rEZ

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#66 Feb 26, 2009
I really like it.But my wife doe not like it.pLEASE KNOW ME OR MAIL ME IF ANYBODY WANNA TAKE REZAGRIFFIN@HOTMAIL.COM
raju real

Mumbai, India

#67 Mar 31, 2009
yeah it is liked by most indian women.initially they would say a no followed by yes/no bcoz of lack of experience and also fearing pain.but u got to slowly put the tip of it with lots of cold cream etc & keep it for a minute to let her feel it then repeat it 3-4 times b4 u really accelerate then check out the next time.
David Sinha

Panipat, India

#68 Apr 4, 2009
I very much like anal sex ....I would force my wife to do it...
Hamish

Thornbury, Australia

#70 Apr 5, 2009
Hey my girlfriend is the same. Seems to love it when she's really drunk, and will even request it? Can you enlighten me? How do I get it more often?
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh, I forgot to add that I only do anal sex after excessive binge drinking. Yes, I think we might make a perfect f..k buddy. LOL
suraj

Cochin, India

#71 May 12, 2009
Suneha wrote:
A relative forcibly did anal sex with me i also agreed as i feared pregnancy, however initially i hated but now its ok. My husband has never done anal sex with me. I think few males like doing it.
i would love to do it
suraj

Cochin, India

#72 May 12, 2009
i would love to do it
neeraj

Cochin, India

#73 May 12, 2009
Suneha wrote:
A relative forcibly did anal sex with me i also agreed as i feared pregnancy, however initially i hated but now its ok. My husband has never done anal sex with me. I think few males like doing it.
u will like with me doing it as i a a very long--------
cdee

London, UK

#74 May 12, 2009
its up to them to answer that question, one may say yes another could say no.
Join Free

“Hello From Korea”

Since: Jan 07

Uijongbu, Korea

#75 May 12, 2009
I know some Korean men who love to get topped anally
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#77 May 18, 2009
kimchidog2001 wrote:
I know some Korean men who love to get topped anally
So do I ;).
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#78 May 18, 2009
Some do, some dont, just like any other race.
snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#79 Jun 2, 2009
Anal sex is a sin it is fornication, repent you fools.

Since: Jun 09

Barrie, Canada

#80 Jun 2, 2009
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh..don't worry Adman there will always be another fight somewhere in this forum.
Now,I don't want to hijack this thread so let get back to the topic of the thread. Yes, I'm Asian and I do like anal sex..LOLLLLLLL
your asian and like anal sex
i think i love you allready ;)
raaden
#81 Jun 8, 2009
i am from nepal ....i started having sex with my girlfriend and just yesterday i requested her for anal sex and she agreed .....although she agreed as soon as i entered her she said that it was too painfull .so we stopped doing .i was very sad .so in my opinion gals don not like it but they like ass licking
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#82 Jun 8, 2009
Who, among us, dosen't like a good ass licking?

Cambridge, MA

#83 Jun 29, 2009
Chinese (and Asian) women in general want to please their men (much more than their western counter parts). That's Chinese in China not Chinese in America. My experience is that they are much more open about anal sex. And they are very very open to creampies.
brown

Tanzania, United Republic of

#84 Jul 3, 2009
Yaah I really enjoy anal sex but really religious revelations were right!!,on the perspective of preventing infections since a lots of bacteria and parasites could be taken into a place where it is not their inhabitants and exerting harm.Also elasticity of muscles get lost so for some causes haphazardly defecation also during delivery women can fail to push their babies.If all of these were not there,it would have been a nice act ever!
Jim_K

United States

#85 Jul 7, 2009
I think alot of it was missed here. First off understand that most of the nerves that cause orgasim are running along the back wall of the vagina. Second it is for HER pleasure guys and your pleasure should be from being gentle and easy and passionate about it not forceful. Alot of guys think it's the tightness but think about it the hand or mouth is much more adjustable to tightness then the anal region. So communicat with her and relax her and read about her body from the book The ultimate guide to anal sex for women. Don't be so eager. Good Luck
Shazza and Dazza

Boronia, Australia

#86 Jul 7, 2009
thats how thay got there eyes that way
rrrrrrr

Jalandhar, India

#88 Aug 17, 2009
yes i like it very much first time wen i done it wid my lover then i felt somthng strange nd lil bit painy bt now i enjoy it more than pussy sex nd my lover also like it very much itz amazing we shud do anal sex once aftr straight sex 4 change nd pleasure...i feel complete wenevr m doing it wid my lover..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 2 min Hornyboi113 77,469
kitambalahiheels is a tranny numb here 3 min NiGhTmArE 11
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min Hotaznmale 27,138
33 F, ask me anything!! 3 min thestyle 3,284
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min randomguy_92 605,889
i need condoms... 3 min a horny guy 1
DO yOU TRuST MUsLIMZ? everyone to comment 3 min an english man 61
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min beniful2 639,264
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min bwbu 461,389
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min LlewJ1795 283,066