hal

Balmain, Australia

#30303 Jul 25, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't raise the issue. I simply stated that your "intelligent" mind you claim only gets you so far with him. I could careless where he is. That's your issue not mine.
You raised the issue of a poster I couldn't cope with.
So it was franko?
Why didn't you just say so?
Why the big mystery?
Where franko is, isn't an "issue".
I'm just curious how he's disappeared without trace or comment!!!!
Totally unremarked by everyone who have communicated with him for years.
Just seems odd to me.
So much for being the biggest poster on Topix since it began, I believe!
hal

Balmain, Australia

#30304 Jul 25, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. Deflect it how you like. Your always correct Hal. Always.
As I said, I don't deflect Faker.
Ever!!!!
I just tackle the subjects everyone else is uneasy about.
There's never too much courage around with these things.
Least of all you and Herby.
As always, those who make the most noise..........etc.
That test always works!
hal

Balmain, Australia

#30305 Jul 25, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont need any help. What is it that you want answered exactly? I thought I already answered your blah blah blah post. I don't need help from any to harass you. Lol. Geelong? Hmmmm maybe Hal. Maybe? Maybe I can stop by Sydney and beat your @ss also Pedo.
What do I want answered????
"You shout the odds a lot on cowards, don't you????
So you're happy to see more of these mass killers you say????
Just so long as you can go on your own killing spree in return????
So what makes you different than them????
Oh yes, you wear a white hat!!!!
Yours is a good gun!!!!
Killers are killers, I say!
You condone one, you condone them all.
And you can't see female pedos, either????
Or maybe you just think it's all good fun for the boys????
That's ok then!
Be interesting to see how many supporters you've got.
At least out in the open."
Or you could just ignore it, and tell me that way?
hal

Balmain, Australia

#30306 Jul 25, 2012
And another one threatening violence!!!!
Back to the mods.
Zoey et al will have reported this by now.
No doubt!!!!
hal

Balmain, Australia

#30307 Jul 25, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless Texas.
Keep it under your (white) hat Faker!
God isn't real.
At least not the one you imagine.
Gun happy to a fault.
And all fired up with vengeance!
That's Satan.
Robsan5

United States

#30308 Jul 25, 2012
hal, the children from Thomas Edison Junior High School just don't have the skill or knowledge to coherently present a logical position on any topic. I am gonna wait one year, when they finish 8th grade, before I engage them in any discussion of substance.
Their arguments, at this stage in their mental development, are just pathetic on a adult level...

Robert
hal

Sydney, Australia

#30309 Jul 25, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
hal, the children from Thomas Edison Junior High School just don't have the skill or knowledge to coherently present a logical position on any topic. I am gonna wait one year, when they finish 8th grade, before I engage them in any discussion of substance.
Their arguments, at this stage in their mental development, are just pathetic on a adult level...
Robert
Sounds like they should be posting on Topix.
They'd be titans of lucidity on here.
They could lern Faker and Herby sum gud stuf.
If they could get Herby out of his wallow.
And Faker away from stroking (his gun).

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#30310 Jul 26, 2012
onelegwonder wrote:
<quoted text> nah your a true overall friend. Thank you for being so kind to me to, its nice to see wonderful people are still in this world
I love your chats. They are so much fun. We both love food and cooking and I love that.:) So what is your favorite BBQ?:)
Join Free

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#30311 Jul 26, 2012
Lets change this thread.

I am reading ONE DAY by David Nicholls. Just started it. Anyone read it?
hal

Sydney, Australia

#30312 Jul 26, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
Lets change this thread.
Zoey could change it.
But she seems to have joined franko, in absentia!

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#30313 Jul 26, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoey could change it.
But she seems to have joined franko, in absentia!
Trust me. She will be back!!! Why don't you create you own thread? And then you can talk up a storm.:) Or talk to yourself.:)

Since: Mar 12

avondale

#30314 Jul 26, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your chats. They are so much fun. We both love food and cooking and I love that.:) So what is your favorite BBQ?:)
Its a cross between Memphis style baby back ribs with a kansas city style sauce or a texas style brisket smoked over mesquite wood. I love our chats too, so lets keep it up. Several years ago, i had a buddy who gained 25 lbs in three months because our food chats caused her to eat more....lol
hal

Sydney, Australia

#30315 Jul 26, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me. She will be back!!! Why don't you create you own thread? And then you can talk up a storm.:) Or talk to yourself.:)
I've never felt the need.
I just started with comment here and there, what these threads are for, but lot's seemed to want to take extreme issue with some things I had to say, including Zoey, and then make a bigger and bigger deal of it, as I expounded why I held my views.
That I could express rational argument against the accepted orthodoxy seemed just to enrage those unable to cogently express a differing viewpoint.
It was as if these were topics where difference of opinion was never to be countenanced, nor ever accepted without challenge.
Dissension was to be put down at any cost.
And rational discussion quashed.
Or so it seems to me!
Hence the constant trolling you see on here now against me.
As if unrestrained abuse will eventually make me go away.
Why it all centred on Zoey's thread, I don't know.
Might be because of her seeming icon status as a leader against child molestation.
What surprised me, and still does, is how so many seem unable to discuss contentious issues with any measure of equanimity these days, often trying to denigrate what I have to say, not with argument, but by resort to personal abuse, slander, or just good old personal intimidation.
Which only serves to cheapen any argument they may have had.
So it's entirely counter productive.
But they don't seem to have a feel for that!
hal

Sydney, Australia

#30316 Jul 26, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Any idea what's happened to franko????

