First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Daniel

Portland, OR

#2 Nov 19, 2011
Do you mean cute as in adorable, or cute as in you get wood over seeing them? In the summertime our twin girls (not identical) go around the house and our backyard in only their panties or maybe a swimsuit bottom or something, but that will probably come to an end naturally when they start developing and get more self-conscious. I think they're cute but not arousing or anything.
gman

Novi, MI

#3 Nov 19, 2011
I love seeing them also you have any pics
right on

UK

#4 Nov 19, 2011
Especially when they have a wedgie.
Francine

New Haven, CT

#5 Nov 19, 2011
Even though I'm 14 now I still wear cute panties usually rather then sexy ones. I have panties with Barbie on them, teddy bears, and Disney Princesses. But my favorite ones are white cotton with a little blue bow on the waistband.

I also have a few pairs with funny sayings on them like "if you can read this my father would kill you if he was here" "no rear entry"
Virus_panda

Hawaiian Gardens, CA

#6 Nov 19, 2011
Can I see it
Tommy

Hobart, IN

#7 Nov 19, 2011
Francine you should email me a pic of you ina pair of them. I am 15 year old male.
jfidnarik56@gmail.com
jvj

Parramatta, Australia

#8 Nov 19, 2011
hi francine add me in yahoo messenger mc_flurry18@yahoo.com and show it to me in cam
perv

Bay City, MI

#9 Nov 19, 2011
right on wrote:
Especially when they have a wedgie.
I agree. Those make for nice sniffin. ;-)
Join Free
Pantiewanker

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#11 Dec 1, 2011
Im a 13 yo boy and I wear barbie panties as well as me to you ones. And loads of other girly designs I love them.
Jackie

London, Canada

#14 Aug 18, 2012
Francine wrote:
Even though I'm 14 now I still wear cute panties usually rather then sexy ones. I have panties with Barbie on them, teddy bears, and Disney Princesses. But my favorite ones are white cotton with a little blue bow on the waistband.
I also have a few pairs with funny sayings on them like "if you can read this my father would kill you if he was here" "no rear entry"
Me too and thongs
Fred

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Aug 19, 2012
I'll wank with you...
Pantiewanker wrote:
Im a 13 yo boy and I wear barbie panties as well as me to you ones. And loads of other girly designs I love them.
Fred

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Aug 19, 2012
I like to wear frilly panties...feels so good
Fred

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Aug 19, 2012
Panty wanker, I'll wank with you...love barbie panties....
anon

Australia

#25 Aug 19, 2012
there are heaps of good pics on imgsrc.ru

“whats happing in the world”

Since: Aug 12

monrow,wa

#26 Aug 19, 2012
Francine wrote:
mmm I love your style panties to be honest I hate thong styles and stuff.. But not to sound like a creep im 19 abd you being 14 turns me on wanna text or email ;)
slewis54

Chickamauga, GA

#28 Aug 19, 2012
Francine wrote:
text me im 17 male
julie benton

Dagenham, UK

#31 Oct 1, 2012
Mvtotalplay69 wrote:
<quoted text> mmm I love your style panties to be honest I hate thong styles and stuff.. But not to sound like a creep im 19 abd you being 14 turns me on wanna text or email ;)
I am 49 yrs old and have always worn the larger white knickers, I neve have worn the skimpy underwear
julie benton

Dagenham, UK

#32 Oct 1, 2012
I am now 49 years old and have always worn the larger white knickers, I have never worn the skimpy underwear
Francine

New Haven, CT

#36 Oct 1, 2012
Mvtotalplay69 wrote:
<quoted text> mmm I love your style panties to be honest I hate thong styles and stuff.. But not to sound like a creep im 19 abd you being 14 turns me on wanna text or email ;)
Most guys ur age like thongs and skimpy undies. Its the older men mostly that ive chatted with that like cute panties.
louis

Newport, UK

#37 Oct 1, 2012
hi francine do u wear thongs?;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Dec '12) 1 min swabu 4,575
Can someone give me advice I would like to sedu... 1 min hornyforyou 5
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Travers_21 361,082
Dirty ki...k 1 min M USA 79,476
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Briefsboy14 758,115
Women that Show their big puffy pu**y lipps 1 min Dan 121
first time u had sex with a animal and what was... (Sep '11) 2 min luvskuvasztwat 824
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min final693 751,142
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min hei 101,480
More from around the web