the truth

Chattanooga, TN

#28197 Jun 25, 2012
_Papa_Smurf_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hal, why are you letting the info out in bits and pieces?
Why the hell don't you spit it all out and then ask Faker your questions.
I knew you were going to do this when I saw the original post.
You are not going to tell me that I know more about this case sitting here in Pennsylvania, than you in the same town where it happened?
I told another poster this was going to be how it played out and you didn't disappoint.
Did you really want Fakers opinion, or just another chance to go toe to toe with him? Give him the rest of the details instead of bits and pieces.
Details like:
She was female(did that tonight, not in original post)
She was charged with 5 counts of "aggravated sexual assault."
2 counts of "aggravated indecent assault."
She is 50, 46 at time of occurrences.( tonight )
She is accused of grooming him for sex.
He's 19 now and in counselling.( tonight )
It's not like he was a kid who just wanted to poke his teacher.
Police believe he was targeted, and that there are others also. Why did she pick him? What characteristics, traits, made her choose him?
She is a fruckin' PREDATOR, and is no different than Sandusky!!
The police have had this case since February, and just charged her the day you wrote the post. The boy and his parents went to the police. If he needed persuading, it was done by his parents, not LE. I'm sure it was thoroughly investigated, and the statements they made, were not pulled out of thin air.(As far as what I read, the parents sought out the police, they didn't ask for victims because they were on a fishing expedition due to rumors.)
Are things that dead on the Exploitation thread that you needed some action here??
Would you at least admit that the way you handled this was intentional,
designed to get what you thought were predictable responses that would further support your views?
The truth be told, HAL is LIKE Sandusky....

