Watching My Wife Getting Impregnated

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Donald_W

Portland, OR

#1 Aug 21, 2011
Me and my wife have been married three years and want to have a baby, but after going to tests we found out I'm sterile from when I had the mumps that also swelled me up down there as a teenager. So there's no way we can afford to like go to a clinic or something, so one of my friends agreed to do the job for me after we asked him. It was weird at first but he said it would feel like he was helping her cheat on me unless I was there and she wanted me there too, so it was like so weird to be sitting in a chair in my bedroom while my wife and my best friend were naked on the bed and screwing. but then I realize how hot it was to watch her getting nailed like that, and that when he was arching his back and grunting as he came in her that I could be watching my wife get pregnant right at that moment! it hasn't happened yet, even though the doctors say there's nothing wrong with her – so were just going to keep it up with him coming over to visit and service her until she does get pregnant with their child. Of course the baby will never know that I'm not the father, and he looks enough like me that we can get away with that I'm sure. It's going to be such a happy day when GPs on the stick and it says positive!

“I Love Riding My Goldwing”

Since: Jul 11

Brady, Texas

#2 Aug 21, 2011
Donald_W wrote:
Me and my wife have been married three years and want to have a baby, but after going to tests we found out I'm sterile from when I had the mumps that also swelled me up down there as a teenager. So there's no way we can afford to like go to a clinic or something, so one of my friends agreed to do the job for me after we asked him. It was weird at first but he said it would feel like he was helping her cheat on me unless I was there and she wanted me there too, so it was like so weird to be sitting in a chair in my bedroom while my wife and my best friend were naked on the bed and screwing. but then I realize how hot it was to watch her getting nailed like that, and that when he was arching his back and grunting as he came in her that I could be watching my wife get pregnant right at that moment! it hasn't happened yet, even though the doctors say there's nothing wrong with her – so were just going to keep it up with him coming over to visit and service her until she does get pregnant with their child. Of course the baby will never know that I'm not the father, and he looks enough like me that we can get away with that I'm sure. It's going to be such a happy day when GPs on the stick and it says positive!
Have you thought far enough down the road to ask yourself what will happen if you and your wife ever decide to have a second or third child?

Will your friend be around to help with those pregnancies also so as the siblings grow, they will have features in common to not alert them to their mom having sex with different men?

Also, you need to get a complete medical history from your friend and keep up with him as he gets older.

When your children are grown and start having medical problems of their own, they will need to know the truth about the conceptiond so any hereditary complications can be part of their medical history.
ill do it

Trenton, Canada

#3 May 22, 2012
can i be your friend lol
Topdog

Bronx, NY

#4 May 22, 2012
I'm game. Kik me topdogsho
Xxx253

South Africa

#6 May 22, 2012
How about a Skype show for us next time it goes down ;)
onthemic

San Diego, CA

#7 May 22, 2012
Donald_W wrote:
Me and my wife have been married three years and want to have a baby, but after going to tests we found out I'm sterile from when I had the mumps that also swelled me up down there as a teenager. So there's no way we can afford to like go to a clinic or something, so one of my friends agreed to do the job for me after we asked him. It was weird at first but he said it would feel like he was helping her cheat on me unless I was there and she wanted me there too, so it was like so weird to be sitting in a chair in my bedroom while my wife and my best friend were naked on the bed and screwing. but then I realize how hot it was to watch her getting nailed like that, and that when he was arching his back and grunting as he came in her that I could be watching my wife get pregnantfather, and he looks enough like me that we can get away with that I'm sure. It's going to be such a happy day when GPs on the stick and it says positive!
Did it look like she enjoyed it?
David

Antioch, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2013
My wife has had 3 children by different men with my blessings. She just told me she'd like to have a child by them. One of them lost both his wife and son in a car accident and did not want to risk getting married again and possibly losing her and he really missed his son. I told my wife about it and she said she'd like to have a baby with him. Since the guy and I had know each other for over 20 years and were good friends, I told him he could get my wife pregnant. He thought I was kidding at first, but when he realized I wasn't, he took me up on it. It took awhile for her to get pregnant, about 3 months, and he was fucking her every day during that time except for her periods. I only fucked her with a condom so there was no chance of me getting her pregnant. They had a baby boy nearly 6 years ago.

One of the other guys was an ex-boyfriend of hers who she just wanted to have a baby with. I figured "Why not?' since she had already had a baby with my friend. She continues to have sex with him and that's fine with me.

The last guy she got pregnant with was an older man who was a friend of her parents. He was an ex-boyfriend of her mother's. My wife found out that her mother had had sex with him several times before she married her father and that she was still attracted to him even saying that she had always wondered what their children would have looked like if she had married him. My wife decided to find out and seduced him into fucking her. It took a few times before she finally got pregnant, but she had a baby girl with him 14 years ago. We let her mother know who the father of the little girl is and were surprised that she was not the least bit angry. In fact, she seems to prefer the little girl to the children.

She knows that my wife has had children by other men and probably will have more. We're not sure about her father. He makes remarks sometimes like, "You should have [Andy's] baby." or "I've got an employee I'd like to reward for being such a good worker. How about letting him fuck you?" In some ways, I think he's serious. I think he'd like to watch her get fucked. He certainly enjoys seeing his son's wife when she's wearing sheer nightgowns when they visit. I do, too.

I'd like my wife to have about 3 more children by different men only this time to pick very intelligent men to have them with. We have 2 children of our own. That would give her 8 kids and I think she could do that before she goes into menopause. I've gotten to watch her each time she's been with other men. It's really exciting and we can afford the cost of raising them.