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#30317 Jul 26, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
Lets change this thread.
I have.:) its a good book. There are some dissappointments in the book on the plot bc i kept wanting something to happen in there... but it never did.:(

I think you will like it if you like romantic, love books.:) have fun reading it.

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#30318 Jul 26, 2012
onelegwonder wrote:
<quoted text> Its a cross between Memphis style baby back ribs with a kansas city style sauce or a texas style brisket smoked over mesquite wood. I love our chats too, so lets keep it up. Several years ago, i had a buddy who gained 25 lbs in three months because our food chats caused her to eat more....lol
Ok. I am not talking to you anymore. LOL Just kidding. I love to cook and it is alot of fun tasting lots of different types of food.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#30319 Jul 26, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never felt the need.
I just started with comment here and there, what these threads are for, but lot's seemed to want to take extreme issue with some things I had to say, including Zoey, and then make a bigger and bigger deal of it, as I expounded why I held my views.
That I could express rational argument against the accepted orthodoxy seemed just to enrage those unable to cogently express a differing viewpoint.
It was as if these were topics where difference of opinion was never to be countenanced, nor ever accepted without challenge.
Dissension was to be put down at any cost.
And rational discussion quashed.
Or so it seems to me!
Hence the constant trolling you see on here now against me.
As if unrestrained abuse will eventually make me go away.
Why it all centred on Zoey's thread, I don't know.
Might be because of her seeming icon status as a leader against child molestation.
What surprised me, and still does, is how so many seem unable to discuss contentious issues with any measure of equanimity these days, often trying to denigrate what I have to say, not with argument, but by resort to personal abuse, slander, or just good old personal intimidation.
Which only serves to cheapen any argument they may have had.
So it's entirely counter productive.
But they don't seem to have a feel for that!
Thus you should create you own thread and have your discussions or "arguements" I would be willing to create one for you if you registered as a user on Topix.:) deal?

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#30320 Jul 26, 2012
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text> I have.:) its a good book. There are some dissappointments in the book on the plot bc i kept wanting something to happen in there... but it never did.:(
I think you will like it if you like romantic, love books.:) have fun reading it.
Don't tell me anymore. LOL. I will be done with it probably today or early tomorrow.:)
Chill out fools

Chattanooga, TN

#30321 Jul 26, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
From troll to author!
That must be unique on Topix.
Don't waste your time.
I'm not worth it.
Apart from the fact, I keep telling you, there's nothing to eradicate.
Funny how you can't handle that!!!!
Pedo Hal you are the biggest TROLL in this thread and on Topix, and you always have been.You can "Bloviate" and Philosophize through your pointless writings, at the end of the day, hence Bloviate, you waste everybody's time with the nonsense. It's funny you claim to be a reclusive individual, you claim not to be impressed with people, but you love Trolling in this thread and on topix, about nothing. On your epitaph, it will state: an old delusional individual who spent the last few years of his pathetic life on topix, talking about nothing at the end of the day. I also noticed your deep curiosity as to why Franko has disappeared from topix, who knows, but you can learn from Franko...do us all a favor and disappear into the kangaroo land of Australia or New Zealand, you will not be missed.....LOL
hal

Sydney, Australia

#30322 Jul 26, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus you should create you own thread and have your discussions or "arguements" I would be willing to create one for you if you registered as a user on Topix.:) deal?
Wouldn't be any point.
No one would post there anyway, me included.
I think a couple of threads have been created already, but I never bothered to look in on them.
I'm not here for status.
Merely the pursuit of exchanging ideas on contentious issues, sexual and associated.
That's what these threads were created for, surely.
Why do so many try to pretend that this is really some type of social greetings and chat site?
Sure it is and can be that.
But you can't limit it to that alone, as Topix didn't design it for that purpose, primarily.
So I would only end up going where the arguments are, anyway.
That's why any personal thread wouldn't work.
But neither would I wan't recognition.
I revel in anonymity.
As I've said on here several times, I'm a nobody.
And I truly mean that.
I love being a nobody.
Ideas are far more valuable than people.
People come and go.
Death surrounds us.
But ideas go on forever!
I can't see any point in registering.
It just brings you that step closer to others.
And I prefer not to do that.
It's better to remain at a distance, I feel.
I'm not especially social anyway.
I'm very much a loner, I'm afraid.
Just not one socially and communicatively inept and dysfunctional, as so many loners are.
So, thank you for the offer, but it wouldn't work.
Best way to deal with me is to have a sensible discussion, and not get carried away and emote all over the place.
I can accept differences of opinion or belief.
But not absolutist assertions of "fact".
Especially when rooted in blind prejudice, or wilful ignorance, or, as often occurs, and these go hand in hand, both!
Unless those assertions are either self evident, or secured by either fact, or coherent rational logic.
Hope that's a little clearer now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 5 min thatblkkid97 10,281
Anal Skype Play 5 min TylerMyers420 3
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Packin8 199,209
Gay Sexting! Horny!!! (Jul '11) 5 min gay4you 4,695
Anybody out there like to upskirt? (Jan '13) 5 min Horny Mommy 42
water sports 5 min Robin 13
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min iammem8 32,978
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min davebyatt 338,104
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Danwilliams100 447,709
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min 21 nikko 528,068