Since: Jan 09

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

What the hell did he do to get banned this time? That sucks man, I was enjoying that thread. It was hilarious.
Anna

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Adman75 wrote:
What the hell did he do to get banned this time? That sucks man, I was enjoying that thread. It was hilarious.
Ohh..don't worry Adman there will always be another fight somewhere in this forum.
Now,I don't want to hijack this thread so let get back to the topic of the thread. Yes, I'm Asian and I do like anal sex..LOLLLLLLL

“Living the dream!”

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Damn, wanna dump your boyfriend and go out with me then Anna?:) I'm guessing the answer will be no but I'll take a shot anyway!
Anna

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Adman75 wrote:
Damn, wanna dump your boyfriend and go out with me then Anna?:) I'm guessing the answer will be no but I'll take a shot anyway!
Ohh, I forgot to add that I only do anal sex after excessive binge drinking. Yes, I think we might make a perfect f..k buddy. LOL

“Living the dream!”

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Binge drinking, a woman after my own heart. I think we are a match made in heaven!
Anna

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

VietKim wrote:
I love when my husband does anal to me. It hurts a little at first but after it's in it makes my eyes roll to the back of my head.
Do you also do Bruce Lee Kung fu noise too. Now, that would be hot.

Since: Nov 08

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh, I forgot to add that I only do anal sex after excessive binge drinking. Yes, I think we might make a perfect f..k buddy. LOL
I wouldn't ever have anal sex.
Anna

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

magnanimousness wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess no threesome then. And why not, Magno.
Join Free

“Living the dream!”

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

magnanimousness wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?

Since: Nov 08

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess no threesome then. And why not, Magno.
I guess I don't find the idea of sticking my d!ck in a hole that is designed for sh!t to come out of appealing. Most women seem to be hurt by doing it and I wouldn't ever want to hurt someone.

“Living the dream!”

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

magnanimousness wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I don't find the idea of sticking my d!ck in a hole that is designed for sh!t to come out of appealing. Most women seem to be hurt by doing it and I wouldn't ever want to hurt someone.
Dude, no way am I into "hurting" anybody either but if a girl says she likes it well so be it. I would never in my life force anyone to do anything they don't want to.
Harish

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Judged:

demoshe wrote:
What a sick man...your cousin..??? youre gross>?:-@#$*&
<quoted text>
In hindsight its sickness but it did happen, in fact i feel she was more hungry to do it. Now that she has done with her husbands friend i presume she has the wicked mind may be if it was not me she would have done with someone else.
BigDJam

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Space1 wrote:
I don't like anal sex.
Why?
BigDJam

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Why?
If the guy knows what he doing I think you would.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Judged:

I think anal sex is overrated, vaginal sex is much more comfortable and better at climax. Maybe anal sex just seems good because of the forbidden aspect of it? Of course, if your with a ladyboy, there are few choices.lol.
gpsy_king79

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

chsprima wrote:
I'm an Asian woman, and I enjoy it. But so do my two best girl friends, one of whom is white and the other who is a Latina.
Hey Chsprima, how old are you?
RealityDealer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

TominCA wrote:
I have experience with Japanese and with Chinese women. My (somewhat limited) experience is that anal is not really common in both cultures (Japanese and Chinese people think very differently) It takes a lot longer to get them used to the idea than it would for an American woman. Once you do they, like all other women, may or may not like it. As women get older (30's) they become more open to new things and feel less self conscious.
I agree that asian women try top please mane more - but "Please" really isn't the proper word. They, especially the Chinese, have a concept of family and marriage which is very different than ours. Working had to get along the other person is a very important part of that.
If you don't know that Asian women (particularly East Asian) can do anal sex a lot, than you have not been with many of them.

With East Asians, it is usually based on the guy. If the guy wants to do anal sex and is confident about what he wants, than his conversion rate to anal sex can be 75% or so.

If the guy does not suggest anal sex or want to do it, than many East Asian women will never suggest it or let the guy know they can do it.

Many Japanese and Koreans don't have any specifically negative culture issues with anal sex, no religious interference, and very little guilt complexes about sex. To a lesser extent, this hold true for Chinese, but they can have more culture issues.

With Southeast Asians, culturally and legally, the situation is different. Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, etc... have very ODD and backward penal codes against both ORAL and ANAL sex. There is also more influences from the Muslim religion and old prudish British laws.

Consequently, many Southeast Asians may have more issues with anal sex or doing anything beyond the missionary position and spiting out a baby. Obviously, NOT ALL Southeast Asians will think this way. Anal and oral sex is popular with a significant percentage of their populations too, but just less than compared to America, Europe, or say Japan or Korea.
Harish

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

demoshe wrote:
<quoted text>
You may call me sick but pls understand it was she who enticed me into doing it and if she was so sincere then she would't have gone with her husbands friend.
sahil

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

I think indian women have great ass an ideal for anal sex. What really should be taken care of is her comfort level.A lot of lubrication,spitting in her hole and licking it will do half ur work.Also she should be made to sit like a dog with her butts raised higher so that its easy to enter penis in her ass.Women love it if done the right way.And simultaneously one can finger her vagina or press her boobs so that shes satisfies.on bitch any guy would love to have anal with is patel ami.... and ash.
Harish

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

sahil wrote:
I think indian women have great ass an ideal for anal sex. What really should be taken care of is her comfort level.A lot of lubrication,spitting in her hole and licking it will do half ur work.Also she should be made to sit like a dog with her butts raised higher so that its easy to enter penis in her ass.Women love it if done the right way.And simultaneously one can finger her vagina or press her boobs so that shes satisfies.on bitch any guy would love to have anal with is patel ami.... and ash.
What about Shamita Shetty (.)(.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of620
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5370 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
There are literally no women on here! 1 min Charlie_D 11,593
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 2 min Medway Guy 5,895
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min randomlad19_1 330,729
Gay/bi K....k 2 min Dave17 62,801
North wales gay sex meet i can pay ;) (Mar '13) 2 min Gay couple 91
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 2 min Hornyguys213 10,895
Looking for guys who up for some fun with me on... 2 min Niki94 5
dirty ki..k 2 min jme1991 134,997
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Richiebi 208,079
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 7 min Ray 7,115
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••