Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Suneha wrote:
A relative forcibly did anal sex with me i also agreed as i feared pregnancy, however initially i hated but now its ok. My husband has never done anal sex with me. I think few males like doing it.
if you have no objection i am ready to enjoy with you
khan

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

if you have no objection i am ready to enjoy with you
cdf4331

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

shane wrote:
thats why i dont care about the girls in america i rather wait until i go to japan to get a girl there all the girls over here set there standards way to high for a guy and are so selfish and its all about them so of course they wont do anal sex dont even bother asking them its a waste of time and effort im born in america and the only girl i will go out with is asian,japanese and korean girls thats it im not going through the drama with american girls
Maybe its just Western men don't treat their women as well as Asian men do and thats why your not getting the sex you want
cdf4331

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Maybe it's just that Western men don't treat their women as well as Asian men do and that's why you're not getting the sex you want.
True Magnetic North

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

I am happy to report that my Chinese wife who previously did not appreciate anal sex has grown to love it. She had been using a 'Double Header' vaginal/anal dildo which she purchased in Hong Kong and with regular and gentle usage she has been able to relax her anal sphincter muscles at will and can now accommodate my 8.5 inch erect penis deep inside her rectum.

It just goes to show, that at the end of the day the vast majority of Asian women can learn to enjoy the pleasures that anal sex offer.

I feel that I am unique (as a bisexual male) I enjoy anal sex with women and also enjoy being a passive anal-sex partner with Bangkok ladyboys.

well, they say variety is the spice of life1 LOL!!

“Living the dream!”

Since: Jan 09

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

True Magnetic North wrote:
I am happy to report that my Chinese wife who previously did not appreciate anal sex has grown to love it. She had been using a 'Double Header' vaginal/anal dildo which she purchased in Hong Kong and with regular and gentle usage she has been able to relax her anal sphincter muscles at will and can now accommodate my 8.5 inch erect penis deep inside her rectum.
It just goes to show, that at the end of the day the vast majority of Asian women can learn to enjoy the pleasures that anal sex offer.
I feel that I am unique (as a bisexual male) I enjoy anal sex with women and also enjoy being a passive anal-sex partner with Bangkok ladyboys.
well, they say variety is the spice of life1 LOL!!
WTF? When did you become bisexual man?
True Magnetic North

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Adman75 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? When did you become bisexual man?
I consider myself 25% homo (because I love ladyboys) and 75% straight because I am happily married with a son, although my marital sex life is limited.

My wife does not know the full truth about my sexuality though, but living in Thailand gives me the opportunities that I crave.

No worries man. I'm still the same guy!
Join Free

“Living the dream!”

Since: Jan 09

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
I consider myself 25% homo (because I love ladyboys) and 75% straight because I am happily married with a son, although my marital sex life is limited.
My wife does not know the full truth about my sexuality though, but living in Thailand gives me the opportunities that I crave.
No worries man. I'm still the same guy!
Doesn't worry me in the least mate. I'm just surprised because you seemed so..........straight?

I'm starting to think that this is not the real TMN, I'm guessing its an impostor. If I'm wrong though, and this really is TMN, good luck to you. Live and let live is my motto!
True Magnetic North

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Adman75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't worry me in the least mate. I'm just surprised because you seemed so..........straight?
I'm starting to think that this is not the real TMN, I'm guessing its an impostor. If I'm wrong though, and this really is TMN, good luck to you. Live and let live is my motto!
You are right, I had a few imposters from the U.S. and London, but if you notice now my exact location 'Samut Sakhon' is listed, exactly where my garage business is located.

Live & Let Live..You bet.....!!
Tony leung

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

I am from Hong Kong, and I can almost certify that Chinese women do not like anal sex! they find it disgusting,gross,and maybe anti-hygienic. But,there are exceptions,and some Chinese women,especially in Beijing and Shanghai, will be more adventurous. But I've been to Japan,Korea,Thailand,and VietNam and those women there in those countries like anal sex more.
I was surprised by Korean and Japanese younger women who after a few drinks almost challenge you to do anal sex with them!Just my perception though. If not Korean girls and Japanese girls who read my post can deny it!
True Magnetic North

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Tony leung wrote:
I am from Hong Kong, and I can almost certify that Chinese women do not like anal sex! they find it disgusting,gross,and maybe anti-hygienic. But,there are exceptions,and some Chinese women,especially in Beijing and Shanghai, will be more adventurous. But I've been to Japan,Korea,Thailand,and VietNam and those women there in those countries like anal sex more.
I was surprised by Korean and Japanese younger women who after a few drinks almost challenge you to do anal sex with them!Just my perception though. If not Korean girls and Japanese girls who read my post can deny it!
Interesting feedback.

