Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

This is kinda weird, but the today at work, my BOSS came up to me and asked if he could buy my panties from me. I'm not sure whether to be flattered or grossed out...

Do a lot of men do this?
hot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

Secretary Jane wrote:
This is kinda weird, but the today at work, my BOSS came up to me and asked if he could buy my panties from me. I'm not sure whether to be flattered or grossed out...
Do a lot of men do this?
weird,
u must be hot. make sure their wet. send email, luv 2 hear more

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

If you have a problem with it tell him no. He is a perv and him asking you that is unprofessional. It is up to you but not a lot of men do this to answer your question.
OMGG

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

if he really asked you this and you can prove it, you can sue the company. Is it a big company or a small one? That is sexual harassment to the fullest. But to answer the question, smelling panties is discussed on this forum a lot and I personally enjoy doing it with my wifes

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

Yall chill out a second. Dang. She just might be a hottie to him. He sounds like he is only being truthfull and probably took alot of guts just to ask her. If she is ok with it then no worries and no harm done. Sounds like she could make some extra cash to me. Jane just make sure not to sell them too cheap if you do sell them, and make sure your juices are in them. BTW what are yours and your bosses ages?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Secretary Jane wrote:
Do a lot of men do this?
Its quite a rough situation considering it is your boss so if you plan to say no make sure you have proof of him asking you this stuff. In case he decides to make your job hell and try to push you out the door or find some way to fire you. Just as OMGG said this is harassment and this has taken your buisness relationship to an awkward level. Working for the man can be uncomfortable for you now that he basically told you of his perverted interest.

A lot of men do love to smell used panties of woman they have interest in but I wouldn't say too many would buy them. What you want to do is up to you so be careful in how you handle this.
panTsniffr

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

why dont u sell him a pair?

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Jane, what has happened of this? Did you sell him a pair?
Join Free
John

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

I think it is so hot for a guy to ask that, I have asked a few ladies to buy thier panties 4 yes 1 no. Also don't think there is any harm done if she says no then NO if he persists then there might be a problem.

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

I think this is obvious, but rather than being 'flattered' or 'grossed out' you should be offended.
Unless the two of you have preiviously crossed the line of apropriate work place behavior together, then he just did.

No a lot of men would not do that to someone that works for them. Likely many are tempted to, but most are smart enough not to risk a harassement lawsuit.
Alan

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Secretary Jane wrote:
Do a lot of men do this?
It depends if you look sleak,sexy & look like you wear silky panties,that usually arouise men, kindof a fantacy thing wonderingwhat kind of panties you wear.
I'd ask what kind you wear not bauy them from you.
it's harmless really have fun imagining men in you silk/satin panties you'll be suprised
Email me if you have any questions.
fuzzywozzy67@yahoo.co.uk

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

lol do it! but make it worth your while :)

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

seems that Secretary Jane has left us hanging?
panTsniffer

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

i wish more girls would sell theirs!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

panTsniffer wrote:
i wish more girls would sell theirs!!
you wonna buy mine lol

“Panty Pixie”

Since: Sep 08

Pahoa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

I read the title of the thread and became aroused, to be quite honest, but my immediate fantasy included a pretty intense attraction to him....

If you are confident that you can find another job rather quickly and it arouses you, I say do it.
panTsniffer

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

CrankIt wrote:
<quoted text>
you wonna buy mine lol
.....actually yes!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

panTsniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
.....actually yes!!!
LOL

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

CrankIt wrote:
<quoted text>
you wonna buy mine lol
You're sitting on a gold mine Crankit. ;)
nice guy

Caroline Springs, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

It would of taken a lot of courage fo him to ask that from u,, i have been a boss b4 and never asked but most mes fantasize and its a nice way in harmless fun,, i would buy panties and never expect anything in return, im a normal person everybody masturbates and if u have a natural stimulas then all is good,, good luck with it... givememydrumstixx@msn.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4953 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min Jord 34,773
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ricky 330,888
Pembrokeshire gay guys for fun (Jan '13) 3 min 6ft4lad 588
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Pikie96 133,049
Gay Meet Harlow!!! 3 min Horny 2
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 3 min champ 28,561
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min willunitedstates 241,423
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min sonasty007 435,555
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 14 min black_d4u 2,245