Do Asian women like anal sex?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Nov 28, 2009
 
Baron wrote:
In my years of traveling all over the world Dfucking many women from different countries, all ages, married and single, in all those years I only had one woman who has ever offered me to do Anal sex with her, and yes she was a rich Married Filipina.
Yes I had women who told they have tried it with their previous BF's or Husband, was not something they enjoyed doing, they all told me it hurt and was not something they enjoyed doing,they did it to keep the man from straying.
A few even told me they do it on a regular basis but every time they do it hurts and they do not feel comfortable doing it.
A few were older women who are in their early 40's told me when they pass wind they find feaces stain in their panties.
A few had to have repair jobs done on their Anus.
I personally have no interest to try it and have never tried it either as a giver or a receiver.
I do not condemn those that are into anal sex it is their choice, but it is not something I will suggest women or men to try, to many problems comes from doing it and receiving it.
Same as people who do base jumping it is not something for any one to try for all you are doing is increasing the risk of being a cripple same as what Anal sex will do for you by time you are 50+ IF NOT EARLIER.
To me any thing that increased the risk in a world where there is so much other risk already why add to it.
Doctor Penny if Anal sex is your thing do not let me be the one to stop you.
If it rocks your boat go for it.
Doctor Penny you have less %%% changes of transmitting HIV with practicing only vaginal sex, than if you practiced Anal and vaginal sex.
Actually, Baron, women who do anal without protecting themselves are 20X more likely to get infected with HIV from their sex partner. And to compound the problem, many, many couples don't protect themselves, and one main reason is that they aren't afraid that unwanted children will be a result of their sexual play.
Penny Trayshon

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Nov 28, 2009
 
True Magnetic North wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Baron, women who do anal without protecting themselves are 20X more likely to get infected with HIV from their sex partner.
Incorrect. If a woman has unprotected anal intercourse with a HIV infected man, her chances of infection are more than 50/50.

Don't pluck figures out of the air. Unprotected anal sex with HIV infected men is suicide.
Penny Trayshon

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Nov 28, 2009
 
Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor Penny Give us facts not just your figures
What I have read if you have sex with the same person >>> anal sex the changes are much greater to get HIV than if you have Vaginal sex withb the same infected person
I do not recall the %%%%
Doctor penny you pluck figures out of no where
I don't fully understand what you are trying to to say.

I am saying that for a woman to have unprotected anal intercourse witha HIV infected man is very dangerous. That is there is a better than 50% chance of the virus being contracted.

If the same HIV infected man was to have unprotected vaginal intercourse witha woman, then the chances of her becoming infected are around 250-1.
sexy indian girl

Wembley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
Nov 28, 2009
 
my wifes a filipina wrote:
My wife loves it up the butt. She begs for it. She's 43 now and wants in more than vaginal sex.
i love it up my arse aswell its amazin xxx
sexy indian girl

Wembley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#219
Nov 28, 2009
 
Baron wrote:
In my years of traveling all over the world Dfucking many women from different countries, all ages, married and single, in all those years I only had one woman who has ever offered me to do Anal sex with her, and yes she was a rich Married Filipina.
Yes I had women who told they have tried it with their previous BF's or Husband, was not something they enjoyed doing, they all told me it hurt and was not something they enjoyed doing,they did it to keep the man from straying.
A few even told me they do it on a regular basis but every time they do it hurts and they do not feel comfortable doing it.
A few were older women who are in their early 40's told me when they pass wind they find feaces stain in their panties.
A few had to have repair jobs done on their Anus.
I personally have no interest to try it and have never tried it either as a giver or a receiver.
I do not condemn those that are into anal sex it is their choice, but it is not something I will suggest women or men to try, to many problems comes from doing it and receiving it.
Same as people who do base jumping it is not something for any one to try for all you are doing is increasing the risk of being a cripple same as what Anal sex will do for you by time you are 50+ IF NOT EARLIER.
To me any thing that increased the risk in a world where there is so much other risk already why add to it.
Doctor Penny if Anal sex is your thing do not let me be the one to stop you.
If it rocks your boat go for it.
Doctor Penny you have less %%% changes of transmitting HIV with practicing only vaginal sex, than if you practiced Anal and vaginal sex.
thats true it does hurt, but it is still very enjoyable xxx
henry

