Forbidden Sex. Have you ever had forbidden sex?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

I have discovered that I am more excited about having sex with women who are considered forbidden fruit. I am not talking about anything illegal. I want to hear about other's whose excitement is heighten by the fact that they shouldn't be having sex with this person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Jared wrote:
I'm a teacher and I have sex with students. That forbidden enough for you?
That is forbidden...good luck about not getting caught

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

eejust wrote:
I have discovered that I am more excited about having sex with women who are considered forbidden fruit. I am not talking about anything illegal. I want to hear about other's whose excitement is heighten by the fact that they shouldn't be having sex with this person.
Wow, the close calls I've had on THIS ...
Best one was the time I went to the home of a couple to do an estimate on work my company would be doing for them. My boss warned me that the lady was a knock-out and could be a temptress.
Sure enough, I learn after chatting a while that her husband is in NewYork on business...and then the casual conversation started. I was impressed with her beauty and she told me she was a Persian Jew, and I found that to be very enticing. The subject of circumcision came up --and I don't know how-- and I told her I hadn't been circum's'z'd and she was Wowwed. She kept saying she had never seen a man who hadn't been. And kept saying it. By now, my shaft was swelling up fast and I knew by the time I could offer her to show her mine, it wouldn't have that impressive look...I know we could have been making love in 5 minutes but I feared for losing my job. I still think of that morning often.....
Brenda

La Grange, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

I was a high school chaperone once and went on a overnight field trip with a high school class. One of the guys had an eyes for me, flirting etc, I did not discourage it and at the hotel early in themorning, I heard a knock on my door. I looked thru the peep hole and saw this young man. I let him in and he made it known that he had a thing for me,,,well I was flattered and we had a nice roll in the hay.. wow what a chance I took.
Steve 25

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Brend that's cool never had it but would love to

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Brenda wrote:
I was a high school chaperone once and went on a overnight field trip with a high school class. One of the guys had an eyes for me, flirting etc, I did not discourage it and at the hotel early in themorning, I heard a knock on my door. I looked thru the peep hole and saw this young man. I let him in and he made it known that he had a thing for me,,,well I was flattered and we had a nice roll in the hay.. wow what a chance I took.
I was married at the time, but away in another city attending a seminar. At the end of the first day, I checked into the hotel nearby and standing next to me was a sweet young thing,---tall, nice---who cheerfully stated that "wow!" I would be staying two doors away from her. She was also in the seminar and had made eyes at me more than once that day. Thoughts crossed my mind, but I had to dismiss them. I had a wife at home and 2 young daughters and would not spoil my record of being faithful. After dinner alone, I went to my room and started the water running in the big, round spa tub. Always a horny male, I lay on my back a while and let the water hit my erect pe-nis when suddenly a knock on the door came, and I jumped, grabbed a towel and went to the door, not opening it. It was "Amy", and asked if she could come in. I told her I was taking a bath and she said so "So?" Now, years later, I always wonder and fantasize about what would have happened if she had come in. My shaft was long, very hard, pointing almost straight up a good 8" and more. She would have melted. Me, too.
End of story: I didn't, I got off on my own, and was especially glad to learn from a mutual friend who knew her that she had slept with a couple of guys that weekend and got pregnant. He came to know her back at the office, and it was his thought that this was her goal, get pregnant, get the guy and settle down. Wow.
ruined tiny girl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

when i was 11 i went round to my neighbours house doing, care in the community,the teachers didnt tell me i was the care in the community i went to a neibour and ther was about six lads they fd me sensless ,i liked it in a kind of a sick wayim still ruined to this day .iwas 12 when it happened ,now im a dirty slut who will shag any one
ruined tiny girl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

im 20 now but 11 or12 when it happened now im 20im still good looking but a sex maniac.lol ill f any manif hes got a hard on
Join Free
Steve 25

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Ruined seriously???? That's not on
reallywtf

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

what do u think would be more taboo, incest or teacher sleeping with students, and do u think it changes views if the teacher is a male or female??
Steve 25

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

You can't be worse than me!!!
Steve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

I'm up for anything....incest, TS, Married, orgies, beast....you name it, I'll try it.
reallywtf

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

beast? expain

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

reallywtf wrote:
what do u think would be more taboo, incest or teacher sleeping with students, and do u think it changes views if the teacher is a male or female??
I never had a teacher I'd pull my pants down for. Today is another day, however, and some of the female instructors look hot. I think girls in their 20s and older who like "younger men" (boys) know how crazy and hot we can get when we are first orgazming. My cumm times were awesome.
newcomer

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

i did with my girlfriend. her mom forbid it but we did it anyway.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Brenda wrote:
Brenda were you married?
Soupreader

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I always played with my sisters when I was young soupreader on Skype
James

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Soupreader wrote:
I always played with my sisters when I was young soupreader on Skype
How young were you and your sisters when you played with them? Did you let them play with you too?
stuart

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Fkd my sister add on whatsapp
Confused mom

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Iím divorced, 50ís active with no string FWB endeavors with no commitments. I enjoy open uninhabited exciting sex for the pleasure without emotional commitments or connections, some friends refer to it as recreation or sport. My 32 year old son with no children also divorced, lives several hours away, we talk and keep in touch regularly, in usual with no personal details until recently. During his Christmas visit one night we both had a bit too much to drink. As that evening continued our cuddling unexpectedly increased to a point I had never thought or anticipated with him, we crossed that forbidden line. Next morning we were calm and composed, we talked and agreed that alcohol and emotions overwhelmed us. Later I thought about that night with urges, adding to the excitement he is exceptionally endowed and is extremely gifted talented uninhibited oral provider. Valentineís Day he sent me a lovely motherís card, and a very suggestive seductive card with lingerie. During one of our conversations the lingerie gift came up, our conversation became arousing and graphic with a happy ending for the both of us, very intense for me. This wasnít my first stimulating phone experience however my first with him. We have never behaved or been this open before. Weeks later he visited again for the weekend. At first contact was limited, there werenít any advances, our situation didnít come up in any conversations as if he was avoiding it the subject. I started to think he had second thoughts. Later went out to eat when we arrived at the house, we casually talked. When I finished my second drink I went to change and get comfortable for the evening. I freshened up, put on his gift (a baby doll top and open bottom). When I came out, he had dimmed most of the lights; he was making us another drink. His reaction was amazing he didnít say a word. We moved to the living room, and then to my room. We slowly explored each other head to toe, nothing was held back. The next morning when we awoke, we talked asking each other if all was ok, we were remarkably composed, relaxed and comfortable with our experience and situation. Later we showered and went out for a bit. Later that afternoon we started again. During one of my, OMG Let me catch my breath breaks, toys came up in our conversation. He opened the top drawer, then he opened the lower drawer discovering long double dongs, harnesses and attachments, he brought out the harness with attachments on both sides. With a devilish look he asked what side was mine. Being honest I told him sometimes I wear it, sometimes we switch and she wears it. That opened a door of questions and answers. We discovered more about our private party lifestyles, amazingly we were uninhibited and secure. By the time he left Sunday I was gratified and fulfilled many times. We talked about future opportunities and possibilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7418 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Pinkypoke 334,871
south wales gayboy wants older guys 50 or older 6 min ben 2
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 6 min the_rev1878 80,339
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Arturotho_8 212,848
People Into Scat/Poop Fetish Read This... (Jan '12) 7 min tim 1,095
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 7 min listener 29,248
Anyone trading vids 7 min DHH 3
dirty ki..k 7 min Harry1287 139,181
Gay/bi K....k 7 min Shortrods 65,632