Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2444 Aug 14, 2011
Micheal wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not like incest :(
.......Micheal what makes you think i
am againist incest ? What ever made you think that ? I am a big supporter
of incest. As long as it is not forced or abused ! I just wanted to correct what you may have heard. I see nothing but good about it ! Again as long as it's not forced nor abuse !.........a fan of this choosen
life style..........MrX ps If you have any questions i would be only to happy to answer them..........Thank You
Jack

Perth, Australia

#2446 Aug 19, 2011
I was 16 and I hurt my knee and could needed to limit my step. My mom suggested I wear a tight skirt of my sisters after all we were only around the house. It worked really well for my knee, but was really turning me on to be in a skirt. It was winter so I got my moms bra and panties a blouse and then put my jumper on to hide the fact that I was dressed in all women's clothes. I was wearing all this, watching TV under a blanket and gently rubbing my cock through the skirt, mom was saying she had lost a bra and the thought of being caught was too much. I came in the panties and skirt, just as mom came in and asked if I had seen her bra, the look on my face gave me away. She pulled of the blanket and saw the wet spot just starting to seep through the skirt, she ran her hand down my front and discovered the bra. I had to buy the bra and even though my knee is all better and its been 2 years since, I generally get a full set of her old clothes for Birthdays and Christmas. On Monday nights if all is good I am allowed to dress as a girl but I have to do everything, make up, hair shoes bag.
Anonymous

Santa Clara, CA

#2447 Aug 19, 2011
One day i was in my room jacking off than my mom came in and i stop she said why stop i said idk than she help me good time lolz
Rizzle

Newark, OH

#2448 Aug 24, 2011
here is a true story. I caught my mother in law rubbing her mouse in her living room when I spent the night with my girl friend at the time. My mother in law was rubbing her mouse on the couch watching a dirty movie. She thought we were in bed that night but I was getting a glass of water for me. My gf was a sleep so I just stood there and watched her rub her mouse and she let me watch as my stick got hard in my boxers she told me to come here so I went over and she pulled my boxers down and sucked on it for a while then she put me on the living room floor and ride me she was soaking dripping wet, we both got off the same time.
Join Free
jayl

Los Angeles, CA

#2449 Aug 26, 2011
i once had a really hot nurse and started to jack off at her hot looks once she left then the doctor (girl as well)walked n and caught me but instead of saying something she did a little more than a check up she finished me of only hands tho no mouth but ever sinse then she still strokes it a couple time whenever i go in
Jazzy

Bronx, NY

#2450 Aug 28, 2011
I only got cought masturbating once and it was the worst day ever! Okay, so I'm in my room listening to music ( headphones ) and rubbing myself. I don't usually do it much, only when I'm home alone. So I was laying down on my bed then all of a sudden my dad walks in and I did not see him at first so I was still doing it, but when I did he was standing there in shock for a second till he turned around and shut the door. I quickly dressed and locked myself in my room the hole day. But when I finally did get out he gave me a huge sex talk, and a massive talk about masturbation. WORST day of my life.

“"That's the berries, Norman!"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2451 Aug 28, 2011
Jazzy wrote:
I only got cought masturbating once and it was the worst day ever! Okay, so I'm in my room listening to music ( headphones ) and rubbing myself. I don't usually do it much, only when I'm home alone. So I was laying down on my bed then all of a sudden my dad walks in and I did not see him at first so I was still doing it, but when I did he was standing there in shock for a second till he turned around and shut the door. I quickly dressed and locked myself in my room the hole day. But when I finally did get out he gave me a huge sex talk, and a massive talk about masturbation. WORST day of my life.
If that's the worst day of your life, then you have absolutely nothing to complain about.
Ms innocent

United States

#2452 Aug 28, 2011
name wrote:
i was watching a video in my room and sittin on the edge of my bed jerking off before i went to sleep, all of a sudden my mom opens the door and says what are you doing i say what does it look like and kept on stroking, she walks out, so im jerking for a good 20 more minutes just really stroking, hard , spittin on it and everything, not afraid to get caught anymore cus she already knows what im doing, so the video is almost over and the guy is about to shoot his load on this girls monster boobies and im about to shoot all over my floor and just as im about to shoot my door opens again , i cant stop now, she turns the light on , looks at the video then looks at my dick and i just start cummin all over, my mom looks at me and says your disgusting and walks out.
you got balls I mean rly telling ur mother off o WOOW
Hotty Girl

Van Nuys, CA

#2453 Aug 30, 2011
I love reading the stories about the brothers and sisters "helping" eachother ;)
preston