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#220
Nov 28, 2009
 
sexy indian girl wrote:
<quoted text>i love it up my arse aswell its amazin xxx
hey i love indian girl..do u have yahoo messenger ..lets chat something hot..
Penny Trayshon

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Nov 28, 2009
 
Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not be in shock that the age of 50 + the chances are you be wearing diapers (Nappies)
As I have said in previous posts, this is a myth.

I am really puzzled,'Baron' why you continue to spout this rubbish.

The anal sphincter muscles and rectum can easily accept an erect penis, in fact it actually does the anal muscles good, to be able to expand and relax during anal intercourse.

Anal tightness (even in a non-sexual human) is much more likely to result in poor anal health. In fact I would recommend that even those who do not indulge in anal intercourse be no stranger to introducing an slim anal toy from time to time, to avoid the perils of anal tightness and muscle spasms in later life.
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
Nov 28, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Penny Trayshon wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. If a woman has unprotected anal intercourse with a HIV infected man, her chances of infection are more than 50/50.
Don't pluck figures out of the air. Unprotected anal sex with HIV infected men is suicide.
Go back to post #192 where I provided you with 2 links. The first link states that research has been done that suggests that women who take it up the rump are 20X to 500(!!!)X more likely to get HIV from a partner who is infected, so my 20X figure is actually on the conservative end. In any event, anal sex is EXTREMELY risky and the very idea that you are promoting it as normal sexual behaviour is truly sickening.
Join Free
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Nov 28, 2009
 
Penny Trayshon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't fully understand what you are trying to to say.
I am saying that for a woman to have unprotected anal intercourse witha HIV infected man is very dangerous. That is there is a better than 50% chance of the virus being contracted.
If the same HIV infected man was to have unprotected vaginal intercourse witha woman, then the chances of her becoming infected are around 250-1.
So you still think anal sex is a good idea, Penny? If so, why don't you do what so many older Western women like you are doing now when they go alone to visit Pattaya and Phuket? They hire male "escorts" to provide sexual services for them. You can even choose what race you like, Penny. There are blacks, whites, and asian men to choose from, so take your pick. And I'm sure that you're going to do anal with one of the guys because anal is your thing. Better hope that condom doesn't break, Penny ol 'girl.
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Nov 28, 2009
 
Baron wrote:
You keep telling me it is a myth
Why are incontinent nappy sales on the increase?
Check google tracker.
Start doing your survey amongst the eldery
Those that we youn g in the 60's
I don't think that nappies would be on the market and for sell if it was only a myth. I have spoken to homesexuals who tell me that IF plenty of lubricant is used and anal sex is done very slowly then nappies MIGHT not be needed later on in life. There is simply no doubt whatsoever that if the anus is repeatedly subject to invasion by a hard, foreign object (of which nature did NOT intend to let happen), then damage is going to be done. And do you know one place where there is a latge market for nappies? That's right, PRISONS.
Penny Trayshon

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Nov 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

True Magnetic North and Baron ought to team up as a double act. All this talk of nappies/diapers being the end result of (even regular) anal intercourse had gone from the sublime to the ridiculous.

You two, are just getting silly now. Why not revert your homophopic and anti-anal rants back onto topic?

Anal sex popularity amongst Asian women.

One of my neighbours in my condo is a khatoey, she is a prostitute at a bar in the city and I have spoken candidly with him/her about her trade.

She has been 'in business' since she was 17 years of age and has used much of the money earned to support her family in the poor rural North East, whilst of course enjoying extra cash for silicone breasts and facial cosmetic surgery. She is still pre-op and intends to hang on to her member.

