Crazyfun1114

Maringouin, LA

#106 Aug 23, 2012
I work out of town a lot A big turn on for me is meeting someone out of town having sex with them and never seeing them ever again. Knowing it was just sex. And that's it. Sex with a stranger is such a turn on for me

@gmail.com

If u wna email

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#109 Aug 23, 2012
Crazyfun1114 wrote:
I work out of town a lot A big turn on for me is meeting someone out of town having sex with them and never seeing them ever again. Knowing it was just sex. And that's it. Sex with a stranger is such a turn on for me

@gmail.com

If u wna email
Eventhough i have enjoyed One night stands can also be dangerous if u meet up with the wrong person. Abuse is one
Nick J

Houston, TX

#110 Aug 23, 2012
Paulinabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventhough i have enjoyed One night stands can also be dangerous if u meet up with the wrong person. Abuse is one
Wanna text?
Amelia

Australia

#111 Aug 23, 2012
Check out " want to abuse someone if yes join this conversation " it is cool and you can abuse me if you want to

Location hidden

#113 Aug 24, 2012
Amelia wrote:
Check out " want to abuse someone if yes join this conversation " it is cool and you can abuse me if you want to
Do u like to be abused?

Location hidden

#114 Aug 24, 2012
Nick J wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna text?
What's your age, me 52

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#116 Aug 24, 2012
Paulinabi wrote:
<quoted text>
The potential danger is part of the thrill.

Location hidden

#117 Aug 24, 2012
Paulinabi wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your age, me 52
Good age.
Join Free

Location hidden

#118 Aug 24, 2012
Crazyfun1114 wrote:
@gmail.com
If u wna email
I agree crazy. I have the opportunity to travel a lot and its the thing i look forward to the most!!

Location hidden

#119 Aug 24, 2012
Jackie wrote:
Every one who knows me thinks I am shy and sexually conservative, when actually I am absolutely the opposite. I go to great pains to make sure my insatiable lust for sex is not discovered by others. I have had sex (always safe) with over 200 guys, and Iím 24. For the past two years, Iíve had a steady bf, but have hooked up with over 80 guys on Craigslist alone.( I like Craigslist, because you can see what youre going to get, be frank about what you want, and how you want it, and have a huge choice to pick from.) There is just something about NSA anonymous animalistic sex that I need and crave. When I want to be treated tenderly, and lovingly I have the bf. When I want it hard and rough, I have Craigslist.
Good for you Jackie. Live it up while you can!
kinkygirl

Cavite City, Philippines

#120 Aug 24, 2012
i slept with alot of men. i sometimes drink with them and wake up lying with them, good thing is that they dont touch or do any malicious thing to me
PDX Dave

Salem, OR

#121 Aug 24, 2012
When you finally get 100 guys, the next goal should be the most men in a group grope at one time! First do it with 5 or 6, then go up to 10, and then set a goal of like satisfying 20 guys at once or so! Warning though, do it outside where all the man batter they pump into you can just run out and soak into the grass or something, or you're going to have to buy a new mattress! Not to mention that doing something like that outside in the open air is far more exciting Ė grins!
Bored

Philadelphia, PA

#122 Aug 24, 2012
Crazyfun1114 wrote:
@gmail.com
If u wna email
Nice
Angie

United States

#124 Aug 24, 2012
cloudydayfun wrote:
Ever been with any ladies Angie? I am 28 and have been with around 40-45 guys and 3 girls. I love sex with someone who knows what they are doing. I need a new man or lady. I just moved haven't met any that I want to outside my boss, but don't want to loose my job for asking or trying. So any sexy peeps in OK let me know.
I have been with some women yes. Usually in threesome situations.
Angie

United States

#125 Aug 24, 2012
hankypanky3 wrote:
<quoted text> so I take it you are single? Marriage may bore you. I was 27 when I got married. Didn't know my much about her past, as she was from another state. I heard her tell a female friend, she had dated over 100 guys. I was in the other room, so I guess she didn't know I heard. So when a guys name would come up, i'd ask her about it. it seems she slept with all of them.
Yes I am single currently.
Angie

United States

#126 Aug 24, 2012
Jackie wrote:
Every one who knows me thinks I am shy and sexually conservative, when actually I am absolutely the opposite. I go to great pains to make sure my insatiable lust for sex is not discovered by others. I have had sex (always safe) with over 200 guys, and Iím 24. For the past two years, Iíve had a steady bf, but have hooked up with over 80 guys on Craigslist alone.( I like Craigslist, because you can see what youre going to get, be frank about what you want, and how you want it, and have a huge choice to pick from.) There is just something about NSA anonymous animalistic sex that I need and crave. When I want to be treated tenderly, and lovingly I have the bf. When I want it hard and rough, I have Craigslist.
I like the way you think Jackie. I love meeting guys on craigslist. It's so easy and fun.
Angie

United States

#127 Aug 24, 2012
Crazyfun1114 wrote:
@gmail.com
If u wna email
Your email is hidden.
Angie

United States

#128 Aug 24, 2012
infinate sorrow wrote:
<quoted text>
id like to have sex with you
Anytime!!
Ringo

Parkersburg, WV

#131 Aug 24, 2012
You should keep a running total on this thread. Post on here whenever you do a new guy, and we'll help you keep count!
The_Sundering

Phoenix, AZ

#133 Aug 24, 2012
As long as you take care of yourself, have your fun people will judge us whether we're prudes or sluts. We can't live for other people. Happy humping. ;)(oh had some fun in Columbia ...more than once.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min 5secundsuvsummr 197,432
Uncut 8 min Mattsex4u 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Caveman 32,161
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min Russ 335,432
Show off yer boobs 10 min Showoffyerboobs 5
anal sex 10 min Bday lad 18
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min Michaelkarem101 525,571
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 11 min Thatmuscledude 444,467

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE