Location hidden

#496 Jun 12, 2011
hornyguy wrote:
wishbone lets chat reeloox@hotmail.com you sound sexy
I'm not here looking for a relationship as I already have one so I don't cheat
Dante

Manila, Philippines

#498 Jun 27, 2011
I married a Filipina and I am a Filipino. In my country anal sex is no good, shameful, forbidden etc. It is why, somehow, I fantasize for a white women in the west.
Anon

Allentown, PA

#499 Jun 27, 2011
chsprima wrote:
I'm an Asian woman, and I enjoy it. But so do my two best girl friends, one of whom is white and the other who is a Latina.
Tell me where I can fin an Asian woman like you that loves anal ;)
mike

Los Angeles, CA

#500 Jun 28, 2011
some do some dont i had anal with four asian women in my lifetime three of them loved it they were pros at it but one couldnt handle it my rod couldnt fit in and it hurt her so we never tried again.
Deamon

UK

#501 Jul 21, 2011
well if your asian and a female, give me an email sometime, id love to give you some anal pleasure.

email me at jugghead456@hotmail.com

id have anal sex with all my girlfriends and i got them loving anal sex! you have to treat the girl right, and slowly at first to ease in then youl get them beggin to go faster...
Aika Komi

Osaka, Japan

#502 Jul 22, 2011
Japanese women love anal sex. Just use some lotion so that getting into her doesn't hurt her, and slip inside her gently but firmly. You can squirt inside her and she won't mind.

Many Japanese girls, especially the younger ones, like to have anal sex outdoors. They keep their clothes on apart from their panties and they lean against a tree or over a park bench.

Aika
Join Free

Since: May 11

Canberra, Australia

#503 Jul 22, 2011
Aika Komi wrote:
Japanese women love anal sex. Just use some lotion so that getting into her doesn't hurt her, and slip inside her gently but firmly. You can squirt inside her and she won't mind.
Many Japanese girls, especially the younger ones, like to have anal sex outdoors. They keep their clothes on apart from their panties and they lean against a tree or over a park bench.
Aika
I really think I might have to move to Japan, sounds like a great place to live
Anonymous

Phoenixville, PA

#504 Jul 22, 2011
Aika Komi wrote:
Aika
what part of japan
Amit

India

#506 Jul 23, 2011
shane wrote:
thats why i dont care about the girls in america i rather wait until i go to japan to get a girl there all the girls over here set there standards way to high for a guy and are so selfish and its all about them so of course they wont do anal sex dont even bother asking them its a waste of time and effort im born in america and the only girl i will go out with is asian,japanese and korean girls thats it im not going through the drama with american girls
why you are not like
Amit

India

#507 Jul 23, 2011
hey why are you not like the sex
ROCKO

Mount Morris, MI

#508 Jul 23, 2011
rob wrote:
why should asian women be different to other women
Your quite right mate
Gary

Islamabad, Pakistan

#509 Jul 23, 2011
I have anal sex with girl, it was really amazing. I like her moaning when i penetrate in high speed, because i have about 8 inch in size. In doggy style she moaned loud(i am going to die). After that she got frightened, and never met me again.
Tell The Truth

Japan

#510 Jul 24, 2011
Aika Komi wrote:
Aika
I think you are getting way too carried away with yourself, especially with outdoors and leaning on trees...

For the rest of you... Do NOT think you will come to Japan, go to some random park, and see Japanese women leaning on trees and getting anally popped...

Yes, it can be easier to get Japanese women to have anal sex, but you have to be the type of guy to ask or try.

I knew some Japanese women that loved anal sex, but were too afraid to tell their boyfriend and their boyfriend never tried, so he never knew.

Japanese women will often do more to make their boyfriends/husbands happy. So if he wants to do anal sex, then can feel it's almost their duty to do it for him.

Japanese women also have wide hips in proportion to their bodies and in comparison to other groups, so it can be easier to do it and I have seen Japanese women have amazing anal sex endurance. I mean like not get sore or do it 3x in a day.

Anal sex, is also another often unmentioned formed of birth control. Japanese women know they can do anal sex, and they orgasm from it and/or satisfy their boyfriend, and not get pregnant. This includes oral sex.

It is not uncommon for younger Japanese women to refuse vaginal sex, but they will do oral and/or anal sex.
Christopher

El Cajon, CA

#511 Jul 24, 2011
Tell The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are getting way too carried away with yourself, especially with outdoors and leaning on trees...
For the rest of you... Do NOT think you will come to Japan, go to some random park, and see Japanese women leaning on trees and getting anally popped...
Yes, it can be easier to get Japanese women to have anal sex, but you have to be the type of guy to ask or try.
I knew some Japanese women that loved anal sex, but were too afraid to tell their boyfriend and their boyfriend never tried, so he never knew.
Japanese women will often do more to make their boyfriends/husbands happy. So if he wants to do anal sex, then can feel it's almost their duty to do it for him.
Japanese women also have wide hips in proportion to their bodies and in comparison to other groups, so it can be easier to do it and I have seen Japanese women have amazing anal sex endurance. I mean like not get sore or do it 3x in a day.
Anal sex, is also another often unmentioned formed of birth control. Japanese women know they can do anal sex, and they orgasm from it and/or satisfy their boyfriend, and not get pregnant. This includes oral sex.
It is not uncommon for younger Japanese women to refuse vaginal sex, but they will do oral and/or anal sex.
Basically, anal sex is awesome. Oriental women are hot to me, and I would love to meet with one. I had a Filipina girlfriend for a while, and she loved it. I gave her great orgasms while loving her butt, and I came inside her. I would like to meet a Korean, Laosian, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, etc. woman and make her cum via the backdoor. This is true bliss....
brownguy

Nottingham, UK

#512 Aug 1, 2011
I love anal sex. I love it when the girl screams in pleasure when I go deep in her ass. Girls let me know if you want it
May-Ling

Europe

#513 Aug 1, 2011
Hell No!
iswandy al capone

Europe

#514 Aug 1, 2011
i am like women asian
Rishika

Casablanca, Morocco

#516 Aug 2, 2011
Circumcised Muslim women cannot make love vaginally and therefore they learn to give satisfying anal sex. If you like anal sex then choose a circumcised wife. She will not ask for vaginal sex. She will drop her panties and let you go in between the buttocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min natedoggg789 377,888
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Rocketmanest1987 471,796
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 2 min dan1999mack 2,710
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min cute girl 77,698
Gay guys send me your snapchat names and i will... (Mar '13) 3 min Rockyjovel 5,722
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min BexleyBoy 10,959
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min Mitchell12 17,054
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min mxtaboofreak 277,931
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Too2Cool4U 159,865
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min sexymatt86 12,841
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••