On a 'good' week she/he has about 30 anal intercourse sessions, which averages out at about 3 per day. She has been in the 'business' for 7 years now and I asked her about the state of her anus and rectum and she said she has had no problems at all. Always using imported condoms (extra strong) and plenty of KY jelly as a lubricant.

So I did the mathematics and that works out at about 11,000 sodomy sessions in the last seven years. My point being that regular anal intercourse does NOT cause any anal sphincter muscle weakness.

If you think about it, why should it? If anything, the biggest health problem is cause by what is known as a 'high resting tone' of the anal sphincter muscles. That is , when it is too tight. Anal sex is achieved by relaxing the anal muscles and actually achieving control of the anal sphincter muscles.

If you do some research into the mechanics of anal sphincter muscles, you will see that bowel incontinence can be no way caused by the insertion of a modest sized object (like an erect penis).

People in old folks homes who are incontinent, are so because of old age/stroke/disease and a whole host of other medical reasons.
Penny Trayshon

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Nov 29, 2009
 
Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor Penny your medical degree is letting you down.
I said when they are nearing 50. not 24.
Correct me if I am wrong but He/her is 24 years old.
Diarise him/her for the future interview say when she/he is 50 if he/she is alive and not dead from aids.
When the piper comes to collect his dues ask him/her, if and when she/him passes wind she/him does not soil her/his panties.
At 24 he.she is still young to have those problems.
For most he/hers in the eastern countries do not use any condoms the chances are he/she will be dead by time the piper comes to collect.
It is recorded in many medical books that those that practice anal sex have problems later on in life.
Lets presume you are right and I am wrong, about the panties.
If you are a woman why the hell would you want a penis up your arse when most women admit it is painful?
Why would you want to take extra risk being dfucked in the @r$e, when already having vaginal sex is a risky act on it's own with out getting your colon filled with a penis.
These are the extra risk you take by having anal sex, colon Cancer, warts, fissures and many more risk.
Bad enough have to cross a main road with no pedestrian crossing.
Now you want to cross the same road with a blind fold on, that is what you do when are having anal sex.
As I repeat over and over do not let me be the stop you.
I do not hold a medical degree. I do, however have many years medical training. I am not sure whether you have dissected a human cadaver before, but this is probably the best way to examine the human anal sphincter muscles. I wish you could attend such a dissection, then you could hold the sphincter in your hands and marvel at its biological design.

I have spoken to surgeons and they have talked to me about sphincteroplasty operations. Not one of these was needed as a direct result of penile anal sex.

I did hear about an isolated case where a patient needed an artificial anal sphincter following a violent assault on the anus/rectum with a round-bottomed kitchen powder fire extinguisher.

However, I know your stance on the subject of anal sex, that is your right and I respect your views, but we must always seek the true facts and not resort to fantasy or myth.

If you knew the number of medical myths floating around it would surprise you.
english guy 40

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Nov 29, 2009
 
Well my philipino gf has just offered for us to do it when she gets back. She is a bit scared but she has told me many of her friends do it.
Penny Trayshon

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Nov 29, 2009
 
english guy 40 wrote:
Well my philipino gf has just offered for us to do it when she gets back. She is a bit scared but she has told me many of her friends do it.
She has no need to be scared. Just go slow, be gentle and use plenty of lubrication. KY jelly can dry out quickly, however, if you go to a specialist pharmacy in the U.K. order 'Astro-Glide' it is excellent for anal sex and comes in tubes or individual sachets for one-time use. Enjoy!
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Nov 29, 2009
 
