jaswinder

Mumbai, India

#348 Mar 30, 2010
hi Asim How are u? Wher u from in india.?

“lets explore”

Since: Jan 10

few strokes on key board away

#349 Mar 31, 2010
jaswinder wrote:
hi Asim How are u? Wher u from in india.?
hi jaswinder
am from AP..currently working in saudi...thx..asim
banana4melons@yahoo.com
voyeurbanana@yahoo.com
seve

UK

#350 Mar 31, 2010
hi jaswinder
i`m seve, punjabi, in uk at the moment, but from punjab. would love to make contact with you and share some views.
seve007@live.co.uk
seve

UK

#351 Apr 1, 2010
sexy indian girl wrote:
<quoted text>i love it up my arse aswell its amazin xxx
sexy indian girl, you`re my kinda girl, would love to chat, if you`re interested. my woman before used to love it up the arse as well
anal

UK

#352 Apr 19, 2010
asd
sexy asian guy UK

Colnbrook, UK

#353 Apr 21, 2010
sexyy indian girl wrote:
<quoted text>i will add you send me your email
hey sexy indian girl. i saw the words indian girl, n i thought mmmmmm ;p
22 m uk...sexy indian guy(sikh) got pics on msn..add me.. rza89@hotmail.com
Borikua

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

#354 May 1, 2010
Me encantaria conocerlas a las 3 entonces y conversar aunque admito que las asiaticas y las latinas me atraen mas.
sikandr

Mumbai, India

#357 May 21, 2010
hi salma i think ur very hot and sexy with great figur just enjoy babby
Join Free
yashi

Bahrain

#359 May 25, 2010
Suneha wrote:
A relative forcibly did anal sex with me i also agreed as i feared pregnancy, however initially i hated but now its ok. My husband has never done anal sex with me. I think few males like doing it.
sneha while anal sex you allow to discharge inside?
Mac Playa

Tokyo, Japan

#361 May 27, 2010
Japanese chicks love anal. More than 50% have said yes, and I asked every one. They want to please their men. And they are damn kinky. Any Japanese girl willing to have a huge white Bratwurst wants it up their ass too.
True Magnetic North

Nottingham, UK

#362 May 27, 2010
Mac Playa wrote:
Japanese chicks love anal. More than 50% have said yes, and I asked every one. They want to please their men. And they are damn kinky. Any Japanese girl willing to have a huge white Bratwurst wants it up their ass too.
Yes, I have noticed this. Japanese women like anal sex perhaps more than any other Asian nationality. But there is a sinister side: They seem to have a slight scat fetish, so I think they get turned on by the poo and poo smells and soiled bedsheets.
funny

Pittsfield, MA

#363 May 27, 2010
Nu2tex wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that brother.
do you really think that asian girls are less drama because i never knew that guys felt that way about us.:)
yashi

Bahrain

#364 May 28, 2010
Suneha wrote:
A relative forcibly did anal sex with me i also agreed as i feared pregnancy, however initially i hated but now its ok. My husband has never done anal sex with me. I think few males like doing it.
suneha while anal saex you alow discharging inside.?
Anonymous

Rutherfordton, NC

#365 May 28, 2010
Asian or European! All women love anal sex, it depends on the man how does he present the proposal. Different strokes for different folks. I have had anal with quite a few women of different ethnicity. They all loved it in the end and they all resented it before.
asslover

Mumbai, India

#367 Jun 25, 2010
mostley punjabi women do anal sex and women realy enjoy this thats y punjabi womens had bigass. Make them great personality .when she walk l loved to see her big bouncing ass..
punjabi

Mumbai, India

#368 Jun 25, 2010
Mostly punjabi women do anal thats why they had a big bouncing ass. My wife enjoy anal sex it makes womens hips big to make sex in doggy style and i also loves this when she walk its bounce
True Magnetic North

London, UK

#369 Jun 26, 2010
punjabi wrote:
Mostly punjabi women do anal thats why they had a big bouncing ass. My wife enjoy anal sex it makes womens hips big to make sex in doggy style and i also loves this when she walk its bounce
Thanks for the feedback. My Chinese wife doesn't like anal sex, but I forced her a few times when I was drunk. Now I just go with ladymen in Bangkok when I want anal.
Hotcouple

Manama, Bahrain

#370 Jun 28, 2010
yashi wrote:
<quoted text>
sneha while anal sex you allow to discharge inside?
Hi,
Plz send me ur mail id or send me mail at rukh75@hotmail.com
Tell The Truth

Japan

#373 Jun 28, 2010
True Magnetic North wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have noticed this. Japanese women like anal sex perhaps more than any other Asian nationality. But there is a sinister side: They seem to have a slight scat fetish, so I think they get turned on by the poo and poo smells and soiled bedsheets.
Anal sex and scat fetish are different categories. Usually only people inexperienced about sex, anal sex, or scat will confuse the 2.

Most women that do anal sex, do NOT have any scat fetish. If anything, many Japanese women that do anal sex, take pride in how clean they keep the area. Many would argue that Japanese women do a better a job than many Westerners.

People that are into scat, are usually of their own category. It is not about anal sex for them, it is about SCAT for them.

I also have dated and had sex with a significant number of Asian Americans, Koreans, and Filipina women, and have some experience with women from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Singapore.

The Korean and Filipina woman perform anal sex almost at the same rates of Japanese women, provided it was something that the boyfriend/husband wanted to do, insisted on, or tried.

That was the KEY in many cases. Many of the Asian women thought it their duty to make their men happy or were very competitive with other women. Competitive in respect that she didn't want her boyfriend or husband to go to another woman because she failed or couldn't do something sexually.

In general (based on my experience and specific studying the issue with friends of mine) many Korean and Filipinas were more sexually inhibited, in comparison to Japanese women. With Filipinas, a lot of this comes from a religious angle, while with Koreans it was more due to sexually repressive parents, lack of opportunity, and being sexually inexperienced.
maxikki

Ozone Park, NY

#374 Jul 10, 2010
i think anal sex is pretty good, idk i have never experience it with a girl , but having anal with asian girls would be like a dream come true, specially with a japanese housewife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min aidanTTT 455,296
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min joshboro13 278,862
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min gumballadam 633,216
Any Gay Men Peterborough England (Feb '12) 2 min Loveit 2,554
titty Tuesday! come on ladies, who's brave enou... 3 min babygirl 4
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Add vs_96 597,327
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min top 75,740
More from around the web