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#28198 Jun 25, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a dingbat. What am I watching? LOL :) Scoccer? Right? LOL :) xo a bit.
Oviously not. LOL
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28199 Jun 25, 2012
_Papa_Smurf_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hal, why are you letting the info out in bits and pieces?
Why the hell don't you spit it all out and then ask Faker your questions.
I knew you were going to do this when I saw the original post.
You are not going to tell me that I know more about this case sitting here in Pennsylvania, than you in the same town where it happened?
I told another poster this was going to be how it played out and you didn't disappoint.
Did you really want Fakers opinion, or just another chance to go toe to toe with him? Give him the rest of the details instead of bits and pieces.
Details like:
She was female(did that tonight, not in original post)
She was charged with 5 counts of "aggravated sexual assault."
2 counts of "aggravated indecent assault."
She is 50, 46 at time of occurrences.( tonight )
She is accused of grooming him for sex.
He's 19 now and in counselling.( tonight )
It's not like he was a kid who just wanted to poke his teacher.
Police believe he was targeted, and that there are others also. Why did she pick him? What characteristics, traits, made her choose him?
She is a fruckin' PREDATOR, and is no different than Sandusky!!
The police have had this case since February, and just charged her the day you wrote the post. The boy and his parents went to the police. If he needed persuading, it was done by his parents, not LE. I'm sure it was thoroughly investigated, and the statements they made, were not pulled out of thin air.(As far as what I read, the parents sought out the police, they didn't ask for victims because they were on a fishing expedition due to rumors.)
Are things that dead on the Exploitation thread that you needed some action here??
Would you at least admit that the way you handled this was intentional,
designed to get what you thought were predictable responses that would further support your views?
It was indeed intentional, but not to support my views.
They hardly need support.
Rather the intention was to get the predictable usual absurd response from that individual that unadulterated, unrestrained, unreasoned and totally unlawful vigilante violence, is an acceptable answer to this problem, because this crime is so particularly horrific, it rates as even more special than such things as mass murder, death by aggravated torture, aggravated rape to death, even, one might imagine, genocide, with this individual; which activities contravene every predication upon which our laws and legal systems are based and established.
But which seem aberrations of logic are quite happily supported by many others on here too, seemingly totally oblivious to the protections provided in their legal systems, which they now seem on here quite happy to opportunistically trash, and undermine, even to their potential personal detriment.
As for the other facts you state, in addition to those of mine, you clearly know far more about the case than I do.
So yes, you do know more of the case in Pennsylvania than I did.
Such is the power of modern communication.
Another of my hobby horses, you might have noticed, albeit in a different context.
As to "predator", apart from sexual molestation and/or abuse, that term presupposes a validity which requires and assumes an acceptance of currently in force age related and age specific laws.
Which, as I state repeatedly on this forum, and over numerous threads, has no rational justification in fact, in dealing with normal post puberty behaviour, and therefore should have no part in any law which criminalises such normal human behaviour.
If I might ask, what prompted you to respond especially?
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28200 Jun 25, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
It was indeed intentional, but not to support my views.
They hardly need support.
Rather the intention was to get the predictable usual absurd response from that individual that unadulterated, unrestrained, unreasoned and totally unlawful vigilante violence, is an acceptable answer to this problem, because this crime is so particularly horrific, it rates as even more special than such things as mass murder, death by aggravated torture, aggravated rape to death, even, one might imagine, genocide, with this individual; which activities contravene every predication upon which our laws and legal systems are based and established.
But which seem aberrations of logic are quite happily supported by many others on here too, seemingly totally oblivious to the protections provided in their legal systems, which they now seem on here quite happy to opportunistically trash, and undermine, even to their potential personal detriment.
As for the other facts you state, in addition to those of mine, you clearly know far more about the case than I do.
So yes, you do know more of the case in Pennsylvania than I did.
Such is the power of modern communication.
Another of my hobby horses, you might have noticed, albeit in a different context.
As to "predator", apart from sexual molestation and/or abuse, that term presupposes a validity which requires and assumes an acceptance of currently in force age related and age specific laws.
Which, as I state repeatedly on this forum, and over numerous threads, has no rational justification in fact, in dealing with normal post puberty behaviour, and therefore should have no part in any law which criminalises such normal human behaviour.
If I might ask, what prompted you to respond especially?
Btw, I know nothing of the detail of the Sandusky case?
If it involved molestation and/or abuse, then the two cases may not be comparable.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28201 Jun 25, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One or more victims is still a victim. Persuaded or not a crime may still have been committed Hal. Isn't that the system you want? Or do you think the parents should go shoot her if they feel as there child was molested or worse?
A victim presupposes a crime, doesn't it?
What crime?
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28202 Jun 25, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you drink wine also?
Yes.
Why?
That's important to you, is it????
I also drink whisky, rum, beer, now and then cognac, drambuie, cointreau, grand marnier, titoki, and a few others from time to time.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28203 Jun 25, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hal only argues things that have something to do with the AOC. Notice how he doesn't ever defend jaywalkers or the people that rip the tag off of the mattess.
Why would I?
Not comparable.
Except perhaps in your mind.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28204 Jun 25, 2012
_Papa_Smurf_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is going to ask you questions about a specific case, then he should
give you all the details, not bait, or try to trap you into saying what he wants.
You must be joking!!!!
Join Free
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28205 Jun 25, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Why?
That's important to you, is it????
I also drink whisky, rum, beer, now and then cognac, drambuie, cointreau, grand marnier, titoki, and a few others from time to time.
And water, milk and tea.
Occasionally coffee.
Worked it out now????
john