Lady Lake, FL

#2454 Aug 30, 2011
Hotty Girl wrote:
I love reading the stories about the brothers and sisters "helping" eachother ;)
do u want to sext?
dyrell

Dallas, TX

#2455 Aug 31, 2011
Blackfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Better question is why do so many people have such atrocious spelling and grammar. What the hell happened to our public school system?
I wish i knew. Seems like there is no one who can use English and correct grammar anymore
Hotty Girl

Van Nuys, CA

#2456 Sep 1, 2011
njoyingit wrote:
this is a true story from the other side of the situation. My brother and I are alone at nights at home. Mom and dad both work late nights, so were pretty much by ourselves. One night were watching this movie that has a lot of nudity in it. and I dozed off on the couch, my brother right beside me. I woke up to the couch vibrating, but didnt open my eyes all the way. There he was, and OMG he had a big one. He had the movie on pause, and was jerking it to a naked girl on the TV. But he was also looking at me, as I only had on a Tshirt, and some small panties. I saw him turn toward me, while he was looking betwen my legs. I didnt know what to do, had my eyes kinda open, but not enough for him to see i was awake. I dont know if it was wrong, but omg was it hot. My brother was jerking off to me. I know this because i felt his hand on my leg, and with the angle , I know he saw a lot of me. I know i saw that huge thing of his. I didnt ket him know i was awake, and he finished. I was sooo hot. I figured since he wanted to see me, I was gonna tease him good for a couple days. I did, and boy did I, always wearing these really small outfits, barely covering anything, even letting my towel drop as i went to my room from a shower. I know he was jerking like a madman. So about a week later, there we were again, same situation, but this time i just acted like i went to sleep. Button up shirt, barely butoned, and a tback, seethrough. I wanted to watch him go crazy over me. Boy did he. started right off, touching my legs and shifting up me to my wet panties, he pulled them to the side slowly, and lol, he was trembling so bad. I didnt move, just let him do it while he yanked on his big thing. It was awesome, even when he unbuttoned the two buttons on my top, and opened my shirt up exposing, and im not bragging but i have large tits, with big nipples. he trembled like crazy as he felt me up. Then he stood up and touched it to my lips. He was breathing so heavy, I think because he was more scared I would wake up, than anything. The fun part was when he put it to my lips, i slightly opened my mouth, like one of those sleepy smacks of the mouth. Then I couldnt believe it, my bro was sticking his head just barely in my mouth. I was soo horny I couldnt help it, I let him do my mouth just a little, then i had to act like I woke up, to scare him, but to let him know i wanted to do it.. I opened my eyes real quick, and he jerked back, scared as hell, i didnt cover up, and told him, it was cool. Then he nervously started to go again, this time i took it in my hand and did it for him.. It was so wild and exciting, I cant exlain how it made me horny..so therefore, we did it quite a few more times. Its such a thrill
Wow I wish someone could do that with me ;)
vibe lover

West Chester, PA

#2459 Sep 2, 2011
I got caught by my mom when she was staying at my house. Door wasn't completely closed. I was spread and working my pucci with a vibrator. She just apologized and walked out. I finished up (ladies you know how it is when you've worked hard for one). We didn't really talk about it. I'm an adult, and we both know it's natural and every one does it.

“"That's the berries, Norman!"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2460 Sep 2, 2011
vibe lover wrote:
I got caught by my mom when she was staying at my house. Door wasn't completely closed. I was spread and working my pucci with a vibrator. She just apologized and walked out. I finished up (ladies you know how it is when you've worked hard for one). We didn't really talk about it. I'm an adult, and we both know it's natural and every one does it.
It's only fair that you get to walk in on her sometime now.
vibe lover

West Chester, PA

#2461 Sep 2, 2011
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>It's only fair that you get to walk in on her sometime now.
That would be something, but I've seen more. I never told her, but 20 years plus ago I saw her and Dad. Saw them 69, then him giving her all she could handle from behind. I stumbled upon that real late one night when I was a teenager.
aldo1979

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#2462 Sep 2, 2011
my sister caught me masterbating while wearing her underwear when i was younger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min maxwelljack25 776,854
Pics of friend's wife 3 min Expo 43
Dirty ki...k 3 min Jackwillson229 100,666
Have you ever had sex with a family member? (Aug '13) 3 min baby123 322
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min harddick 792,486
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min dont be shy 36,748
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min 19biaberdeen 60,153
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min jackmcfarrel 379,374
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Guy 106,845
More from around the web