Getting Caught masterbating
Dreamer

San Marcos, TX

#2601 Nov 1, 2011
My mother-in-law is in her early 40's and has a nice body with perfect boobs and and round butt. Every time I talk to her, she happens to be wearing a low cut shirt with her delicious breast just busting out. She always catches me looking at them but never does anything to cover up. One time she came out in a silk top and I got so hard because you could see the details every well. I one time gave her a neck massage because she slept wrong. I started to move more to the front and right above the upper curve of her breast. I'm getting wet just looking down her shirt and my wife walks in and just says, "Mom, is your neck feeling better?" She says, "Oh yeah..." Then my wife says, "I told you he gives great masssages." Other than that, neither of us have tried instigation anything and it's probably the best for everyone.
dimitar

Macedonia

#2602 Nov 2, 2011
i satarted masturbating on 6 years i am caught at least 12 times.this one time is funny i took a picture from the hottest girl in school and I when into the bathroom and started jerking off when I ended the guys took her to see what I was doing and I sperm her so she told the high school teacher
Dreamer

San Marcos, TX

#2603 Nov 2, 2011
dimitar wrote:
i satarted masturbating on 6 years i am caught at least 12 times.this one time is funny i took a picture from the hottest girl in school and I when into the bathroom and started jerking off when I ended the guys took her to see what I was doing and I sperm her so she told the high school teacher
I don't think that happened.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2604 Nov 2, 2011
Wow, their is some fairy tails storeys on this post,!!!
Dreamer

San Marcos, TX

#2605 Nov 2, 2011
restfull wrote:
Wow, their is some fairy tails storeys on this post,!!!
No joke.
Joe

Upper Sandusky, OH

#2607 Nov 2, 2011
I was cought by step dad, about to go to football game he walks in doesn't notice we have like a 15 min. Talk while c0ck under the blanket.he leaves and I continue;)
ben

Kirkcaldy, UK

#2608 Nov 3, 2011
itgood wanking in school
Shashaha

Belvidere, IL

#2609 Nov 3, 2011
I got caught by my mom and she stared at me and sayed your in trouble shoves me on my bed drope her panties and sat on my face her pubescent went up my noes and I ate her till she came in my noes.
Join Free
Mrx

Los Angeles, CA

#2610 Nov 3, 2011
Shashaha wrote:
I got caught by my mom and she stared at me and sayed your in trouble shoves me on my bed drope her panties and sat on my face her pubescent went up my noes and I ate her till she came in my noes.
R u serious? Email me [email protected]
mark

Mesa, AZ

#2611 Nov 7, 2011
Dad wrote:
I recently caught my 16 y/o son masturbating. I came home early from work and was going to the bathroom, when I heard moaning and my name being called. I found my son naked masturbating on his bed. I sat down on his bed, while he tried to hide his face in my lap. He looked up in surprise , when he found that I was getting as hard as him. I smiled and said YES before he even asked. I got up and undressed, joining him in the nude for the first time since we ended bathing together, when he was seven.
We now had each other, there would be no need to go and hide, when we beat off. I kissed him on the lips like I use to kiss his mom. I continued down his body to his massive cock and balls. I had forgotten the taste of teenage cum, but that changed.
I told him, I wanted him clean if we were going to sleep in my bed. He got up to shower, but I stopped him. I bent him over and rimmed his butt clean.
that's hot
xXSlyFoxHoundXx

Wausau, WI

#2612 Nov 13, 2011
Ahhh I remember the first time I masturbated. I was 10 years old(13 now) I already knew about all that "stuff" since I was nine. The reason being is because I have a older brother. Anyways I had just turned 10 a few days before and I was at school. My friends brought up a conversation about masturbating at the lunch table. They talked about how it felt good but nothing came out. I knew that they were talking about ejaculation cause we learned about it in Heath a few months ago. They mostly talked about the pleasure and that convinced me to try it. So when I got home I wen to my room got naked and started masturbating while laying on my back about 10 minutes later I got this intense feeling. I felt like I was flying. At first I thought I was gonna pee but I knew I wasn't because I didn't have that feeling of warm liquid rushing through my penis when I was a out to pee. My hips started to buck when all of a sudden a drop of white liquid came out of my penis and fell on my lower stomach. Then a Stream of it flew up onto my chest then another then a drip and then one last stream. It felt so good and I realizes I just had my first ejaculation and orgasm!
xXSlyFoxHoundXx

Wausau, WI

#2613 Nov 13, 2011
Now the first time I was caught was pretty recently. Before I tell I wanna say that I know masturbating at a friends how is a bad idea but when "duty calls, you better answer". Also this ended up kind of into a circle jerk which is where two or more people are masturbating together but not anything really gay. So I was spending the night at a friends house will three other of my friends. Two sleeping in the hall one in a bed
and me and my best friend behind the couch. I woke up at 3am and had a "morning wood" or a erect penis that you get when you wake up. My best way to rid of them is to masturbate. I sat on the couch pants around my ankles and did so. Little did I know my best friend got up for a midnight snack. He look at me and I said "oh sorry I didn't know you were awake". He said "it's fine it's a part of every teens life". Then he said "mind if I join you", I being the nice guy I am replied "sure why not". He sat next to me pulled down his pants and we were both masturbating. Minutes later my friend whose house we were staying at his dad walked out to get a midnight snack too. And just my luck, my best friend told a joke that made both laugh hard I was just a bout to ejac so i was shaking when I was laughing affecting my aim. I missed the kleenex in my hand and my semen landed on there coffee table. His dad was pissed he made me clean it(my friend was laughing even harder now) he had no Kleenex so he ejaculated and it landed on the t.v. Remote and we were both kicked out. I ended up spending the night at my best friends house. The thing I don't get is why'd he get so mad were just growing boys all most all males do it ....right? Oh well our payback was that he had to clean it up! ;)
Josh