Dallas, TX

#28206 Jun 25, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
And water, milk and tea.
Occasionally coffee.
Worked it out now????
HAL is Sandusky, old senile fool..
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28207 Jun 25, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>HAL is Sandusky, old senile fool..
Oh look!!!!
Another powerfully articulate contribution.
Full of lucid coherency.
And some other things.
Never mind.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28208 Jun 25, 2012
Thought I might post this one over to here as well, for Flaker's benefit:
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
They're a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do than spew their nonsense where they can get attention.
hal wrote:
When you think about it, that might well be true for all of us who contribute to Topix.
All wrapped up in our minuscule worlds.
But there you go, that's life I suppose.
Minuscule.
Now there's a TV show I do watch.
Brilliantly creative, incisive, and observant.
And from the land of those cheese eating surrender monkeys, no less!!!!
Helene Giraud and Thomas Szabo.
True creative genius.
Shows just how big the gap has become with regular network "offerings".
Crap would be a better description, I have to say.
Even the UK has slipped into the American ambit now.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28209 Jun 25, 2012
JMA et al, did any of you notice the Mother Goose Stakes (Race 10) result at Belmont on Saturday?
Only 5 starters, 4 when you ditch the favourite.
And the outsider was easy to leave out this time as well, leaving just 3, to run 1-2-3.
Win div $14.60 (Place $10.00)
Exacta $95.00
Trifecta $245.00
Always nice odds when the favourite flakes off.
Amazing how often it happens as well.
And Royal Ascot, in England, was a blast too.
All 5 days.

Since: Mar 12

avondale

#28210 Jun 25, 2012
I just received my five year service award for working at my company...general dynamics, what the hell, I can tell you that. I got a very nice coffee cup. Wow, what a nice way to thank me for all those 85 hour weeks I've put in. Lol jk I'm glad to have a job. Hope everyone had a great weekend. It was about 110 here, I don't have to worry about going to hell I've already spent 38 yrs there...

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#28211 Jun 25, 2012
hal wrote:
Thought I might post this one over to here as well, for Flaker's benefit:
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
They're a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do than spew their nonsense where they can get attention.
hal wrote:
When you think about it, that might well be true for all of us who contribute to Topix.
All wrapped up in our minuscule worlds.
But there you go, that's life I suppose.
Minuscule.
Now there's a TV show I do watch.
Brilliantly creative, incisive, and observant.
And from the land of those cheese eating surrender monkeys, no less!!!!
Helene Giraud and Thomas Szabo.
True creative genius.
Shows just how big the gap has become with regular network "offerings".
Crap would be a better description, I have to say.
Even the UK has slipped into the American ambit now.
Miniscule is awesome :) I love the spider. Had a pet Tarantula a bit ago and loved her.
john

Dallas, TX

#28212 Jun 25, 2012
hal wrote:
JMA et al, did any of you notice the Mother Goose Stakes (Race 10) result at Belmont on Saturday?
Only 5 starters, 4 when you ditch the favourite.
And the outsider was easy to leave out this time as well, leaving just 3, to run 1-2-3.
Win div $14.60 (Place $10.00)
Exacta $95.00
Trifecta $245.00
Always nice odds when the favourite flakes off.
Amazing how often it happens as well.
And Royal Ascot, in England, was a blast too.
All 5 days.
have you notice that no one cares what you say idiot, superwilson
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28213 Jun 25, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hal only argues things that have something to do with the AOC. Notice how he doesn't ever defend jaywalkers or the people that rip the tag off of the mattess.
And what does world financial structure have to do with aoc?
Do tell.
And racing.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28214 Jun 25, 2012
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Miniscule is awesome :) I love the spider. Had a pet Tarantula a bit ago and loved her.
Yeah, Tarantula's are cute.
We have some dangerous ones here though, especially the Sydney Funnel Web.
All the dangerous ones are ground spiders though.
Good idea not to walk barefoot on grass at night in peak summer here.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#28215 Jun 25, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>have you notice that no one cares what you say idiot, superwilson
No, actually I hadn't noticed that.
Rather more the opposite, in fact!!!!
john

Dallas, TX

#28216 Jun 25, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Tarantula's are cute.
We have some dangerous ones here though, especially the Sydney Funnel Web.
All the dangerous ones are ground spiders though.
Good idea not to walk barefoot on grass at night in peak summer here.
Lol what a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min gcoimbra 605,489
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 1 min zab 77,365
seeking women 1 min bigD 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min nico 639,031
fat girl 1 min kaalofkammen 60
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min jake_schluter 282,867
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Ryan_Smith43 461,141
More from around the web