First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#1 Jan 20, 2009
Mad Baker introduced me to Twitter, but he is the only one I am following, because I don't know anyone else who does it!

Does anyone else twitter?

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#2 Jan 20, 2009
lol I don't even know what it is.

perpetual arousal

#3 Jan 20, 2009
Twitter is a service that allows you to update friends and family about your life - it is called microblogging.

look on my profile, or mad Bakers....you will find a link to our twitter pages.

The nice thing about twitter is that you don't have to be at the computer to update - you can do it from your phone. Plus, if you are following someone (like I follow Mad Baker's), his updates are sent to my cell phone, so I don't have to check his updates online - they come directly to me.

perpetual arousal

#4 Mar 15, 2009
bumping one more time because I want to find others who do this....
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 15, 2009
When I have an orgasm, I twitter all over! It is sooo nice.:)

Seriously, that is odd you asked about Twitter, I was checking it out two days ago. I didn't sign up, but, checked it out.

perpetual arousal

#6 Mar 15, 2009
HHC wrote:
When I have an orgasm, I twitter all over! It is sooo nice.:)
Seriously, that is odd you asked about Twitter, I was checking it out two days ago. I didn't sign up, but, checked it out.
not the kind of twitter I meant - but I agree, I twitter all over then too!

imitation of strength.

#7 Mar 15, 2009
Weird. I am just today getting an update on this when Patricialynn wrote Jan. 20. Sometimes I get several notices of replies even when I've read them and other times I get nothing.

I might have to check out Twitter sometime. I saw on the news last night that our county police department uses it to let people know when there are dangerous criminals on the loose or for amber alerts.

I don't have internet on my cell phone but it could be handy at home.
HHC

Location hidden

#8 Mar 15, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
Weird. I am just today getting an update on this when Patricialynn wrote Jan. 20. Sometimes I get several notices of replies even when I've read them and other times I get nothing.
I might have to check out Twitter sometime. I saw on the news last night that our county police department uses it to let people know when there are dangerous criminals on the loose or for amber alerts.
Pamela that is a great idea for the police department to use Twitter. Especially when people can get direct notices on their mobiles.
Join Free

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9 Mar 15, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
We have a radio show out here on Saturdays called Data Doctors. It's all about computers, and they explain Twittering, Tweedling,Twerping?...WHATEVER !! They also have a website. I think it's datadoctors.com , Not sure. I can't keep up with all of this latest technology! Pamela, I saw on another thread that you'll be out of town. I hope you have a GREAT time, and...BE CAREFUL!Blue Skys & Tailwinds to you!

perpetual arousal

#10 Mar 15, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
That is the nice thing about it - if I recall correctly, you don't have to have internet on your cell phone to be able to Twitter. You just text like normal, and send it to the twitter number rather than another person's phone number.

It's almost ridiculously easy - and I found a lot of famous people who Twitter as well, like Cunning Minx, Felicia Day, Brittany Spears....

Since: Mar 09

Katy, TX

#11 Mar 15, 2009
there are so many forms of blogging. I've given up at looking at the new ones that are constantly emerging. Keeping it to myspace and facebook
HHC

Location hidden

#12 Mar 16, 2009
mewhenim wrote:
there are so many forms of blogging. I've given up at looking at the new ones that are constantly emerging. Keeping it to myspace and facebook
mewhenim I agree. There are so many social networks out there. I would rather stick to one. I have myspace, yet, I hardly go on there anymore. I know people that have up to ten blogs or chat programs. Everywhere you go, there they are, lol. Yet, it seems great that communities can use these networks to pass on information.

imitation of strength.

#13 Mar 18, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a radio show out here on Saturdays called Data Doctors. It's all about computers, and they explain Twittering, Tweedling,Twerping?...WHATEVER !! They also have a website. I think it's datadoctors.com , Not sure. I can't keep up with all of this latest technology! Pamela, I saw on another thread that you'll be out of town. I hope you have a GREAT time, and...BE CAREFUL!Blue Skys & Tailwinds to you!
Thanks for the website, Bobbie. I'll have to check it out. I don't need another time waster. I spend to much time online as it is.

We went to Brick Town and stayed at a historic hotel down town. It was fun. The weather was great.
Becky

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2009
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the nice thing about it - if I recall correctly, you don't have to have internet on your cell phone to be able to Twitter. You just text like normal, and send it to the twitter number rather than another person's phone number.

It's almost ridiculously easy - and I found a lot of famous people who Twitter as well, like Cunning Minx, Felicia Day, Brittany Spears....
richard roeper wrote about this in the sun-times last few days. but he pointed out how inane some twitters get - like heidi montag (who is so hot) but she just writes the silliest things.

perpetual arousal

#15 Mar 18, 2009
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
richard roeper wrote about this in the sun-times last few days. but he pointed out how inane some twitters get - like heidi montag (who is so hot) but she just writes the silliest things.
Yes, but there are some who post relevant things, or things designed to make you laugh.

Obama twitters even. It can be very fun, you just have to make sure you only sign up for twitters from intelligent people, lol.
Becky

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2009
patricialynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but there are some who post relevant things, or things designed to make you laugh.
Obama twitters even. It can be very fun, you just have to make sure you only sign up for twitters from intelligent people, lol.
I'lll sign up for you and your husband, then.

perpetual arousal

#17 Mar 18, 2009
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'lll sign up for you and your husband, then.
Mad Baker and I would enjoy that - and I will sign up for yours!

(technically we are not married though)
Becky

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2009
boyfriend lover master soulmate then
Becky

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2009
also I'm not much of a twitter - I flit off and on here, so maybe just a flirter and a flitter

perpetual arousal

#20 Mar 18, 2009
lol.

The most I think I have ever twittered was three times in one day - and that was a lot for me!

Sometimes I just copy down a phrase or saying that caught my eye or touched my heart. Really, there is no structure to it at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sext me boys ;) (Apr '13) 3 min adalen 166
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Nickb7321 304,683
Bi or Gay guys in or around the tamworth, uk ar... (Feb '12) 3 min Jordan 3,160
any guy like to wear tampons in there bum? (Jan '11) 3 min amanya 275
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min georgeellingham 408,325
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min mick 177,523
What lube shold i use when i jerk 4 min strokingmycock 3
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Fuckyoubitchs99 21,916
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Daddy 496,398
•••