United States

#2614 Nov 13, 2011
Wife caught me jacking off in the shower a couple days ago. I simply told her if we had sex more often I wouldn't have to take care of myself. She let me give her anal that night, I was SUPER suprised!
Jacker

Oxnard, CA

#2615 Nov 14, 2011
My dad saw me with my hand in my pants. He just stood there then said to hurry up so I could take out the trash.
hawaiian gurls

United States

#2616 Nov 14, 2011
Jacker wrote:
My dad saw me with my hand in my pants. He just stood there then said to hurry up so I could take out the trash.
lolz funny!!!...
hawaiian gurls

El Monte, CA

#2618 Nov 14, 2011
Nate wrote:
<quoted text> how big is your d*ck
lolz have u guys had sex for 24hours???
Tom

Chicago, IL

#2619 Nov 15, 2011
I was 13 and had just finisned watching my 16 y/o sister taking a bath with her boy friend. I went to my room undressed anf started jerking off. My sister and her bf walked by naked and caught me. Sis wanted to know if seeing her naked had caused me to do it. Her bf knew differently and said he was the cause. He waved his dick in my face and I automatically knew what to do. He turned and his butt hole winked at me. I put my tongue in while sis was watching.
Sis told me to put my hard peter in him. his younger brother always did that.
I looked at sis while fucking him. Her legs were wet and there was a puddle on the floor. I thought she had peed, but her bf said she had just cum watching us.
Jason

Chicago, IL

#2620 Nov 15, 2011
I was 13 when mom caught me masturbating. Since dad was dead she had my favorite uncle speak to me. He took me to his apartment and at bed time he sat down with me and we had a talk. I turned red, when I found that mom told him my terrible secrete.
He gave me a hug and told me that it was O.K. to do. All boys including him did it. I just should go easy and not over do it. He asked what kind of lube I used. SURPRISE, I didn't. With that he undressed me and himself, and reached into his bed stand. I think it was called WET. Boy did it feel good. When I came, he wanted to know what I did with the cum. I used a sock; he took his finger and licked it. "Don't let something this good, go to waste". I came 3 times that night, all in my uncle's mouth. The next day he showed me his butt hole and had me fuck it.
On the night of my 14th birthday, my uncle took my cherry butt hole. I loved it; there was no pain.
I cann't thank mom enough for catching me and having her brother give me the instructions. Mom, I'm sure has no idea of what we do.
Bugs

Sandia Park, NM

#2622 Nov 15, 2011
bdw wrote:
My much older sister who lived next door walked in on me after school one day when I was 14 and home alone. I was naked except for a pair of gym socks and was lying on the floor with my legs spread apart jacking it furiuosly while my cocker spaniel "sparky" was licking pnut butter off my balls. My sister just shut the kitchen door and went back home but I was too close to cumming to stop and I spurted all over my chest, belly and even got some on "spaeky's" nose. Sparky licked everything clean while I lay there thinking up a cover story. I'ts about 30 years later now and I haven't thought up a good explanation yet. I could use a little help here !!!
You could say you were being controlled by aliens. lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2624 Nov 20, 2011
Jason wrote:
I was 13 when mom caught me masturbating. Since dad was dead she had my favorite uncle speak to me. He took me to his apartment and at bed time he sat down with me and we had a talk. I turned red, when I found that mom told him my terrible secrete.
He gave me a hug and told me that it was O.K. to do. All boys including him did it. I just should go easy and not over do it. He asked what kind of lube I used. SURPRISE, I didn't. With that he undressed me and himself, and reached into his bed stand. I think it was called WET. Boy did it feel good. When I came, he wanted to know what I did with the cum. I used a sock; he took his finger and licked it. "Don't let something this good, go to waste". I came 3 times that night, all in my uncle's mouth. The next day he showed me his butt hole and had me fuck it.
On the night of my 14th birthday, my uncle took my cherry butt hole. I loved it; there was no pain.
I cann't thank mom enough for catching me and having her brother give me the instructions. Mom, I'm sure has no idea of what we do.
i am a girl and i love gay sex and i just came so hard to that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min ConwayFreelanceSpy 477,124
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Luckyyou222 968,265
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min Braddock666 215,056
Just Chatting 2 min Blackburn 5,393
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 2 min yug 34,123
Sugar baby looking for snapchat relationship 3 min Katxxoxo 3
My wife sleeps nude, want to see? 3 min Paul206 2
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min ohboy555 53,892
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min sunil delhi 15,280
More from around the web