Comments
961 - 980 of 2,331 Comments Last updated Sunday

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1209
Mar 18, 2012
 
Sue wrote:
I can tell you from experience, I love black cock!
My husband is a sweetie and let's me have all the black cock I want and "need".
He does like to watch as well!!!
Sue.
stop it now!!!!!!!!!! Naughty girl
teesmoove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1210
Mar 19, 2012
 
robiam wrote:
<quoted text>
no not jealous at all. Just a realist. the only "racist" people in this country now are black, sho whine and cry about "the man" all the time and being "held down".
well now fella you got "the man" in the white house ... got any other excuses as to why youre being "held down".???
my mom has passed on, dont have any daughters and my wife SURE AS HELL wouldnt go near someone like you.
That's what you think, I bet your daughter rides the soul pole...that's why you so angry
TheTruth

Hiram, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1211
Mar 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

littleboy1999 wrote:
<quoted text>
most black guys are on the low
in case you forgot
it should explain why most prisons are filled with them... free food, free rent, and all the gay sex they can take
Wrong littleboy, it is Most white men who can't satisfy their white women so they turn on themselves for sex. therefore creating gay men. Also Most white men are gay and now want to have black men with big dicks to do them. If it were up to the gay movement, they would have as law every white gay man living with a black big dick banging them. Most white women have very strong sex needs and so they turn to big dick blackmen to satisfy their sexual needs rather than white small dickmen.
TheTruth

Hiram, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1212
Mar 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

panTsniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
i found out my ex was into thug type black guys and had been cheating with them ugh i stayed with her and finally talked her into letting me come with her one night to a motel room, as soon as we walked in three black guys were kissing allover her reaching up her skirt and telling me what a slut my girl was as they flopped out their huge cocks and invited me to get down to my underwear (i was embarrassed of my small penis) and sit on the bed while took turns having rough sex with my girlfriend and making me lick their nuts and suck them which i wasnt intending or eager to do but got off doing it!
Not all blackmen with big thick dicks like me are thugs. We simply just want a woman who can service a big thick dick, ride it, suck it and call it her own.
john black

Spring Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1214
Mar 20, 2012
 
The Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice
wife watcher

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1215
Mar 20, 2012
 
I realized long ago that my wife tolerates sex with me, but it's the big black soul pole she can't get enough of

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1216
Mar 21, 2012
 
TheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all blackmen with big thick dicks like me are thugs. We simply just want a woman who can service a big thick dick, ride it, suck it and call it her own.
This is true, my ex and occasional f_ck buddy is a well endowed Ghanaian, a surgeon in one of the top teaching hospitals in the UK and I believe the best lover a woman could ever want. His friend who speaks with a deep and thick west African accent, sports tribal face, chest and penis markings and an absolutely huge erection is also a particularly fine lover. Incidentally he is a specialist doctor in the same hospital.

I guess proportionately that I have met as many real asshole thug black men as real asshole thug white men, there is good and bad everywhere. Itís rather like the difference between catholic and IRA terrorist or Moslim and al qeada terrorist. Itís such a pity that so many people fall for the media hype and are not intelligent enough to see the distinction.
scott

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1218
Mar 21, 2012
 
TheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong littleboy, it is Most white men who can't satisfy their white women so they turn on themselves for sex. therefore creating gay men. Also Most white men are gay and now want to have black men with big dicks to do them. If it were up to the gay movement, they would have as law every white gay man living with a black big dick banging them. Most white women have very strong sex needs and so they turn to big dick blackmen to satisfy their sexual needs rather than white small dickmen.
i think you've been overdosing on IR porn, dude!!!
Join Free

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1220
Mar 22, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true, my ex and occasional f_ck buddy is a well endowed Ghanaian, a surgeon in one of the top teaching hospitals in the UK and I believe the best lover a woman could ever want. His friend who speaks with a deep and thick west African accent, sports tribal face, chest and penis markings and an absolutely huge erection is also a particularly fine lover. Incidentally he is a specialist doctor in the same hospital.
I guess proportionately that I have met as many real asshole thug black men as real asshole thug white men, there is good and bad everywhere. Itís rather like the difference between catholic and IRA terrorist or Moslim and al qeada terrorist. Itís such a pity that so many people fall for the media hype and are not intelligent enough to see the distinction.
You are very lucky. I'm pleased that you're getting such good service from the NHS, perhaps more wives should apply.
hotty

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1222
Mar 22, 2012
 
Every girl should experience a big black 1

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1223
Mar 23, 2012
 
Lucianna wrote:
<quoted text>
god, white women are so awful. no wonder white men are dating asian women in droves now. they can't get away from those nasty, trashy, stretched out,STD-ridden vag's quick enough!
Ok so here is the rest of the story, just for our goody virginal Lucianna who seems to be a few inches short of knowing a real dick and is unable to actually read properly so she just picks out the bits she wants to hate.

