Listen to me Darn it

United States

#49 Sep 26, 2007
Dam i could use some Jessica right now and you will luv this guys cock
knoxville man

Knoxville, TN

#51 Sep 28, 2007
what ever wrote:
where is there gs in tn? me & wife would join?
I would help you(and me)out in knox
antony

East Elmhurst, NY

#53 Sep 28, 2007
I LOVE YOU
Elaine Bradley

Falls Church, VA

#54 Sep 28, 2007
When I was 18, I had my first gangbang in a dorm room at Willkie Quad at IU-Bloomington. There were five guys and each one took his turn until everyone had cum three times. It was rough and painful at times, but other times it was pleasurable and exciting. Most guys did me only vaginally, but two guys also did me anally, which I had never experienced before. It hurt at first during the initial penetration, but it became intense and pleasurable for me after about 5 minutes. The second guy did not wear a condom, came inside my ass, and then did A2M with me for a few minutes--that's ass-to-mouth, going back and forth. That was really hot. I've done two other gangbangs since then. I graduated in May this year.
Debbie from Atlanta

United States

#55 Oct 1, 2007
would luv to join Elaine
Carol4guys

UK

#56 Oct 1, 2007
Jessicaboop

Help me find some men please!!!! I am looking for around 5 guys.
[email protected]
younes

UAE

#57 Apr 24, 2008
proplem de reso

“Live for today”

Since: Apr 08

Boston

#58 Apr 24, 2008
Elaine Bradley wrote:
When I was 18, I had my first gangbang in a dorm room at Willkie Quad at IU-Bloomington. There were five guys and each one took his turn until everyone had cum three times. It was rough and painful at times, but other times it was pleasurable and exciting. Most guys did me only vaginally, but two guys also did me anally, which I had never experienced before. It hurt at first during the initial penetration, but it became intense and pleasurable for me after about 5 minutes. The second guy did not wear a condom, came inside my ass, and then did A2M with me for a few minutes--that's ass-to-mouth, going back and forth. That was really hot. I've done two other gangbangs since then. I graduated in May this year.
God Bless women like you...
Michgold

South Africa

#59 Apr 6, 2010
I would like to experience some real hard rough stuff. blindfold me, tie my wrists, and use me as you want, with what you want
Big Jake

United States

#60 Apr 6, 2010
Michgold wrote:
I would like to experience some real hard rough stuff. blindfold me, tie my wrists, and use me as you want, with what you want
Your my kind of girl,,,, I have done that a few times --- very hot
Michgold

South Africa

#61 Apr 7, 2010
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text> Your my kind of girl,,,, I have done that a few times --- very hot
tell me what you would wanna do to me, in detail
Big Jake

United States

#62 Apr 7, 2010
Michgold wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me what you would wanna do to me, in detail
I would take you out for a nice dinner and drinks - then dancing at a club, I would tease you as we danced and whisper hot horny thoughts in your ear and kiss your neck as I press my hard c0ck against you, flexing - you begin to breath heavy. It's now that we need to go home- I carry you into the bedroom, and I slowly undress you, use my teeth to pull your little panties off. you lay on the bed - legs wide open - your pus%y lips glisten from your wetness. I smile as I tie your ankles to the bed posts, and handcuff your hands to the top of the headboard. Your helpless now. I undress as you watch in anticipation, I pull my pants off and my big thick c0ck springs out at you. I get on top of you and straddle your waist waving my big c0ck in your face, I gently slap your face with my member, you try to lick and grab it with your mouth, but I won't let you, i continue to tease you. I slide down between your legs, your dripping, I blow my warm breath all over your dripping snatch,I put my thumb right above your pus3y and pull it back towards your tummy so your lips stretch wide open then I grab your cl1t with my lips and pull, as I pull I suck, your juices are running into my mouth. I wrap my tongue all the way around your cl1t on, and your arching and humping as i tease you. Now that i have completely wild, I mount you, I grab my member and slap the head gently on you wet cl1t - I'm saying nasty things to you as I do this. Slowly I put only the head in you, and I flex, I make your beg for more,I keep teasing and you keep begging, finally I thrust my myself deep inside you holding it deep, slowly in and out, I pick up the pace, longer and harder thrusts in and out. I start to pound away long hard thrusts, your pu44y is making such wet noises ( love it ) I pull out, and make you lick your juices off of my c0ck. Get it nice and clean - as you suck, I reach back and slide my finger in your hot little azz. I will continue later.. Hey , how am I doing so far?
Michgold

South Africa

#63 Apr 7, 2010
u making me wet
In_SA

South Africa

#64 Apr 7, 2010
Hmmmm.... good story.
You're just missing the gag (to make it complete).
Big Jake

United States

#65 Apr 7, 2010
Michgold wrote:
u making me wet
I want to cyber with you.. Interested ?
Michgold

South Africa

#66 Apr 7, 2010
In_SA wrote:
Hmmmm.... good story.
gag me then, do as you want

Since: Feb 09

South Africa

#67 Apr 7, 2010
In_SA wrote:
Hmmmm.... good story.

are you male or female??
Michgold

South Africa

#68 Apr 7, 2010
i sit there as my body is been played with , hands still tied,
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay meet up Stoke-on-Trent (Jan '14) 1 min cfictc 60
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min Salford 157,085
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Tdswiss 1,512,964
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Jamesmason250 255,248
Girls in Aus 1 min auzguy0000 4
Any girls wanna trade nudes on snapchat? (May '14) 1 min Hydie 4,106
Girls, you would suck off a stranger? (May '10) 1 min abc 1,676
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min mr maker 359,951
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 1 min Horny guy 187,769
More from around the web