Comments
81 - 100 of 628 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2014
joe

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Aug 17, 2009
 
I got mine to try it once after 4 years. Yeah, that'll never happen again....
mr_cool

Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Aug 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

when u say ASIAN u dont mean Eastern Asian, u mean ASIAN!! like Korean, Japanese, Chinese...
Indian women are repulsive, who wud have sex with an indian woman?! gee

“I want a piece of that steak”

Since: Apr 07

Tazmania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Aug 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Whatever wrote:
Do Asian women like, practice, prefer, anal sex? Or is it the same as anywhere else, some do, most don't?
It's called domination to allow her to anything you want. It has nothing to do with Asians.
gggggg

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Aug 31, 2009
 
My success rate with Japanese women approaches 100%. Some have even preferred it over vaginal sex. Korean women are much less willing to have anal sex than Japanese women. Chinese women are somewhere in between.
seedgun

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Sep 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I find asian chicks dig getting drilled in the shitter! I used to pump my ex-girlfriend Rene, who is an OT from Friscoand an American filipina. She begged for me to screw her hiney, oh well tight makes right!
Penny Trayshun

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Oct 7, 2009
 
I have had anal sex with a variety of nationalities. Japanese women just want to please, so will say yes, but go slow with plenty of finger-play first and lots of lubrication. Filipina women always say no, unless they are dog-rough diseased whores. I have had some success with Filipina's who are more mature (30+) who have had 5 or 6 kids and realise that only their ass is tight anymore. Thai women will do anything for money, anal included but the best Asian Anal is without doubt Burmese women. They love anal sex, they can achieve orgasm from anal sex and actually love anal sex. be careful though, Burma is full of AIDS so wear a nice thick lubricated condom next time you visit a Rangoon whorehouse.
Jolie

Blackpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Nov 11, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Only desperate, submissive, male-attention-seeking women pretend to enjoy anal sex.

We don't have a prostate. It just hurts.

Stop deluding yourself and return to your porno.
Jenie

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Nov 11, 2009
 
Never tried it but want to, will let you know.
Join Free
Penny Trayshon

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Nov 11, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Jolie wrote:
Only desperate, submissive, male-attention-seeking women pretend to enjoy anal sex.
We don't have a prostate. It just hurts.
Stop deluding yourself and return to your porno.
Said like a real man-hater. You have probably never tried it, or maybe you did and had a bad experience. If it is approached properly it does not hurt. I suggest you seek a male partner willing to use plenty of lubrication and to go slow, perhaps with the aid of butt-plugs and finger play, prior to penis penetration.

Your final comment, about returning to porno, suggests that you have some sexual hang-ups, perhaps you think that sex is 'dirty'. Seek professional help from counselors. Remember, that a lot of women also enjoy pornography.
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

Penny Trayshon wrote:
<quoted text>
Said like a real man-hater. You have probably never tried it, or maybe you did and had a bad experience. If it is approached properly it does not hurt. I suggest you seek a male partner willing to use plenty of lubrication and to go slow, perhaps with the aid of butt-plugs and finger play, prior to penis penetration.
Your final comment, about returning to porno, suggests that you have some sexual hang-ups, perhaps you think that sex is 'dirty'. Seek professional help from counselors. Remember, that a lot of women also enjoy pornography.
From experience, I'd say that the majority of the women I've been with don't like anal sex. Do you want to end up "leaking" and having to wear diapers by the time you're 40 or what?

“Prepare Yourself!!!”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Ga.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Nov 12, 2009
 
snowflake wrote:
Anal sex is a sin it is fornication, repent you fools.
Tell them again hades is waiting for them in hell!!! LMAO!
Penny Trayshon

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

True Magnetic North wrote:
<quoted text>
From experience, I'd say that the majority of the women I've been with don't like anal sex. Do you want to end up "leaking" and having to wear diapers by the time you're 40 or what?
What nonsense. Anal sex actually strengthens the anal muscles so leakage and incontinence are less likely.
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Nov 12, 2009
 
Penny Trayshon wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense. Anal sex actually strengthens the anal muscles so leakage and incontinence are less likely.
How does anal sex strengthen the anal muscle? Explain it to me scientifically. So you're an English teacher here?
Penny Trayshon

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Nov 12, 2009
 
True Magnetic North wrote:
<quoted text>
How does anal sex strengthen the anal muscle? Explain it to me scientifically. So you're an English teacher here?
The anal sphincter muscles are two, one external that you can control and the internal which is involuntary. By mastering the art of controlling these two muscles by gentle and cautious anal penetrations one can achieve strengthened anal muscles. Of course if the muscles of the anus are violently abused by thrusting large objects into the rectum, they can be damaged. However those who master the art of painless penetration will over time have excellent anal control.
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Penny Trayshon wrote:
<quoted text>
The anal sphincter muscles are two, one external that you can control and the internal which is involuntary. By mastering the art of controlling these two muscles by gentle and cautious anal penetrations one can achieve strengthened anal muscles. Of course if the muscles of the anus are violently abused by thrusting large objects into the rectum, they can be damaged. However those who master the art of painless penetration will over time have excellent anal control.
Then according to your theory, masterfully inserting a large penis into your mouth would actually tighten your lip muscles to the point where you might actually be incapable of expressing yourself orally? Great! Just be sure to find some man who has mastered the art of oral sex and does not thrust violently- thus damaging your oral cavity. Good luck!
cyndi

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Nov 15, 2009
 
I am a asian. I love anal. So do most of my girl friend. I take 4 years of my sex life before i dare to go into anal sex. Is a waste of my first 4 years of sex life. Well. Never too late to start.
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Nov 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

cyndi wrote:
I am a asian. I love anal. So do most of my girl friend. I take 4 years of my sex life before i dare to go into anal sex. Is a waste of my first 4 years of sex life. Well. Never too late to start.
You need to practise harder at being a good troll.
Penny Trayshon

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Nov 15, 2009
 
True Magnetic North wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to practise harder at being a good troll.
Cyndi is not a troll, she is a woman who enjoys anal sex.

True Magnetic North, just because you don't enjoy anal intercourse there is no need to 'pooh pooh' the notion that anal sex is a hugely enjoyable sexual act.
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Nov 15, 2009
 
Penny Trayshon wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyndi is not a troll, she is a woman who enjoys anal sex.
True Magnetic North, just because you don't enjoy anal intercourse there is no need to 'pooh pooh' the notion that anal sex is a hugely enjoyable sexual act.
1) "Cyndi" is NOT asian.

2) "Cyndi" is NOT in Singapore.

And you're in Thailand? Where do you live? If you live here then show me that you can speak some Thai. And tell "Cyndi" to speak any dialect of Chinese for me because I most certainly can communicate with her. PROVE to me that you and "Cyndi" aren't full of sh?t
Penny Trayshon

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Nov 15, 2009
 
Why should I be full of sh**? I have lived in Thailand (Rayong) for nearly twelve years. Of course I have learnt to speak basic Thai in this time, but if you choose not to believe then I don't have a problem (with that). Anyway, back to the topic please: Regarding anal sex and asian women.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anal licking 6 min ash 12
oldham loo meet for wank 7 min ads 15
32 F Ask me anything you want. I will answer tr... 7 min staceyGstring 1,059
Bra size and age? 7 min older guy 1 36
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min jeff 465,781
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min stive1101 271,538
want a bad lil girl 7 min ferryslag 102
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Dannn 370,027
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Officialnaldo 155,289
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min funny_cx 10,404

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••