First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Ok im actually disgusted with the ppl here...actually some girl monica says it very well go check it out the forum is titled just plain disgusted she discribes this better than i can.
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
My point is if anyone just wants to talk about anything then this is the place because im tired of seeing txt and skype me...lets get to know eachother before anything happens
If i see that stuff im reporting you lol

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 22, 2013
You should stick to Lexie Lex threads, she says it how it is :)
Will

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jul 22, 2013
I'm always down to talk I'm a guy. First class conversation.
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 22, 2013
The-Riddler wrote:
You should stick to Lexie Lex threads, she says it how it is :)
Well nothing wrong with starting my own too many threads were people hit on anything with a pulse i want a place were people can just talk
And if you get to kmow someone with time then go ahead and hit on them lol
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 22, 2013
Will wrote:
I'm always down to talk I'm a guy. First class conversation.
Cool stick around maybe more people classy people lol show up
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jul 22, 2013
Idea every day i will put up a new topic to talk about on this thread...dont worry it is ok to stray from the topic lol

Location hidden

#9 Jul 22, 2013
I hope it works :)
Join Free
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jul 22, 2013
Todays topic
Why is it that most people on here are pigs with masks on?
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jul 22, 2013
The-Riddler wrote:
I hope it works :)
Me to i would be nice for this to work thanks for the support
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jul 22, 2013
Tough keeping this going but im determined lol

Location hidden

#13 Jul 22, 2013
Because they're too ugly (inside and out) to be seen for what they truly are!
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jul 22, 2013
The-Riddler wrote:
Because they're too ugly (inside and out) to be seen for what they truly are!
Another is that they have lead themselves to believe they are that way airgo they behave in such a manor
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jul 22, 2013
So alive in this thread lol

“Home sweet home :) ”

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#16 Jul 22, 2013
Grimm wrote:
Todays topic
Well congrats on your new thread. I am sure it will be a success too. Now pigs with masks. I am not sure if that is true. These generalizations are just that as you will never know for sure. But there will be some, so I will narrow your question to that.:D

There will be many reasons why, but here are two. Some may feel that their natural look will not be seen as encouraging and attractive to another so a person may feel with a mask people will start to chat as the image they generate is one that fits the status quo . Unfortunately we are all seduced by beauty and handsome and are continually bombarded with images depicting that.

The second reason may be that the person has been here before and does not want to be recognized, so donning a new mask essentially creates a new person.

One could spend many hours trying to figure another out, and to a point we do that. But for me, I take the person at face(less) value and I chat, until something phenomenally bad happens I am happy to remain in that bubble. I mean it may be that I out of 10 people I chat to the reality could be that it is all the same person. Who would know. I am happy in my bubble talking with '10 people'. The person who is morphing himself into nine other people is having a good time to so what does it matter. It only starts to matter as people become close and start to share more private information. I think that most of us who come here like to chat and form friendships for what ever reason, we all have a need and we all like to have that need met, and along the way, we may be able to meet the need of another. Isn't that the cyber way?*smiles*
Susan

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jul 22, 2013
Hi Grimm,

Glad to see you started your own thread. How are you this morning? Hope your day is going well....
mart

UK

#18 Jul 22, 2013
Grimm wrote:
Idea every day i will put up a new topic to talk about on this thread...dont worry it is ok to stray from the topic lol
Great idea ...have my support

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19 Jul 22, 2013
Grimm wrote:
Todays topic
Its the anonimity that the internet provides. People feel they can say whatever they want to whoever they want without the kinds of consequences that they would have to deal with in real life. They can be whoever they want to be if they wanted to, be as truthful or as fake as they want to and be as expressive as they want knowing that at the end of the day they can just log out and turn the computer off. Naturally this can have good and bad aspects. you will get people who say stupid and hurtful things just for the fun of it and you will also get the opposite.
Congrats on this thread. I like it.

“Gone back to Dagobah ”

Since: Mar 13

Brisbane, Australia

#20 Jul 22, 2013
Just thought this was worth bumping.
Dirty Mind

West Union, OH

#21 Jul 22, 2013
Grimm wrote:
Todays topic
Good luck, I hope this thread works also.

I'm also not interested in all those txt, skype, ki k, snapchat or whatever, etc.-etc. I don't even know how to use any of them as I'm a bit of a techno-tard, all I know how to do so far is e-mail and I'm not about to post that on here!

I don't know how "classy" I am, I mean I can be pretty kinky and perverted at times and coincidently I do have a pig mask, lol!
But I think I'm fairly capable of being at least somewhat classy when necessary, and I can also be very dirty when I feel the need.

But I'm also a nice guy and I'm not here to be mean and hateful to anyone but I won't be a pushover either, I just like to read and exchange stories and ideas with people, and if I see an opportunity to make myself or someone else laugh I'll take advantage of it.

I'm really a pretty shy and quiet guy in real life and I like my privacy, so I prefer to remain anonymous and keep my ugly mug off the internet as much as possible. So I also don't do facebook, twitter or any of those other social media things.
Being just another anonymous faceless guy on Topix is about as social as I ever get online, there's some things about myself that I'm willing to share and some things I am not.
So does that mean I'm too ugly on the inside and out? I don't know, I guess others will have to decide that for themselves.

But hey, you can't please everybody and I'm not even about to try, people can either accept me or reject me as is, but I'm not one of those fake people that are always kissing somebody's a$$.
We all have our own thoughts, opinions and personal tastes and rarely ever agree with someone else 100% of the time and I'm fine with that. I can respect someone else's opinion even if I do disagree with them.

I think I understand what you mean about pigs but I'm not quite sure what you mean by "with masks on"? From what I've seen so far very few people actually use their real names and faces on Topix so you could say they all have masks on.

I have a few different nicknames that I regularly use on different forums around Topix, I usually use the same one here, but I'll sometimes change it to fit in with a certain subject of the thread usually because I see something funny and can maybe get a laugh, but it seems that's not really uncommon either.
I do have a pretty dark and twisted sense of humor and sometimes people just don't get it as it can be kind of subtle at times and only certain types of like minded people may catch it.

I'm naturally curious and interested in a wide variety of subjects even though I may not know alot about all of them and I often just keep quiet and listen and learn.
So it should be interesting to see what all comes up on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min anon 416,136
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min hornyirish1989 543,432
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 4 min Raju 16,752
sexy 4 min Meeeeee 12
North wales gay sex meet i can pay ;) (Mar '13) 4 min Jamesss 2,218
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Sondoki 252,423
pervy older guys wanted for phone wank 5 min Jason 32
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min dragon4551 597,415
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min Mattiiiii 60,910
More from around the web