Bill

Manchester, NH

#65 May 21, 2009
I have been wearing panties in a secret way for many years. I love wearing all color panties and my favorite style is a Hi-cut satin stretch nylon panty. my wife does not like my wearing panties. my daughter who is in her upper thirties knowns that I wear lingerie and has seen me wearing slip, panties and nylons. She and I have gone to Victoria Secrets together. I also order panties on line and have them mailed to her house. She e-mails me and writes your panties have arrived. She is a sweet heart.
Lenny

AOL

#66 May 22, 2009
sue039 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have always been a open minded person and i have this live and let live attitude.about a couple of years ago i caught my son in my clothes
i did not shout or rant as some women do.instead i helped him i taught him how to apply make up and i have brought him a few things over the years.i dont mind at all.in fact when fully made up he would make a good woman.but i dont think he would take it outside.like other things that he dose he keeps it indoors.which i am happy with
Wow ! you should have gone out together as 2 women, I think that would be interesting to see peoples reaction if they do see the cross dressing at all. Just a thought-nothing serious. LOL Or you can dress like the man Sue and your son in a sexy dress.
Lenny

AOL

#67 May 22, 2009
Bill wrote:
I have been wearing panties in a secret way for many years. I love wearing all color panties and my favorite style is a Hi-cut satin stretch nylon panty. my wife does not like my wearing panties. my daughter who is in her upper thirties knowns that I wear lingerie and has seen me wearing slip, panties and nylons. She and I have gone to Victoria Secrets together. I also order panties on line and have them mailed to her house. She e-mails me and writes your panties have arrived. She is a sweet heart.
Since your wife dissapproves your wearing ladies undies, when would you have the chance to wear it in your home. Does you wife just ignores you on that or essentially you arent connected to her anylonger. Do you wear ladies undies for the "feel" of it or does it stimulate you sexually or ----. Just wondering why or maybe the "why not" part of the "question".

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#68 May 22, 2009
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ! you should have gone out together as 2 women, I think that would be interesting to see peoples reaction if they do see the cross dressing at all. Just a thought-nothing serious. LOL Or you can dress like the man Sue and your son in a sexy dress.
well to quite honest.i have always felt that his crossdressing should be kept indoors.although he looks quite convinsing dressed.(because of my help)in some ways i have protected him in case any body he knew would clik on that it was him dressed.and i do not want to see him embarased in any way.i know that he has thought about going out dressed.and if wants to go out dressed i do know of some clubs that i know and i would be more than happy to go out with him as girls.if that what he wants
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#69 Jun 1, 2009
sue039 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have always been a open minded person and i have this live and let live attitude.about a couple of years ago i caught my son in my clothes
i did not shout or rant as some women do.instead i helped him i taught him how to apply make up and i have brought him a few things over the years.i dont mind at all.in fact when fully made up he would make a good woman.but i dont think he would take it outside.like other things that he dose he keeps it indoors.which i am happy with
You are a very good parent, I commend you.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#70 Jun 1, 2009
sue039 wrote:
<quoted text>
well to quite honest.i have always felt that his crossdressing should be kept indoors.although he looks quite convinsing dressed.(because of my help)in some ways i have protected him in case any body he knew would clik on that it was him dressed.and i do not want to see him embarased in any way.i know that he has thought about going out dressed.and if wants to go out dressed i do know of some clubs that i know and i would be more than happy to go out with him as girls.if that what he wants
Yes, very smart of you, it definitely could be a scary situation for him and he needs all the support he can get, to go out with him as sort of protection is a very wise decision.
Megan

Sullivan, MO

#71 Jun 15, 2009
I love to dress in woman's clothing - mostly into panties - just the right ones. I am in a live in relationship, but she does not have a clue.
I do not have a hairy body to begin with, but I keep alot of my hair shaved. I am for sure a closet dresser !!! Always will be !!! But at the same time, I have a deep desire to be with another man who would be turned on by someone of my nature. And then - to secretly go places neither one of us have been before in the world of sexuality.
Jackie

Palm Harbor, FL

#72 Jun 19, 2009
Megan, you might want to have a well experienced admirer for your first experience. When it comes to having sex in which you are completely satisfied by the time your partner is completely spent (assuming you are in the female role) it's really only the true cocksmiths that can give you multiple big time prostate orgasms and leave you to spent, sore, and exhausted to the point of collapse to possibly desire more at that time. It's because they have through experience and a genuine desire, learned how to use their manhood to bring about the incredible sensations that lead to the animalistic lustful desire that once you are in it can only be quenched by a complete and thorough several hour screwing of various intensities in each of several positions. When you think you can't endure anymore, he then uses you until he is satisfied that he has turned you. After you recover from that masterful purposeful screwing You most likely will think you never want to go thru something like that again but deep inside you will start to crave and lust for it and no ordinary lay will ever satisfy that craving to be screwed into oblivion again. To have your brains fucked out. That's the type of first time experience you should have. You'll never be the same again.
Join Free

