Marissa

Chelmsford, UK

#6861 Apr 27, 2013
Toned Jase wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be seeing it you would be wearing it..... But where would you like it? I will leave you to be treat to your massage.... One thing that we can't expect is you to juggle between me and your main man, you can't spend the entire time on here writing..... I will be on here later, and hope that it doesn't clash with him.
It was just getting started this morning..... What have you swapped your work outfit for, just to keep me hard whilst I'm out!!
Oh and when I read about your geek glasses all I could imagine was my warm thick goo all over the lenses!! ;) x
Mmm I'd love to be wearing that though. You won't clash (hopefully) trust me I'm a quick typer. I've come home and the weather is really nice so I'm in my good ole booty shorts that say "bad ass" and a cream strappy top with my same cream VS panties and bra! ;) Now, the thought of that turns me on. xo
Marissa

Chelmsford, UK

#6862 Apr 27, 2013
steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I am great at giving them would you like one
Go ahead :p
Andy

Soddy Daisy, TN

#6865 Apr 27, 2013
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmm I'd love to be wearing that though. You won't clash (hopefully) trust me I'm a quick typer. I've come home and the weather is really nice so I'm in my good ole booty shorts that say "bad ass" and a cream strappy top with my same cream VS panties and bra! ;) Now, the thought of that turns me on. xo
That's sounds sexy! Made my d**k hard!;)
Johno2

Durham, UK

#6866 Apr 27, 2013
Marissa I'd take all your clothes off lay you infront of the fire and release all your tension with my hands caressing oils into your skin
Marissa

Chelmsford, UK

#6867 Apr 27, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sounds sexy! Made my d**k hard!;)
I'm only in booty shorts and a top? Wouldn't it make your c**k harder if I was just in a bra and panties?:p
guess who

United States

#6869 Apr 27, 2013
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only in booty shorts and a top? Wouldn't it make your c**k harder if I was just in a bra and panties?:p
that would make my c**k hard has rock marissa
Tommyprince

Coimbatore, India

#6871 Apr 27, 2013
"Marissa"
honey add tommyprince2493 for an unforgettable sexual experience !! <3
Tommyprince

Coimbatore, India

#6872 Apr 27, 2013
dammmn uve got my c**k all hard baby !!! <3
Join Free
Marissa

Chelmsford, UK

#6873 Apr 27, 2013
Johno2 wrote:
Marissa I'd take all your clothes off lay you infront of the fire and release all your tension with my hands caressing oils into your skin

Oh wow...
Ok, now I definitely want this massage from you pleaseeeeeee! ;)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6874 Apr 27, 2013
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be very impressed with yourself! Oh wow, that does make me blush knowing the effect that I have on you. Please do, then we can spend time together. Ditto because you do the same to me! You're more than welcome and thank you too. Speak to you soon <3 xo
Hi Marissa. Oh to see you blush!! I have a wonderful image of you blushing and biting your bottom lip. Mmmmmm. I have cancelled Mondays meetings as I need to be in the office to "catch up" the anticipation is rising so to speak. I hope you are available to pop into the "office" tomorrow.*slight shudder*. <3 xo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6875 Apr 27, 2013
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
We said we were gonna group together as well :')
Erm, no I don't think so. His name is still the same I'm not sure x
Sorry I have a confession to make, my real name isn't Andy, I think nerves took over when I signed. That, I don't know if people here give out real names. I am happy to tell you mine as long as no one else knows. Lol
Johno2

Durham, UK

#6876 Apr 27, 2013
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow...
Ok, now I definitely want this massage from you pleaseeeeeee! ;)
where are you Marissa im waiting to give you one ;) xx
Andy

Soddy Daisy, TN

#6877 Apr 27, 2013
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yeah
Marissa

Chelmsford, UK

#6879 Apr 27, 2013
guess who wrote:
<quoted text> that would make my c**k hard has rock marissa
Oh would it now? Are you sure? ;)
Marissa

Chelmsford, UK

#6880 Apr 27, 2013
Anmooney wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Marissa. Oh to see you blush!! I have a wonderful image of you blushing and biting your bottom lip. Mmmmmm. I have cancelled Mondays meetings as I need to be in the office to "catch up" the anticipation is rising so to speak. I hope you are available to pop into the "office" tomorrow.*slight shudder*. <3 xo
That's exactly what I'm doing. Sounds good to me! ;) Oh, a Sunday visit to your office sounds perfect. Well now I'm excited <3 xo
Marissa

Chelmsford, UK

#6882 Apr 27, 2013
Johno2 wrote:
<quoted text> where are you Marissa im waiting to give you one ;) xx
I'm right here ;) xx
Hey

Charlotte, NC

#6883 Apr 27, 2013
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
text me 7049421650
Johno2

Melton Mowbray, UK

#6885 Apr 27, 2013
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right here ;) xx
haha where's here I'm near Leicester
guess who

United States

#6887 Apr 27, 2013
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Marissa r those booty short real short n tight so tight you have a beautiful cameltoe
WetPuss

Sebastian, FL

#6889 Apr 27, 2013
Someone tell me what they are going to do to my sopping wet virgin puss? Pleeeeease?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Kevin233322227 57,223
Rate my c**k on k...!k (Nov '13) 2 min odinxxx 1,806
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Kikbutt2000 406,030
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min bilad93 529,795
truth or dare anyone 3 min Smith568 12
flashing tonight for the uk truckers on the a14... 3 min steve 2
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min Kent_gay_teen 14,391
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min joshwas 244,995
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min fat 588,793
More from around the web