I have noticed a sudden increase in the popularity of anal sex with Thai sex workers and prostitutes, 10 years ago anal partners were hard to find and ladymen were the only anal option.

There is a new girl-bar in Bangkok now called 'The Back Passage' and all the bar girls have to agree to it.
Tony Leung

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

I was kind of surprised that here in the USA,where I've been living for the past 5 years,an alarming large number of Asian women,and including many Asian-American ones,are engaging in anal sex more often,and in many cases these young ladies prefer not to use any condom for protection,putting themselves at risk of aids and other dangerous sexually transmitted diseases!:
http://www.zopag.com/news/unprotected-anal-se...

My wife talked about some young Asian-Americans she knows who without shame mentioned,they rather do anal sex than getting pregnant. It is very disturbing that these young women,think little of their safety.
True Magnetic North

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Tony Leung wrote:
I was kind of surprised that here in the USA,where I've been living for the past 5 years,an alarming large number of Asian women,and including many Asian-American ones,are engaging in anal sex more often,and in many cases these young ladies prefer not to use any condom for protection,putting themselves at risk of aids and other dangerous sexually transmitted diseases!:
http://www.zopag.com/news/unprotected-anal-se...
My wife talked about some young Asian-Americans she knows who without shame mentioned,they rather do anal sex than getting pregnant. It is very disturbing that these young women,think little of their safety.
Yes Tony, you are quite correct. Here in Bangkok, unprotected anal sex is becoming more common with sex workers, where they routinely demand a double fee to men who wish to 'release their wad' deep into their rectum. Naturally they leave themselves open to disease and HIV infection which is a sad fact.
sattoz

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

north indian punjabi girls and women's like anal that's why they had a heavy big bouncing bu*ts and big mellons b**bs also total f*ck machine they husband f*ck hard from back with large huge c**k i know wel because im also punjabi women with huge back and front

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

and we are East Indians

“lets explore”

Since: Jan 10

few strokes on key board away

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

sattoz wrote:
north indian punjabi girls and women's like anal that's why they had a heavy big bouncing bu*ts and big mellons b**bs also total f*ck machine they husband f*ck hard from back with large huge c**k i know wel because im also punjabi women with huge back and front
i would love to c u and explore u..lets get in touch..am indian male 44 from saudi...reach me at banana4melons at yahoo dot com
True Magnetic North

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

There is an excellent new bar that has opened on Soi Cowboy in Bangkok called "Chocolate Highway" where all the Thai bargirls enjoy anal sex for US$ 40

Check the place out!(But wear a condom) because some rich Nigerians are here with their HIV infected semen firing every night.
Chapter Three Verse Two

Walton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are right, I had a few imposters from the U.S. and London, but if you notice now my exact location 'Samut Sakhon' is listed, exactly where my garage business is located.
Live & Let Live..You bet.....!!
Yeah right, and you're one of the imposters! Who you kidding?

We all know the real TMN is not gay/bisexual, and we also know that you're the only fake TMN around at the moment.

Anyway, just because your priest violated you when you were a choir boy, it doesn't mean you have to do likewise and create new victims. There's one thing I can't stand sir, and that's a sick perverted paedo!

Live & Let Live..Yeah right.....!!
Chapter Three Verse Two

Walton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes Tony, you are quite correct. Here in Bangkok, unprotected anal sex is becoming more common with sex workers, where they routinely demand a double fee to men who wish to 'release their wad' deep into their rectum. Naturally they leave themselves open to disease and HIV infection which is a sad fact.
You sir have no interest in bar girls and should really be in prison after all the terrible things you did to those poor under aged boys. You're sick fake TMN and the sooner you seek help, the better!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5682 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Eating Own Semen (Jan '08) 8 min talljayuk 1,208
Girls - First Time you Felt a Penis? (Nov '10) 8 min Sun 999
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Matt00111 328,361
North wales gay sex meet i can pay ;) (Mar '13) 8 min 19 year old ginger lad 640
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min 3connorjs 131,573
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 9 min stringit21 48,222
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 9 min Sarah 1,253
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min Horn_me1 239,375
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 14 min Jewishboytan 433,805
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••