Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kinda nosey, aren't you? You may not be old enough to hear more! lol
LOL,
Middle aged male & perpetually randy!!
Longduckdong

Ottawa, Canada

#23 Sep 23, 2010
Standing has always been the favorite position of women and men who step out on their mates and have quickies in dangerous places. I've had great stand-up sex up against my car, at the docks, in the parking lot behind a bar and in the bathroom at a hous party. Those encounters are always hot and intense... makes me want to go on a hunt!
Luxury Edition

Roswell, GA

#24 Sep 23, 2010
Milf Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
Middle aged male & perpetually randy!!
Well, do you have much success in hunting milfs, Milf Hunter? what do you hunt them with? LOL
IdidIt

Saint Cloud, FL

#25 Sep 23, 2010
I did it one time with my 1st sex mate. She had gotten ready for work & we got turned on kissing. Ended up doing it against the kitchen wall. She complained later that she was leaking all night. She waited tables so she was on her feet the whole time.
anonyomous

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Sep 23, 2010
Try it with her suspended naked in a climbing harness....on a bungee cord so she bounce up and down...
anonyomous

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Sep 23, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, do you have much success in hunting milfs, Milf Hunter? what do you hunt them with? LOL
Well, with his BIG GUN,(or big 'un if you prefer) of course!
amd with a heavy loaded magazine hanging below, he's loaded for bare!
Milf Hunter

Newark, NJ

#29 Sep 23, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
love your sense of humor. I do alright. Usually make friends first, then flirt & erotic undertones. Before u know it, I'm told how they want me.

How bout you?
Luxury Edition

Roswell, GA

#30 Sep 23, 2010
Milf Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
love your sense of humor. I do alright. Usually make friends first, then flirt & erotic undertones. Before u know it, I'm told how they want me.
How bout you?
Well...how do you flirt and what do you mean by "erotic undertones"? And do I detect a little sense of conceit in "I'm told how they want me"? As for me, i am probably a big flirt, and 'cause i'm a female, I don't have to do a whole lot to get the attention of most guys. That's the thing we gals have over you guys. all we gotta do is show some cleavage, or wear short skirts or tight pants, or wear a skimpy swimsuit, or maybe let a guy get a little feel of something, and we can get just about any kind of pleasuring we want. Do you agree, perpetually randy Milf Hunter? LOL!! Hope you don't mind a little teasing, its just my way.
Join Free
Milf Hunter

Newark, NJ

#31 Sep 23, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...how do you flirt and what do you mean by "erotic undertones"? And do I detect a little sense of conceit in "I'm told how they want me"? As for me, i am probably a big flirt, and 'cause i'm a female, I don't have to do a whole lot to get the attention of most guys. That's the thing we gals have over you guys. all we gotta do is show some cleavage, or wear short skirts or tight pants, or wear a skimpy swimsuit, or maybe let a guy get a little feel of something, and we can get just about any kind of pleasuring we want. Do you agree, perpetually randy Milf Hunter? LOL!! Hope you don't mind a little teasing, its just my way.
OMG,
I love it. You got that right. I usually have to pass compliments, inuendo & be funny. It helps to have a large barrel cocked & loaded. You know, wear the right close & rub up against them gets em. Eventually they get wet & horny to ask. Not full of myself. I just try hard & am always horny.

Send email & I'd love to share details.
Luxury Edition

Roswell, GA

#32 Sep 23, 2010
Milf Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG,
I love it. You got that right. I usually have to pass compliments, inuendo & be funny. It helps to have a large barrel cocked & loaded. You know, wear the right close & rub up against them gets em. Eventually they get wet & horny to ask. Not full of myself. I just try hard & am always horny.
Send email & I'd love to share details.
Well, Milf Hunter. You say you get em by wearing the right clothes, rubbing up against them, and using innuendo, and it gets em wet and horny? Funny, same thing happens when i do that to guys. But i bet I can make it happen quicker to a guy than you can to a gal! lol BTW, is "large barrel cocked and loaded" one of those innuendos? LOL!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#33 Sep 23, 2010
I've had sex standing up on a few occasions. My boyfriend, who happens to be black, likes to bend me forward and enter my vagina from behind. His d**K is long and massive so it's not a problem for him. He likes to have anal sex with me like that also. Of course all this after he has eaten me out.
anonyomous

Cincinnati, OH

#34 Sep 23, 2010
Two-oh wrote:
Anyone ever have really good sex standing up.
No,'cause if it's really good, we fall down!
Milf Hunter

Newark, NJ

#35 Sep 23, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Milf Hunter. You say you get em by wearing the right clothes, rubbing up against them, and using innuendo, and it gets em wet and horny? Funny, same thing happens when i do that to guys. But i bet I can make it happen quicker to a guy than you can to a gal! lol BTW, is "large barrel cocked and loaded" one of those innuendos? LOL!
you are doing it to me now. Hmmm! And yes. I'm loaded & waiting for email so we can private message. It gets better baby!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#36 Sep 23, 2010
Longduckdong wrote:
Standing has always been the favorite position of women and men who step out on their mates and have quickies in dangerous places. I've had great stand-up sex up against my car, at the docks, in the parking lot behind a bar and in the bathroom at a hous party. Those encounters are always hot and intense... makes me want to go on a hunt!
I had sex on the docks in downtown Seattle once. It was great. I am so wet thinking about it.

UK

#37 Sep 23, 2010
Yes, a quickie with a few slappers round the back of Robinsons Bar in Belfast...

rocker53zero@yahoo.com

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#38 Nov 8, 2010
I have been taken standing in the shower. I bend over and let him enter me from behind. Rather fun with the warm water splashing all over. I usually need some addional attention when we are dried and in bed. Have also done it standing while hiking. No good places to lay down so just bend over, lean against a rock and let him in.

Location hidden

#39 Nov 8, 2010
My favorite standing up sex was when he picked me up, held me and did it while he was standind in the middle of the living room. It was incredible.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#40 Nov 8, 2010
I like to stand up, but lean forward, maybe against a wall or a chai, and get it from behind

“Hi Everyone”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41 Nov 8, 2010
Me and my ex used to have sex standing from time to time. Partially because we only did it occasionally (too much noise if there were parents around) and partially because it allowed for him to penetrate at like just the right angle, it felt really really good. We would usually do it with me either bending over and him going from behind, but the best when a leaned back on a ledge (desk, dresser, etc) and he took me from the front. That has to be some of the best sex I've ever had (not that I've had all that much, but I digress). By the way, for everyone talking about shower sex, I have to agree, its awesome. This being said, bath sex is like twice as wet and three times as much fun ;p

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#42 Nov 9, 2010
eris wrote:
I like to stand up, but lean forward, maybe against a wall or a chai, and get it from behind
I agree. I am probably a little heavy for most men to hold up for too long but bending over with something to lean on, then spreeding wide and giving him the green light. Oh my.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird things done by girls when horny........... 2 min Ritasweety 27
fakt marathi zavazavi 2 min anand mishra 3,207
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min Mojo 98,139
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Biboyuk15 741,798
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min jackblagger 746,209
Durban NSA (Jun '13) 3 min hot rod 93
delhi gay sex 3 min pooja 9,511
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min naughty 99,645
Dirty ki...k 4 min Kev6996 72,182
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min hap77 354,709