But first did you see the words hospital, doctor and surgeon in that little story, so just in case to are too bigoted to be aware of medical requirements these highly educated and extremely well paid people take regular and compulsory full medical checks. I would personally prefer unprotected sex with someone like that than to shake the hand of a sick stranger like you. When was the last time you had an STD test? So stop your STD bitching you virginal superbitch.

My husband, who I love dearly, is white and unlike the typical white male you seem you worship he has enough courage to realise that I (as most women do) needed more than he could give me. He persuaded me to take a lover, he arranged my first affair, he encourages me and is glad when I am getting the pleasure he is physically unable to supply. So when you have you facts straight perhaps you could come back with some more racist bitching

Gawd, ignorant racist bitches are so awful
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1224
Mar 23, 2012
 
hotty wrote:
Every girl should experience a big black 1
how true!!! I feel the same way.Every white girl should have to take a BBC banging and take it in all 3 holes.My wife and daughter have taken there BBC banging and now all the other white girls need to take there BBC banging.
scott

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1225
Mar 23, 2012
 
Lucianna wrote:
<quoted text>
god, white women are so awful. no wonder white men are dating asian women in droves now. they can't get away from those nasty, trashy, stretched out,STD-ridden vag's quick enough!
you are so right, Lucy! my white mother's vag is so nasty, trashy, stretched-out, and std-ridden that i quit doin' her and turned gay. god, i love black dudes now!!!
wife watcher

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1226
Mar 23, 2012
 
hotty wrote:
Every girl should experience a big black 1
Yeah, but if every girl experienced black, there would be a world full of white guys that would only be getting it from their right hand.
Lucianna

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1228
Mar 23, 2012
 
scott wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so right, Lucy! my white mother's vag is so nasty, trashy, stretched-out, and std-ridden that i quit doin' her and turned gay. god, i love black dudes now!!!
Did you always secretly want to be a bottom boy for black guys, scott? I'm glad you have been able to sort out your sexual identity in a way that you are comfortable with.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1229
Mar 23, 2012
 
I did it, enjoyed it and it was totally hot. It is a rite of passage for the sexually adventurous white woman. Spread your legs, and present your c#nt to a black man. I have had plenty of white women confide in me there desire to do that as well.
wife watcher

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1230
Mar 23, 2012
 
Mistress Margaret wrote:
I did it, enjoyed it and it was totally hot. It is a rite of passage for the sexually adventurous white woman. Spread your legs, and present your c#nt to a black man. I have had plenty of white women confide in me there desire to do that as well.
Have you been with a white man since?

My wife works at a high school in a rural town. There are about 3,000 kids and probably 80% or better are white. She says that by the time they graduate better then 90% of the girls have been with black guys and that the black guys have "the pick of the litter" for the girls they want for the weekend.

As for me, my wife says the only reason why she keeps me around after being with real men (black) is because she trained me so well.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1231
Mar 23, 2012
 
Is this true, wife watcher???? And how did she" train" you???

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1232
Mar 24, 2012
 
wife watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been with a white man since?
My wife works at a high school in a rural town. There are about 3,000 kids and probably 80% or better are white. She says that by the time they graduate better then 90% of the girls have been with black guys and that the black guys have "the pick of the litter" for the girls they want for the weekend.
As for me, my wife says the only reason why she keeps me around after being with real men (black) is because she trained me so well.
Yes, I am married to a white man. Was with one black man twice. Basically, enjoyed it very much, and got it out of my system so to speak. Wanted the experience, but not a relationship.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1234
Mar 24, 2012
 
wife watcher wrote:
I realized long ago that my wife tolerates sex with me, but it's the big black soul pole she can't get enough of
Does she have sex with black men now?

I satisified my curiosity when I was single. I shared the stories with my husband, and I know they provided masturbation material for him. We would rent interracial porn when we were dating so we could watch black men f#cking white women together. It was a turn on for me to share that with him, and know it excited him as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6421 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min jay 20,915
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 4 min Jmanzo567 88,886
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 4 min Hot and horny 42,081
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Tisme38 245,144
Crossdresser/gay open chat I'm horny (Mar '13) 4 min Kinky chris 234
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min bennyboots2 439,323
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min youngg76 335,362
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Drewhard1 135,732
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 20 min Carltonkay123 2,762
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••