Penny Trayshon wrote:
True Magnetic North and Baron ought to team up as a double act. All this talk of nappies/diapers being the end result of (even regular) anal intercourse had gone from the sublime to the ridiculous.
You two, are just getting silly now. Why not revert your homophopic and anti-anal rants back onto topic?
Anal sex popularity amongst Asian women.
One of my neighbours in my condo is a khatoey, she is a prostitute at a bar in the city and I have spoken candidly with him/her about her trade.
She has been 'in business' since she was 17 years of age and has used much of the money earned to support her family in the poor rural North East, whilst of course enjoying extra cash for silicone breasts and facial cosmetic surgery. She is still pre-op and intends to hang on to her member.
On a 'good' week she/he has about 30 anal intercourse sessions, which averages out at about 3 per day. She has been in the 'business' for 7 years now and I asked her about the state of her anus and rectum and she said she has had no problems at all. Always using imported condoms (extra strong) and plenty of KY jelly as a lubricant.
So I did the mathematics and that works out at about 11,000 sodomy sessions in the last seven years. My point being that regular anal intercourse does NOT cause any anal sphincter muscle weakness.
If you think about it, why should it? If anything, the biggest health problem is cause by what is known as a 'high resting tone' of the anal sphincter muscles. That is , when it is too tight. Anal sex is achieved by relaxing the anal muscles and actually achieving control of the anal sphincter muscles.
If you do some research into the mechanics of anal sphincter muscles, you will see that bowel incontinence can be no way caused by the insertion of a modest sized object (like an erect penis).
People in old folks homes who are incontinent, are so because of old age/stroke/disease and a whole host of other medical reasons.
First of all, we aren't talking about homosexuals and have not been talking about homosexuals, so how are we "homophobes"?

And second of all, a Thai "kratoey" is NOT a Thai woman and is hardly a good example to use to prove your point. As a matter of fact, it is ridiculous that you would use a kratoey (AKA "Transvestite") to prove your point. I say with the utmost certainty that anal sex is NOT commonly practised by Thai women (or any asian women, for that matter), and if it were then why can't you take a female Thai friend of yours and use her as an example? Of course a Thai transvestite who also happens to be a prostitute is going to do anal regularly, but what about the Thai "career" women you talk about who have anal sex on a regular basis? Where are they? I'll tell you where they're at, old woman, they're in your IMAGINATION! And even if you could find a successful "career" woman who admits to doing anal, the chances are she is going to tell you that her husband or bf forces her to do it, and that she doesn't like it. You are proving to be a total fake and disappointment, and what is alarming is that your alleged "research" revolves around a he-she prostitute. Do us a favour and take your anal sex agenda and put it where it belongs- up your a$$, because you have lost all credibility here.
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Nov 29, 2009
 
english guy 40 wrote:
Well my philipino gf has just offered for us to do it when she gets back. She is a bit scared but she has told me many of her friends do it.
Gets back from where, the bar she works at? Buddy, do yourself a favour and take the time to get a good woman instead of some bar hooker.
Penny Trayshon

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Nov 29, 2009
 
True Magnetic North wrote:
<quoted text>
Do us a favour and take your anal sex agenda and put it where it belongs- up your a$$, because you have lost all credibility here.
You are just resorting to direct insults because your Chinese wife turned you down for anal intercourse, as you admitted in an earlier post.

You then lost all credibility by admitting that you were drunk at the time and it was a dreadful mistake.

Only children and drunks tell the truth, so your desire for anal sex with your Chinese wife whilst you were drunk suggests your true inner feelings, ie. that you want to perform anal intercourse.

Now, however, you verbally abuse, those (like myself) who have a QUOTE "anal sex agenda"; when really all I am trying to report is that it does happen in Asia, some Asian women love it and those who do love it come from the complete range of social class, from Lawyers and Doctors to Bar Girls.

Don't blind yourself with your own ignorance.
Penny Trayshon

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Nov 30, 2009
 
Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
I also know of many men who brag about having anal sex with their Wives, GF's or female partners, often in public whilst their partner's are present when these men brag about it, you can see the shame and degrading looks on the faces of their partners.
Why would one want to 'brag' about anal sex?

It sounds as if you have a rotten lot of friends; who want to humiliate their wives in front of you. Is this an Australian personality trait?

The problem is this: You believe that anal intercourse is disgusting, dangerous to health and immoral.

I do not. However your views are held because;

a) You hold disgust with the act itself, this clouds your vision of reasonable argument, medical or cultural or moral.

b) You have experienced a bad anal sex event, or else are a closet homosexual who is battling the latent homosexuality within yourself by transfixing 'disgust' with the act.