Since: Feb 09

Mesa, AZ

#73 Jun 20, 2009
Megan wrote:
I love to dress in woman's clothing - mostly into panties - just the right ones. I am in a live in relationship, but she does not have a clue.
I do not have a hairy body to begin with, but I keep alot of my hair shaved. I am for sure a closet dresser !!! Always will be !!! But at the same time, I have a deep desire to be with another man who would be turned on by someone of my nature. And then - to secretly go places neither one of us have been before in the world of sexuality.
Megan Honey, I'm a closet dresser too. Only because I know I'll never pass as a girl. But I understand you, and having a little fun with a fem looking guy is a dream I have. It feels GREAT to be all dressed up, and kissing another like me turns me on- BIG TIME!XOXOXOXO
boy_of_honor_mas hatyahoo

Anonymous Proxy

#74 Sep 6, 2009
Karen wrote:
I would love to dress you up. Both of us can get all dressed up. Then we can have some men over,and have some fun.
Hi kare, I love to b dressed up. wanna play?? just leave me a message. waiting for you.

“I'm deployed”

Since: Oct 07

Roswell, NM

#75 Sep 7, 2009
sue039 wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me see if i have this straight. you have a relationship with your son than you help him dress as a women cause its what he wants? your pretty much the perfect mom. i wish i were your child. no sarcasm intended
lewis

Ellesmere, UK

#76 Sep 8, 2009
Danny Derwent wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of a number of transgender 'lifestyle' sites that you can visit and meet similar people in the chat-rooms, everyone from Transexuals to closet dressers. If you're interested, I could point you in the right direction.
could you tell me some please
Simon

New Port Richey, FL

#77 Sep 8, 2009
try the Young Republicans
linda satin slip

Aurora, IL

#78 Sep 26, 2009
when i dress i put on my beige nylon pantie hose. then i put on my satin panties. then my satin bra. i love slips so much i have a hard decideing. but i will wear a pink barbizon satin full slip. then my beige silk blouse and long silk skirt. my heels are 4'' beige ankel strap. my blond wig looks beautiful. my red lips and light make up and soft pink cheeks look beautiful. anyone one want some satin slip sex?

Stockton, CA

#79 Sep 26, 2009
linda satin slip wrote:
when i dress i put on my beige nylon pantie hose. then i put on my satin panties. then my satin bra. i love slips so much i have a hard decideing. but i will wear a pink barbizon satin full slip. then my beige silk blouse and long silk skirt. my heels are 4'' beige ankel strap. my blond wig looks beautiful. my red lips and light make up and soft pink cheeks look beautiful. anyone one want some satin slip sex?
Sure! Your description sounds very appealling! A little lip gloss and you'd be all set for fun! I like to dress too- Tonight I'm taking my hair out of my hat and letting it fall down. I'm wearing a black collarless low v-neck top with my beige bra underneath. Tight light color girls jeans with hose underneath, and red 2" heel strap sandals. White thong panties, and pink lip gloss, and a little 'Charlie' perfume! A little sex right now!?
Sophie

Santa Clarita, CA

#80 Sep 27, 2009
Well now this is interesting? Chat on boys.

Stockton, CA

#81 Sep 27, 2009
Sophie wrote:
Well now this is interesting? Chat on boys.
Hi Sophie dear! Do guys wearing girls clothes turn you on? I hope so! I love to dress up!

Stockton, CA

#82 Oct 1, 2009
linda satin slip wrote:
Hey Linda-Sophie wants us to chat.(Maybe more?) I'm willing. Where are you?
Megan

Barnhart, MO

#83 Oct 5, 2009
Wanted to thank the different ones who responded to my post awhile ago.
Today - I thought I was actually going to be with a man who likes crossdressers. He backed out at the last minute. DRAT ! So now I sit here alone, in panties of course, reaching down now & then to touch my smooth shaved skin - stimulating myself somewhat. But oh how I'd love to feel an interested man's cock against & in my body !!!
michelle

United States

#84 Oct 6, 2009
I have alwaysfelt that I should be a woman just feel the male bady is not right. When a dressed up it makes me feel so right that I should be the woman I can be and the woman a man wants

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lookin for cock 3 min magic_missile81 3
Comment your snapchat names FREAKS ONLY 3 min Boricua787 18
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min WasteWater 27,115
gay/bi lads in torquay devon. (Dec '12) 3 min torquaylad123 372
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min blub 253,998
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min absnv69 418,166
Girls who post nude snapchat stories (Jun '14) 3 min BigmanJDizzy 289
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Brian 61,684
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Xwelshx 546,365
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Birmingham 23 599,280