|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

rory wrote:
Ncchick have you got kik?
No, I don't have kik, just big tits. LOL.

Does anyone know any straight women in NC that want to suck a luscious set of big firm tits? My nipples get do hard when they are sucked and pinched - its the biggest turn on for me. I tan naked. My nipples are so pretty.
jat

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

just not care
Luvem

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

I'm a straight woman and love looking at breasts. Sometimes I tell a lady she has gorgeous breasts and they seem to feel complemented, saying 'thank you'

“Text me..”

Since: Aug 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

BEWBS!!!

Since: Oct 11

Nerang, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

That is awesome Luvem!

Looks like you really do LUVEM!

So tell me, how often are you complimented about yours? ALSO

What are the type of breasts you like the most??

AUSMAN
Luvem wrote:
I'm a straight woman and love looking at breasts. Sometimes I tell a lady she has gorgeous breasts and they seem to feel complemented, saying 'thank you'
Lulu

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

I am straight but I LOVE boobs and want a girl to lick my 38D boobies sooo badly. One night I was with my friends and they started rubbing their hands all over!! It is great!!
Abc123

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Any1 kik qwerty0814
Seattlenipples

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Rachel wrote:
I am straight but I am so turned on by breasts. I love looking at braless women and I love being braless myself. I would love to fondle another woman's breasts, but I have no desire to have sex with women. I would still want my husband to satisfy me.
I'm so glad other women feel this way. I think braless is beautiful and this summer I'm letting my tits go free. Wore a white silk top this evening displayed my tits perfectly.

I to have no desire to have sex with a woman but I would be OK with a straight woman sucking my tits. I love having my tits sucked. Have you ever had a straight woman suck yours, how did you meet?
Join Free
Seattlenipples

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

I'm straight as well. I have sensitive nipples that loved to be sucked. I would like to see how it feels to have a straight woman sucking on my tits.

If I were going to suck a woman's tits, I'd like the perky bud nipples or the longer pencil eraser nipples.
Shygal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

I love Breast I think they are so sexy my husband suck on mines all the time & when they are sore it feels even better. Wonder if I will ever Get to suck On some.
Shygal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Please let me suck on someone breast I would be so turn on when I get home I would attack my husband.
Shygal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Mhee wrote:
<quoted text>
lm a black married lady with Huge breast 38E needing some fondle and sucking from another women ,any offers
I am also Married & is very much turn on by breast. I would not mind Sucking on them
ali1

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I would love to suck and be sucked, my tits are so sensitive...anyone in the rio rancho, nm area we couls suck each others
Giselle

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Shygal wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also Married & is very much turn on by breast. I would not mind Sucking on them
I would suck them.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

ali1 wrote:
I would love to suck and be sucked, my tits are so sensitive...anyone in the rio rancho, nm area we couls suck each others
ohhhh wish I lived in your area...I'd love to suck on your tits and have you try mine.
Jessica

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

I love looking at a big pair of wiggling, jiggiling boobs in a shirt or tight top when I go to a store or out in public. I try not to look but I just can't help it!
cindy p

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Big tits can be so humiliating and arousing at the same time. I once lost my shirt in a fight, and my boobs were bared in front of everyone! I am a 40 DD so there was plenty to stare at.....lol I felt so embarrassed, but aroused at the same time, hard to explain.
thatsright

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

There are many straight women who become very sexually excited after a couple of drinks when they're with another woman with sexy large breasts.
Elle

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

It's good to see in not the only girl that likes them!

In not gay or bi but I really can appreciate a nice pair of natural boobs. It's probably the first thing I look at and check others out frequently. It's not a sexual or a comfort thing, I just like them. Not fake ones tho
thatsright

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Elle wrote:
It's good to see in not the only girl that likes them!
In not gay or bi but I really can appreciate a nice pair of natural boobs. It's probably the first thing I look at and check others out frequently. It's not a sexual or a comfort thing, I just like them. Not fake ones tho
No, not fake boobs! They look fake, and they feel hard. My husband and I gave a straight married woman a ride back to her hotel from a club one night, and before I knew it, she couldn't keep her hands off my breasts, so we parked in a dark secluded area, and I let her lick and suck my nipples for a while. I LOVED IT! She was maybe 15-20 years older than me, but she really let loose when I pulled the straps of my dress down for her. I'm a 36DD, so there was enough for her to enjoy for a long while, she told me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min matt1smith96 366,884
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Jayare293 463,026
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min leslieadams129 269,027
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min randommike35 9,588
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min mark 24,132
Looking for horny guys to talk to I'm a horny g... (Jun '11) 3 min Johnnyboy 1,575
Bigger ladies, chubby, plump, fat or BBW (Feb '14) 3 min imtehman 112
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Hey9131 153,513

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••