MAN caught on camera receiving oral s...

MAN caught on camera receiving oral sex in hospital car park while on duty, hearing told

There are 12 comments on the The Sun Online story from Aug 11, 2009, titled MAN caught on camera receiving oral sex in hospital car park while on duty, hearing told. In it, The Sun Online reports that:

A PARAMEDIC was caught on camera receiving oral sex in a hospital car park while on duty, a hearing was told today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sun Online.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#1 Aug 11, 2009
I thought this was going to be about a patient receiving head from a wife or girlfriend. I've heard that happens sometimes.
hanky panky 3

Lititz, PA

#2 Aug 11, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
I thought this was going to be about a patient receiving head from a wife or girlfriend. I've heard that happens sometimes.
I thought so too.

“Never Give Up”

Since: Jul 08

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 11, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
Me 2 and if I was in the hospital down the road again thats exactly what would be going on LOL ;)
over 50

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2009
When my wife was in hospital, a nurse put up a 'no visitor-quarentined patient' sign so we could have privacy. She had been in for 5 weeks.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 11, 2009
Maybe she was giving him mouth to____ recusitation.
Hospital Worker

Seattle, WA

#6 Aug 12, 2009
hanky panky 3 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought so too.
It is a well known fact that many nurses are extremely horny. Lots of sexual stuff happens in these hospitals with the doctors, and sometimes even with the patients!

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#7 Aug 12, 2009
I know a few nurses and they have came in on all sorts of activity by visiting wives and girlfriends. I can see it happening.
sparrow

Apple Valley, CA

#8 Aug 12, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
I know a few nurses and they have came in on all sorts of activity by visiting wives and girlfriends. I can see it happening.
what no personal experiences lol j/k
Daniel P from Long Island

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#9 Aug 12, 2009
I was driving a truck on the BQE years ago stuck in traffic (as always on the BQE), and it was a summer day, and I just happened to glance out my driver's door window.

Next to me was a small foreign convertible. The driver was male, and his female passenger had her head buried in his crotch.

LOL

(When you're stuck in traffic in New York wattayagonna do ?!)
bobbidyboo

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2009
over 50 wrote:
When my wife was in hospital, a nurse put up a 'no visitor-quarentined patient' sign so we could have privacy. She had been in for 5 weeks.
Did you tell the nurse that she had "quarantined" spelled wrong?

Since: Jan 16

Colonia, NJ

#11 Jan 21, 2016
I posted this in another topic so I copyed it for here. I am glad my story didn't end up in the news .It was bad enough my neighbors daugher and her friends kept taking pictures and posted them to my facebook page.
I glued my face to this guys inner thighs a few times with his thing in my mouth. First time it ripped all the hair off his legs and it stuck to my face. It took like an hour to get apart and a couple hours to get all the glue off my face.
The second time he had shaved his legs and altough the glue worked for a little while we came apart kind of easy again took awhile to get the glue off afterwards. The third and last time was a big mistake I put the glue on my lips and after trying to get apart for like 3 hours we ended up having to go to the emergency room,which was a nightmare.
Jackson

Toongabbie, Australia

#12 Mar 11, 2016
A PARAMEDIC was caught on camera receiving oral sex in a hospital car park while on duty, a hearing was told today.

How lucky can you be!! good luck to him.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yong Liverpool lad wants to be used how ever u... 1 min Sxylee 25
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min True Brit 221,753
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Hotsnnaps 1,447,856
Gay/bi k.k 1 min Nativjhon 137,714
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Filthy 97,436
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 2 min Thfvb 12,984
men in stockings and tights k.k chat 2 min tlast1234 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 3 min older 182,179
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 5 min jcaamxxx 327,793
More from around the web