Anal sex - chubby or slightly chubby ladies and girls with big butts. How often?

Created by loyal husband on Oct 19, 2011

43 votes

Click on an option to vote

once a week

2 - 4 times a weeke

every day sometimes

1 - 2 times a month

never

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 24, 2012
Just thought I would post this one up again for a bit.

Since: Mar 12

UK

#3 Mar 24, 2012
I'm sure they take it up there everyday because THEY HAVE TO

Location hidden

#4 Mar 24, 2012
Well they want to keep their man happy
Mike

Bathgate, UK

#5 Mar 24, 2012
The best thing I have ever done is F@@k a larger lady up the ass
I have an on off relationship with on but sometimes see a large girl in a suna she lets me do it for a bit extra I start gently to loosen her up then f@@k her ass as hard as I can she screams and shouts and I call her a slut and a whore as Im f@@king her
I love large ladies and love f@@king them up the ass
He is my tip try a large lady in her 50s or 60s you never know what your missing out on

Location hidden

#6 Mar 30, 2012
keep voting ladies

Location hidden

#7 Apr 8, 2012
come on ladies, i know there's got to be a few chubby gals out there, you can't all be skinny

Location hidden

#8 Apr 8, 2012
details

Location hidden

#9 Apr 8, 2012
?
Join Free

Since: May 12

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 May 31, 2012
My 3 best relationships were with slightly chubby/curvy women. I made them all take it up the ass. Better I should say, I trained them to take it up the ass; often. The sex was amazing, and they loved it! I also made them talk dirty; super nasty. Wow. Unfortunately my lovely fiance died unexpectedly about a year ago. I still miss her.
felix_t

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Jun 3, 2012
felix_t wrote:
My 3 best relationships were with slightly chubby/curvy women. I made them all take it up the ass. Better I should say, I trained them to take it up the ass; often. The sex was amazing, and they loved it! I also made them talk dirty; super nasty. Wow. Unfortunately my lovely fiance died unexpectedly about a year ago. I still miss her.
I hate to say it, but I used to blackmail or coerce them into it sometimes.
Jimmy 45

Yonkers, NY

#16 Jun 4, 2012
felix_t wrote:
First I want to say I am so very sorry about your loss. I cant help think how I would feel if anything happened to my wife. I am married to a somwhat overweight girl. She always was a heavier type girl yet she has a great sexy curvy body which I just happen to be attracted to. We are in our 40s and she still looks hot to me even tho she has some celulite on her thighs. She worries about it but honestly I kind of like it. We got into anal very soon after we got married. I love her shapely ass and I guess thats what made me want to do her ass so much. My penis is not very big at 5 and a quarter inches so with lube and a little patience she was able to get used to it without pain. It was a little hard at first becauise she wasnt relaxed. We do it all the time and she claims to have orgasms somehow. She and I both enjoy anal a lot.
I like the tightness of her ass. I think to be honest I like it better than doing her vaginally. I never said that to her though!!

Location hidden

#18 Jun 13, 2012
If you are a guy then just answer the poll for your wife/gf. Let us have some details. thanks for the contributions.
felix_t

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Jun 15, 2012
I've noticed that when I'm pounding a woman in the rear, I can get them to confess to things. (like, which of their girlfriends they think is cute, admitting to being a slut, etc.)
David the Great

New Zealand

#22 Jul 7, 2012
Well I had a bigger girl with a big bum named Alofa and the problem was that I could not see if I was in her a*se and in her case it didn't feel any different to her f*nny but she did nod yes when I asked her if I was in her a*se. We were doing it doggy. Maybe she had had a lot of big anal I didn't ask. It was a one nighter.

Location hidden

#23 Jul 10, 2012
David the Great wrote:
Well I had a bigger girl with a big bum named Alofa and the problem was that I could not see if I was in her a*se and in her case it didn't feel any different to her f*nny but she did nod yes when I asked her if I was in her a*se. We were doing it doggy. Maybe she had had a lot of big anal I didn't ask. It was a one nighter.
MR. Great, I appreciate your contribution,as your story was interesting, but I believe you have posted in the wrong thread. The girl in your story is way too big for this poll/topic. This poll/topic is for chubby or slightly chubby ladies, not huge or obese.
David the Great

New Zealand

#24 Jul 10, 2012
loyal husband wrote:
<quoted text>MR. Great, I appreciate your contribution,as your story was interesting, but I believe you have posted in the wrong thread. The girl in your story is way too big for this poll/topic. This poll/topic is for chubby or slightly chubby ladies, not huge or obese.
Hmm I wouldn't say she was huge and certainly not obese but yes she was a bit bigger than chubby true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any horny chubby black girls wanna skype? (Jan '14) 6 min bigdickrex 32
Looking for guy to dominate me.. 6 min LynnR 25
Dirty ki...k 7 min Jack7337 101,273
Why do white men like to see black men have sex... (Apr '08) 7 min tonyswin 363
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 7 min Gayteen 777,690
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min samget221 793,417
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Hornyguy117 379,902
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 15 min Snapster9505 107,002
More from around the web