Have you ever had sex with a pregnant...

Have you ever had sex with a pregnant women?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jimmy

Delhi, India

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Did it feel weird
Jmw

Corsicana, TX

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Jimmy wrote:
Did it feel weird
no, it was awsome. Felt so good, and pregnant women as so hot.

“South Louisiana”

Since: Mar 11

very small

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Yes my wife at the time seen no diff except when belly got to big then it was doggy until baby came.
Big Brother

Rickreall, OR

#4 Aug 11, 2011
I heard my parents going at it one night when my mom was pregnant with my little sister, and I started thinking how that was just kind of like my dad was doing it with both of them the same time! And then when he shot off inside my mom, I imagine it was like him going sploogie all over my sisters unborn face! The ultimate in vitro daddy-daughter bukkaki. some day when she's older like 11 or 12 I'm going to tell her about that! I wonder if she was in there like watching them do it.
Jimmy

Delhi, India

#5 Aug 11, 2011
Rentman1 wrote:
Yes my wife at the time seen no diff except when belly got to big then it was doggy until baby came.
Sweet
MrE

UK

#6 Aug 12, 2011
It started with my wife 5 years ago. Then after I started getting turned on by pregnant women. Since then I have had 2 affairs with women at work who were pregnant .
BrinnGA

Pensacola, FL

#8 Aug 18, 2011
MrE wrote:
It started with my wife 5 years ago. Then after I started getting turned on by pregnant women. Since then I have had 2 affairs with women at work who were pregnant .
Same here man, very hot experiences!
love preggo

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 18, 2011
Some of the best sex ever. With my wife. Hormones were raging like crazy. She was always wet and ready to go. She had orgasms so easy and was always having multiple. She loved blowing also. Every time I see a prego, I remember it and think about the lucky guy popping that woman.
wildchild

Cookeville, TN

#10 Aug 18, 2011
The first time I dated my now-husband, was when I was separated from my first husband. He was 22, and a virgin.
We had known each other for a really long time, and had been best friends up until that point. Well, we still are best friends, but anyway, he lost his virginity to a married pregnant woman,(again i was separated from my husband) But i tell him all the time that he has major bragging rites, lol

Personally, being a woman, I find sex when you are pregnant to be very exciting, you dont have to worry about getting pregnant, and with the increased hormones in the body, it makes it alot more pleasurable than any other time!
Richard

Austin, MN

#11 Dec 12, 2012
I picked this pregnant woman up she was walking down the street carrying bags of groceries eye after she needed a ride she got into my pickup and we got to her house and we when an I put the groceries on the counter I said where's your husband at she said I do not have one oh what about your boyfriend when he found out I was pregnant he left so I started to date her we had sex right up until the baby was born after that she didn't wanna have sex for a long time and I cheated on her and she found out but it was some of the best sex I ever had I love how those breasts got extra big during pregnancy
Sure

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Preg teens are hot. Get a wild freaky one and hang on for the ride.
Richard

Austin, MN

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Sure wrote:
Preg teens are hot. Get a wild freaky one and hang on for the ride.
you bet when I was a lot younger I loved having sex with my teenage girl friends it was awesome never got one of my teenage girlfriend pregnant I consider its lucky but it was a wild ride
Sure

Houston, TX

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>you bet when I was a lot younger I loved having sex with my teenage girl friends it was awesome never got one of my teenage girlfriend pregnant I consider its lucky but it was a wild ride
Yes, but I'm talking about doing one that already preg. I've gotten with a few that got knocked up and does by their BFs. Pretty hot.
Johnny J

Brook Park, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2013
I had sex with my sister's best friend while she was pregnant with her son. I think she was probably 6 or 7 months along at the time. She said her boyfriend wasn't into having sex with her because she was pregnant but I still thought she looked great. Her boobs were huge and her nipples were all puffy. I ate her out and she was so wet I thought I was going to drown. Her hormones must have been going nuts because she was like a wild animal. Sometimes when we talk these days we laugh about our little secret.
Mac

Lockhart, TX

#16 Apr 12, 2013
Preg teens seem to be neglected by guys their age. That's ok, I'm happy to bang them to contentment. They are sex freaks. Love em.
Charlotte

Sheffield, UK

#17 Apr 12, 2013
Yes I have...my friend is 4 months gone and weve been having sex for about 6 weeks
Jessica

Boston, MA

#18 Apr 12, 2013
wildchild wrote:
The first time I dated my now-husband, was when I was separated from my first husband. He was 22, and a virgin.
We had known each other for a really long time, and had been best friends up until that point. Well, we still are best friends, but anyway, he lost his virginity to a married pregnant woman,(again i was separated from my husband) But i tell him all the time that he has major bragging rites, lol
Personally, being a woman, I find sex when you are pregnant to be very exciting, you dont have to worry about getting pregnant, and with the increased hormones in the body, it makes it alot more pleasurable than any other time!
Yes my bf thinks so too. May I ask your first name & age?
Aldog24

Mosman, Australia

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>Yes my bf thinks so too. May I ask your first name & age?
Hey Jess I feel the same, my name is al and I'm 26, fancy a chat? My ki k is Aldog24
Barry Bali

Denpasar, Indonesia

#20 Apr 12, 2013
There are few things as beautiful or as sexy as a pregnant woman. I've never been married or made anyone pregnant but I have had some wonderful moments with pregnant women and hope to have many more - I am always on the lookout for pregnant women who seem friendly and might be interested in some love and affection.
Rock hard

Lockhart, TX

#21 Apr 12, 2013
W both my ex babymamas and it was awesome while it lasted
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Share naughty snapchat girls (Jan '14) 1 min Tom 553
Nederlandse gay/bi jongens (Dec '13) 1 min bouwwijn 114
females and males that were molested n liked it (Jul '14) 1 min Sue 819
Pattie's PHOTO BOOTH 1 min Lizzy20 1,743
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Pguk1 251,677
punjabi fudi (Mar '15) 1 min IPS Manjit 1,575
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min pete 100,936
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min lookin for video ... 154,794
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Tomreyes94 356,242
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min Jessica 187,262