I've talked to her about the possibility of inviting her parents to our home one weekend and having a gangbang for her while they are here just to see if her father is really interested in watching her get fucked and to see if her mother is as kinky as I think she is.
Moster

Raynham, MA

#10 Feb 12, 2013
My wife and I love doing kinky things for years now and I love watching her with other men . Some times we meet a guy at a club and tell him that we are looking to get my wife nicked up so we can have a kid that I can make one. Witch I have made 3 and my wife is really on the pill, love watching a guy working hard to give her some seed
Join Free
Chris

Dedham, MA

#11 Feb 12, 2013
My wife has had 3 kids, all while we were married, and all fathered by her ex-boyfriend.
Dean

London, UK

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Tell him to have a wank and put it in before ejaculation
Yasmin

Gütersloh, Germany

#13 Jul 28, 2013
My husband was also sterile and asked me to sleep with his father. At first I had my objections, his father was white and in his 60s, I was Pakistani and 22. A resulting child would of been mixed race and people would of got suspect. However, we got the go ahead from my mother in law. Initially the plan was for my FIL to masturbate and insert himself inside me at the point of ejacatulation. However, he needed assistance to get hard, and kept losing it. I gave him oral and felt him grow in my mouth. I turned on my back and opened my legs inviting him to enter. He fucked me for over 30 minutes before releasing his seed deep inside.
Helen

Saint Petersburg, FL

#15 Aug 22, 2013
I have had a girl, she is now 19, by my husbands brother who remains single. After I had sucked them both we let only the brother fuck me everyday for a month to be sure I got only his sperm. We plan to tell her when she marries. Is this really so unusual ?
Renegade 20

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Aug 22, 2013
Helen wrote:
I have had a girl, she is now 19, by my husbands brother who remains single. After I had sucked them both we let only the brother fuck me everyday for a month to be sure I got only his sperm. We plan to tell her when she marries. Is this really so unusual ?
you sucked your husband and his brother off did your hubby watch you have sex with his brother

Since: Nov 11

Irving, TX

#18 Aug 22, 2013
Yasmin wrote:
My husband was also sterile and asked me to sleep with his father. At first I had my objections, his father was white and in his 60s, I was Pakistani and 22. A resulting child would of been mixed race and people would of got suspect. However, we got the go ahead from my mother in law. Initially the plan was for my FIL to masturbate and insert himself inside me at the point of ejacatulation. However, he needed assistance to get hard, and kept losing it. I gave him oral and felt him grow in my mouth. I turned on my back and opened my legs inviting him to enter. He fucked me for over 30 minutes before releasing his seed deep inside.
I dont think this a REAL,,if his father was WHITE he too would be white or maybe a mixed race,,,so no matter what your husband race is,,the kid would be very simular no matter which one fo them fcuked you !!
paki

Doha, Qatar

#19 Aug 22, 2013
Yasmin wrote:
It is the hottest story I have read so far. Do you still do your FIL?
horndog

Nazareth, PA

#21 Aug 22, 2013
Donald_W wrote:
did she ever get pregnant, Donald?
john

Xaghra, Malta

#22 Nov 11, 2013
Yasmin wrote:
hi yasmin, did you enjoy those 30 mins with fil? how many weeks have you got now?
wierdos all

Slough, UK

#23 Dec 3, 2013
Yasmin wrote:
Hi Yasmin, but u don't tell us if your dad in law succeeded in impregnating you! Nice story, but really you should have gone with a YOUNG white stud, like your own age!
I reckon it's true that, all things being equal, asian wives (be they south OR east asian), prefer to have babies by white men!
MANY posts would suggest this!
Chris

Bakersfield, CA

#25 Dec 3, 2013
Donald_W wrote:
Me and my wife have been married three years and want to have a baby, but after going to tests we found out I'm sterile from when I had the mumps that also swelled me up down there as a teenager. So there's no way we can afford to like go to a clinic or something, so one of my friends agreed to do the job for me after we asked him. It was weird at first but he said it would feel like he was helping her cheat on me unless I was there and she wanted me there too, so it was like so weird to be sitting in a chair in my
bedroom while my wife and my best friend were
naked on the bed and screwing. but then I realize
how hot it was to watch her getting nailed like that,
and that when he was arching his back and
grunting as he came in her that I could be
watching my wife get pregnant right at that
moment! it hasn't happened yet, even though the doctors say there's nothing wrong with her – so
were just going to keep it up with him coming over to visit and service her until she does get pregnant
with their child. Of course the baby will never know that I'm not the father, and he looks enough like me
that we can get away with that I'm sure. It's going to be such a happy day when GPs on the stick and
it says positive!
Sure beats a turkey baster! I would dearly love watching my wife take a huge one. I have told her when I an inside her she gets really wet but the answer is always no. She said the other day that if thats what I think of her then I dont think much of her when its just the opposite. I am not the stud I once was and I want her to be sexually satisfied. What can I do to change her mind ?
Teddy

London, UK

#26 Dec 11, 2013
My wife got pregnant on or wedding day by her lover we planed this and she had him the night before and when she went to get changed for the evening and the night it was strange for her we all know couples have sex when they got to freshen up for the evening and they know the brid has cum in her while dancing but know one knows it was not mine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Will3Bonka 459,012
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min jacobmizcowski 281,245
Gay OOVOO (Oct '11) 2 min Chat 6,365
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 2 min dyolo3141 13,886
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min username_ummm 602,387
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min SenanKav 636,861
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min tim-19912 76,786
More from around the web