Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

my girl friend love anal wrote:
My girl friend love anal ever since we tried once, for 3 years now, 99% we do anal sex , I love, and she love anal sex more. because it's very intense and excited.
Girl......you must try..........
is ur GF asian?
Jennie

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

wildbanana wrote:
any other position there apart from doggie for anal sex??
Quite a lot of positions. The lady can lie on her tummy and you can lie face down on top of her. If she is awkwardly positioned, put a thick pillow under her hips. Paradise.

Or she can sit on her bed facing you and you can stand at the foot of her bed, between her legs. Raise her ankles over your shoulders and push your hips against her bottom.

Prayer position. Make her kneel with her head right down on the ground, and stand behind her.

Lay her on her side and lie behind her.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a lot of positions. The lady can lie on her tummy and you can lie face down on top of her. If she is awkwardly positioned, put a thick pillow under her hips. Paradise.
Or she can sit on her bed facing you and you can stand at the foot of her bed, between her legs. Raise her ankles over your shoulders and push your hips against her bottom.
Prayer position. Make her kneel with her head right down on the ground, and stand behind her.
Jennie - think prayer is similar to doggie..??

tried with ma bf but insertion s tuf as i get worried as said by him...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>
u asian??
Jennie

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

wildbanana wrote:
Jennie - think prayer is similar to doggie??
Yes
wildbanana wrote:
tried with ma bf but insertion s tuf as i get worried as said by him...
Use more baby oil. Lots of it on both surfaces.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Jennie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
<quoted text>
Use more baby oil. Lots of it on both surfaces.
so wht other lubricant u use??
Thai Guy

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

it's simple most asian women especially thai are into anal because its the first sex they usually have, condoms are rarely used by asian men and when a girl forst becomes sexually active both know that they do not want to get pregnant so they have anal sex regularily instead. Condoms are not affordable for most young couples in the farming areas and birth control same.

Anal sex is the birth control and many women have anal with boyfriends until they get married to prevent a un wanted pregnancy.

So most asian women and most in thailand have had anal sex regularily until marriage and it's no big deal. I have had many thai girlfriends and having anal sex is normal, most have no concept of birth control nor condoms and again this is due to financial issues mainly etc.
kevin

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

ryans wrote:
Asian women like anal sex too. My girl friend is asian (Indian) and she loves it . She has been having anal for over a year and she loves it.
id probably not **** her*** coz she smells like curry
Join Free
hull

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

shane wrote:
thats why i dont care about the girls in america i rather wait until i go to japan to get a girl there all the girls over here set there standards way to high for a guy and are so selfish and its all about them so of course they wont do anal sex dont even bother asking them its a waste of time and effort im born in america and the only girl i will go out with is asian,japanese and korean girls thats it im not going through the drama with american girls
my dear before Japanese get anIndian , better Hindu asian, because Hibdu girls take their husbands (boyfriends) take as god, and hence do any tjhing to please them and keep them happy.
huy

Tambov, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

my wife is Japanese and i want anal sex with her
but i am afraid she will dislike it
also i wanna put my sperm to her mouth and she drink it
Bill

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Suneha wrote:
A relative forcibly did anal sex with me i also agreed as i feared pregnancy, however initially i hated but now its ok. My husband has never done anal sex with me. I think few males like doing it.
I'm sorry you were forced, I'd like to try it with you if you'd like!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

hey we did it .......was just superb....my bF was very careful while doin it...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

I used to f***Asian girls in there ass many yrs ago/
vsop_asian

Tampere, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

i know one chinese girl whose vagina is so tight that she likes more anal penetration than normal sex.
She really loves all ways, expecially oral and anal.
That makes me crazy every time..
Aika Komi

Osaka, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

A girl's rear opening is tighter than her front opening. After a little experience boy prefers to go in there. Position bent forward over desk or chair is easier than frontal position too
Just4Fun

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

vsop_asian wrote:
i know one chinese girl whose vagina is so tight that she likes more anal penetration than normal sex.
She really loves all ways, expecially oral and anal.
That makes me crazy every time..
We are Asian couple and My is the same way. She likes in all her holes but prefer anal. The bigger the better. She has use a 9" dil-o all way up her A-s and then in her mouth while I do her front.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

last 10 days were realy amazing....we tried a few days back...now i love it too...painful sometimes but exciting...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Just4Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
We are Asian couple and My is the same way. She likes in all her holes but prefer anal. The bigger the better. She has use a 9" dil-o all way up her A-s and then in her mouth while I do her front.
which part of Asia??
James

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

I have had the pleasure of being with a number of East Asian women. Some of the women loved it and some had tried it and never wanted to do it again. It never seemed to be a taboo thing, it was just a matter of preference, and that went for pinay women as well. As far as the pooping issue is concerned, my wife (who is white) and I at one point practiced anal sex a lot, and it did result in her making wet farts, some of them rather large! She likes it, but we keep it for special occasions.
John

Funabashi, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

chsprima wrote:
I'm an Asian woman, and I enjoy it. But so do my two best girl friends, one of whom is white and the other who is a Latina.
Well then lets hook up so I can give you some anal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5257 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 3 min robbie_1807 7,184
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min Redtiger 1,251
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min torrt105 239,290
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 4 min Steelpegasus 4,150
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Heyy 131,517
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min danny 433,726
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 4 min David0407 48,221
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min chrisdavids0 328,282
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 25 min codyriley7 1,885
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••