Jodhpur, India

#633 Feb 18, 2012
bhavnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my jaan kahaho
sunil

Udaipur, India

#637 Feb 19, 2012
Bhavna wrote:
<quoted text>ok
hello bhavna I like to do anal sex , can u allow me please with u.
sunil

Udaipur, India

#638 Feb 19, 2012
Bhavna wrote:
I like
let's meet
Jack

Roswell, GA

#639 Feb 19, 2012
my wife is chinese malay - she enjoys anal sex, says it's a little painful to start with but that it feels soooo good at the same time.
jen

United States

#640 Feb 24, 2012
Amanda Loranc wrote:
Hey do not compare the mass of women with those you watch in those film. Again, why you guys so much absorbed with film entertainment and real life? Yes, there may be some doing it; but my message is those act are wrong, unhealthy, inhuman and non-sensual for women. Some male with border-line personality may demand this and I don't want girls to give-in to this demand only later too late to regret it. It is not normal. It invites a lots of diseases (HIV infection possibility increase much more in anal then vaginal). And beside, it doesn't feel any good for women. Only for male.. well let them look for any hole they may like to find. Just for note: I am not man-hate personality. I did have male partners. I love men. And, at one point I did keep 2 boyfriends at the same time.. hee :D
I came in Amanda's poop chute
ravi

Gurgaon, India

#642 Mar 6, 2012
i had a expereince with my girl frnd..initially both of us were feeling shy..but once it was started we both of us were njoying like anything...anal sex really njoy..
jack hard

Vancouver, Canada

#643 Mar 13, 2012
when i try anal to my gf...she said its realy hurt too much and she dont want again thats why i dnt try it again...so frnds give me sugstn can i do it again or not..??
Yono

Roswell, GA

#645 Apr 10, 2012
I am 23, just have 1st anal hurt at first but friend take time slowly. I come three time and like to do more
Join Free
Martin

UK

#646 Apr 26, 2012
My wife loves anal sex. indeed, since she discovered the sexual abandon of anal intercourse, we hardly ever have vaginal sex. So I fuck her vigorously up the ass about 4 or 5 times a week. it helps that our children are now at University but we have been having great butt-sex for over 20 years now. She gets so turned-on by the taboo and by the nerve endings around her anal ring. We have tried every lube available and now use either KY or, if she is really in a dirty mood, only her vaginal juices. On holiday in Kerala recently we managed anal intercourse every day for 18 days and on two days managed it twice. Who says women don't like anal sex? They should try it with an open mind and a sense of adventure.
Page

Northborough, MA

#647 Apr 26, 2012
I'm south-asian lol (half) and I don't really want to try it :X but I know many women who love it

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#648 May 5, 2012
Martin wrote:
My wife loves sex. indeed, since she
Does the weather of Kerala makes women want An*l s8X??

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#649 May 5, 2012
Page wrote:
I'm south-asian lol (half) and I don't really want to try it :X but I know many women who love it
many women consist of our friends circle --right ??

my friends too love it.. on their request we tried n its lovely..
tty

United States

#650 May 5, 2012
Page wrote:
Are you pretty?
Stephanie

Ottawa, Canada

#653 May 19, 2012
My husband left me because he wanted to have anal sex, which I taught was not proper, he found a Philipino
Jon

United States

#654 May 19, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
My husband left me because he wanted to have anal sex, which I taught was not proper, he found a Philipino
would u do it now if he asked u
Anonymous

United States

#655 May 19, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
Are you asian
Zzbar

Jackson, NJ

#656 May 28, 2012
Big johnson small Asian women spells 'Ouuchh'
Page

Northborough, MA

#657 May 30, 2012
tty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you pretty?
Idk do people even know if they're great looking or not? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Shrinath

United States

#658 May 31, 2012
Im an indian married to a south indian girl. I personally never liked or fantasize anal sex. My wife too is from a conservative family.
After a year of marriage, I came to know, my wife actually loves anal sex, one fine night, when she tried to point my penis to her anus during the foreplay... I got the clue and just went ahead... I used her vaginal juices as lube...inserted one finger, then two...later I penetrated...
I wasn't really enjoying it, but neither was it hurting me. It was just an experiment for me But...
Oh man, she was absolutely loving it...with simultaneous clitoral stimulation She almost went into a trance, moaning loudly like never before.....I was really surprised to see her response...I plan to do it more often now.
Good lubrication is a must for you to enjoy it.....All the best..
Joemartinez714

Tustin, CA

#659 Jun 4, 2012
I had vietnamese and thats all she wanted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sisters panties 2 min Dav17449 24
Horny ladies want to show off? 2 min Rick34 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Imfifteen 694,500
Bi lad wants cock fun Newcastle Gateshead south... (Jun '13) 2 min jamesl6789 59
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 2 min tyler 12,238
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min jacobxx 704,037
taboo fantasies and secrets 3 min texttimefun 36
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Johnssexy123 327,535
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min jhill994 93,068
Dirty ki...k 5 min Boozerfan 38,260
More from around the web