I notice that in all your posts, you never mention a partner whether it be male or female, and their attitude to anal sex.

I always enjoy reading your posts in this forum, Baron, but the more I do, the more I pity you, and your views. Be honest. Kindly state why you are so passionate about your firmly held negative views. I am interested. Can you be honest enough to do that?
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Nov 30, 2009
 
Penny Trayshon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just resorting to direct insults because your Chinese wife turned you down for anal intercourse, as you admitted in an earlier post.
You then lost all credibility by admitting that you were drunk at the time and it was a dreadful mistake.
Only children and drunks tell the truth, so your desire for anal sex with your Chinese wife whilst you were drunk suggests your true inner feelings, ie. that you want to perform anal intercourse.
Now, however, you verbally abuse, those (like myself) who have a QUOTE "anal sex agenda"; when really all I am trying to report is that it does happen in Asia, some Asian women love it and those who do love it come from the complete range of social class, from Lawyers and Doctors to Bar Girls.
Don't blind yourself with your own ignorance.
I am honest in that I do admit that I did, at one time-while drunk, ask my wife what she thought of anal sex. I got a clear answer, nothing happened, and I went on with my life. So from your point of view, I am somehow hypocritical because I strongly oppose your idea that anal sex is common with asian women? Total rubbish. This is not about whether or not I like anal sex or not, it is about your ridiculous claim that anal sex is common with asian women when it is not. I don't have anal sex with my wife or anyone else, and I'm glad that I don't. It's risky, unnecessary, and it cheapens the women who participate in it.

P.S. And no, drunks don't always tell the truth. Nothing good ever comes from over-indulgence in drinking, and that's why I don't drink anymore. I had to be very, very drunk just to consider such an act, but you condone it and promote even when you are sober. To me, that is totally disgusting. And what kind of woman would befriend a kratoey prostitute so she can talk about anal sex? Again, you are totally disgusting. How old are you anyway? 50? 55?
True Magnetic North

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Nov 30, 2009
 
Penny Trayshon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would one want to 'brag' about anal sex?
It sounds as if you have a rotten lot of friends; who want to humiliate their wives in front of you. Is this an Australian personality trait?
I do not. However your views are held because;
a)
b) You have experienced a bad anal sex event, or else are a closet homosexual who is battling the latent homosexuality within yourself by transfixing 'disgust' with the act.
I notice that in all your posts, you never mention a partner whether it be male or female, and their attitude to anal sex.
I always enjoy reading your posts in this forum, Baron, but the more I do, the more I pity you, and your views. Be honest. Kindly state why you are so passionate about your firmly held negative views. I am interested. Can you be honest enough to do that?
I didn't want to reply to this post, but you forced me to:

1) Who are you to call his friends "rotten"? You just admitted that you befriended a Thai transvestite who is also a prostitute.

"The problem is this: You believe that anal intercourse is disgusting, dangerous to health and immoral."

2) Maybe it's because anal sex IS disgusting, dangerous, and immoral. Ever thought about that?

"You hold disgust with the act itself, this clouds your vision of reasonable argument, medical or cultural or moral."

a) Medically-speaking, anal sex is very risky and unhygenic. No one can even argue that point.

b) Culturally-speaking, anal sex doesn't even register on the cultural scale, and if anal sex is done it is done between partners and is RARELY talked about. If you REALLY understand asian culture then you'd understand why asian people-especially asian women, have such an aversion towards even talking about sex- much less doing something as repulsive as anal sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6061 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pee in mouth 3 min b_brush 100
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Master 420,289
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 3 min hal 15,687
Have you ever had lesbian sex?? - Girls Only!! (Jan '09) 3 min Younggurrl 1,015
tribute ur wife or gf pics 3 min horny male 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Gaylooksfun 311,428
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 4 min Horny boy 87,257
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Tory 225,598
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min vox1980 121,986
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 17 min 1269brc 7,955
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••