend behind. LMFAO!!!!!

“Life is meant”

Since: Apr 11

to be lived..

#34367 Sep 30, 2012
Vanessa12 wrote:
<quoted text>That's cruel and sad.. You should have at least killed it before you threw it into the boiling water.
That is how you cook fresh crab or lobster. If you wanted to be humane you could put them in a freezer for 30 minutes to put them in a dormant state. But it's just life and not considered cruel. Have you thought about how that chicken, pig or cow died before you bought it at the grocery? Ever heard of slaughter houses?
NDE

United States

#34368 Sep 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Village Idiot, do you know you don't have a point?
Robert
Village Idiot, don't you have a life at all? Do you know you don't have a point?

Robert the Idiot.

“Life is meant”

Since: Apr 11

to be lived..

#34370 Sep 30, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. I was there 3 weeks ago.
Btw, thanks for the pics. Little man is cute as ever. Looks like you all had a great time at the beach.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34371 Sep 30, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>I looked up where east beach is and we've never gone up that far on the island. The furthest up we've gone was to that 2 story changing and shower room they have for the public off of the seawall blvd. Not sure if you remember that? We stay on the seawall and usually swim on the seawall when we go.

We went to the other side of the island and there is lots of new houses and apts everywhere so I think they are rebuilt as far as I can see. The seawall itself is low in some spots still. In some places it was like 3 feet tall so not much protection of a major hurricane comes. They did knock down the old hotel off of the pier and built a carnival setting ontop of that pier instead. Not sure if you know that? It's called Pleasure Pier now. It's online so look it up to see.

Oh and that's cool that you moved back to be with your mom. Sorry you had ro leave your boyfriend behind. LMFAO!!!!!
lol no its a friend I've known my whole life I'm not gay thank you nor do I ever want to be any way I'm sure a lot has change there i did live in Texas city awhile too. But there was a restaurant called the shrimp boat that was off the seawall that went over the gulf and there was a hotel next to it used to hang out there a lot. Of course you got broadway blvd that takes you right to the seawall

Location hidden

#34372 Sep 30, 2012
I wonder if sea wolf park is still there I know used to ride the ferry across and the dolphins used to swim next to it

Location hidden

#34373 Sep 30, 2012
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, thanks for the pics. Little man is cute as ever. Looks like you all had a great time at the beach.
Gracias and yes had fun. Always nice to get away from life and go to the beach.:)

Yanks won also today 9-6.
Join Free
Robsan5

Los Angeles, CA

#34374 Sep 30, 2012
NDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Village Idiot, don't you have a life at all? Do you know you don't have a point?
Robert the Idiot.
Village Idiot, try looking on Craigslist for your point. Someone may have found it and posted it online.

Robert

Location hidden

#34375 Sep 30, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol no its a friend I've known my whole life I'm not gay thank you nor do I ever want to be any way I'm sure a lot has change there i did live in Texas city awhile too. But there was a restaurant called the shrimp boat that was off the seawall that went over the gulf and there was a hotel next to it used to hang out there a lot. Of course you got broadway blvd that takes you right to the seawall
I don't remember seeing or hearing of that restaurant when I've been there. Lots of places that I haven't seen though so it still may exist. How long ago did you move to Michigan? How long were you in TX?

It's ok if your gay. I have no problem with it. You are what you are. It's ok.

Location hidden

#34376 Sep 30, 2012
David0407 wrote:
I wonder if sea wolf park is still there I know used to ride the ferry across and the dolphins used to swim next to it
I have heard of that park and yes I believe it's still there but I haven't been. I have yet to see dolphins when I've gone but do know they are there. Sharks and jellyfish also are everywhere around there.

Location hidden

#34377 Sep 30, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember seeing or hearing of that restaurant when I've been there. Lots of places that I haven't seen though so it still may exist. How long ago did you move to Michigan? How long were you in TX?

it's been 10 years since I was there again why do you think I'm gay ? Are you trying to hit on me because you are ? Myself I prefer the ladies thank you. But you seem so obsessed with gays I guess you have not had coxk in awhile sorry I'm sure your boy friend will be home soon

Location hidden

#34378 Sep 30, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember seeing or hearing of that restaurant when I've been there. Lots of places that I haven't seen though so it still may exist. How long ago did you move to Michigan? How long were you in TX?

and if you trying to piss me off its not going to happen.
dman

Aurora, CO

#34379 Sep 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, FAKER? Am I supposed to do what you do? Sit in front of the keyboard drooling, waiting to get it sticky with "your" homoerotic fantasies? "Your" Terminal No Point syndrome makes you rather pointless.
You are Weak. You are Lame. You are Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
Roberta/Robsana (just for you, gay anal sex lover boy!)
Nah your supposed to go back to the kitchen,wash dishes.... and mop the floor from all your leakage that keeps spilling out your mouth.... Other than that just chill out....:) You are just NOTHING... NOTHING.... Your not even at lame.... Maybe next year you will progress to a peanut in your crap....:)
dman

Aurora, CO

#34380 Sep 30, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Horns pulled it out in the end. One of the best games so far this yr that I've seen. That Ok St qb is impressive for only being a freshman and playing like that. West Virginia vs UT should be a good game next week.
If our defense plays like that against smith and west virginia it will be a quick death...
dman

Aurora, CO

#34381 Sep 30, 2012
Lapiz wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe eventually one of these individuals will.
Yes WEAKSAND.... Keep reassuring your other self....
dman

Aurora, CO

#34382 Sep 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Village Idiot, try looking on Craigslist for your point. Someone may have found it and posted it online.
Robert
Like you should talk.... Idiot..... Craiglist is where you should look for your spine.... "CHEAP".... W.A.F.L..
Robsan5

Los Angeles, CA

#34383 Sep 30, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> Nah your supposed to go back to the kitchen,wash dishes.... and mop the floor from all your leakage that keeps spilling out your mouth.... Other than that just chill out....:) You are just NOTHING... NOTHING.... Your not even at lame.... Maybe next year you will progress to a peanut in your crap....:)
So FAKER takes a break, and tough guy dman steps in? What are you doing, an eighth grade version of stupid cop, stupid cop?

You are Weak. You are Lame. You are Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

Roberta/Robsana (just for you, closet gay anal sex lover boy!)
Robsan5

Los Angeles, CA

#34384 Sep 30, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's been 10 years since I was there again why do you think I'm gay ? Are you trying to hit on me because you are ? Myself I prefer the ladies thank you. But you seem so obsessed with gays I guess you have not had coxk in awhile sorry I'm sure your boy friend will be home soon
dman's ultimate homoerotic fantasy is for every guy to be gay. Paradise!

Robert
Robsan5

Los Angeles, CA

#34385 Sep 30, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> Like you should talk.... Idiot..... Craiglist is where you should look for your spine.... "CHEAP".... W.A.F.L..
Funny how you know where to find cheap, FAKER. Did "your" mommy teach you that?
Terminal No Point syndrome.

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

Roberta/Robsana (just for you, gay anal sex lover boy!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 3 min paige 8,361
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Hornyman1025 775,164
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 3 min sammyd8989 15,852
dirty call male or female 4 min andy 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min deeesnuts1 790,323
Dirty ki...k 4 min Adamcpr 99,205
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 5 min Dillon 14,918
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min dab1245 106,524
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min cjeffo 378,140
More from around the web