Cliff

Tuckahoe, NY

#845 Oct 28, 2008
johnson wrote:
i saw a guy jerking off in the bathroom at school.
he had a nice cock and it made me so hard, so i waited till he left and there was thick cuum on the side of the stall wall and everyday i wack off in that stall. just thicking about it is making me so hard
When I was in high school, I used to like to jerk off at the urinals. After lunch, all eight urinals were busy with us horny guys jerking off. I also liked showing off my black 11 incher.
xrjwx

Lake Luzerne, NY

#846 Oct 28, 2008
Ok what school is this because i would like to transfer!!!!lol...im too sexual for all my friends so they dont even know.
sammy sam sam

Martinsburg, WV

#847 Oct 28, 2008
im really sexual and so many hot guys to look at and to think about
Cliff

Tuckahoe, NY

#848 Oct 28, 2008
xrjwx wrote:
Ok what school is this because i would like to transfer!!!!lol...im too sexual for all my friends so they dont even know.
I went to Stepinac HS in White Plains NY.
johnson

Bolton, Canada

#849 Oct 28, 2008
Cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was in high school, I used to like to jerk off at the urinals. After lunch, all eight urinals were busy with us horny guys jerking off. I also liked showing off my black 11 incher.
i saw a guy jerking in a urinal once it made me extremly horny. i wish i could see you jerk off
xrjwx

Lake Luzerne, NY

#851 Oct 28, 2008
Cliff wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to Stepinac HS in White Plains NY.
oo well the only thing in my school is that two gay kids were caught blowing each other in the bathroom during an assembly and the dude who caught them was a bully and they both got suspended and made funn of until the point where both moved (so u can see how hard it is in my school to get away with ne thing)
sammy sam sam

Martinsburg, WV

#852 Oct 29, 2008
guys jerking off is so sexy!!!
Mike

Huntington Station, NY

#853 Oct 29, 2008
rgegr wrote:
<quoted text>gerg
this is something I like doing alot. Especially in the car. Jerking off outside feels awesome, especially when there is a breeze.
Join Free

Since: Oct 08

Philadelphia, PA

#854 Oct 29, 2008
hey sammy do you wanna trade pics or talk a bit on aim or msn?
jerkoffdude

Saint Louis, MO

#855 Nov 1, 2008
im 16 yo and would like to watch another guy jerk off on cam and possibly join in you don't have to show your face if you dont want to if your interested add me, im jerkoffdude1190@yahoo.com on yahoo messanger
guest 2

United States

#856 Nov 1, 2008
my wife loves it it turns her on makes her wild
DolVliNanT

Lake Luzerne, NY

#857 Nov 2, 2008
If anyone has a cam and would like to jerk off for me its reply to this message "ill show u mine if u show me yours"
john m

Chesterfield, MO

#860 Nov 11, 2008
rgegr wrote:
<quoted text>gerg
sure dude hit me up i do it all the time jerkoffdude1190@yahoo.com

Since: Nov 08

Dothan, AL

#861 Nov 12, 2008
Jaw wrote:
i would like to watch a hot guy jerk off
rite bak if u wud like to show me!
what is your email?
Ron

UK

#862 Nov 15, 2008
hi,
I am 24 years of age and i love to have mutual jerk offs with my cousin. We belong to a youth club and after the evenings events and when the hall is getting empty of members, my cousin takes me below the stage and we jerk each other off. It is so awesome, but he has just got a girlfriend so maybe our meetings together will end.
Two guys jerking off together is so natural, and each one knows how to pleasure the other because we are two males, and we know what we like, so guys go for it, have fun.
almostapro

Pulborough, UK

#863 Dec 9, 2008
wanna see me get jerked off until i blow my load all over my chest,

then add me :)

almostapro@hotmail.co.uk
almostapro

Pulborough, UK

#864 Dec 9, 2008
DolVliNanT wrote:
If anyone has a cam and would like to jerk off for me its reply to this message "ill show u mine if u show me yours"
add me and i will make you happy

almostapro@hotmail.co.uk
Valarie

Broken Arrow, OK

#865 Dec 9, 2008
almostapro wrote:
<quoted text>
add me and i will make you happy
almostapro@hotmail.co.uk
Id love to watch you send me some vids too isquirtforfun@yahoo.com
John

Harwich, MA

#866 Dec 9, 2008
Driving to Florida, I jerked off, and my gf leaned over and swallowed my dry. Kept it on the road at 80 mph the whole time too!!
Valarie

Broken Arrow, OK

#867 Dec 9, 2008
sounds kinky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have any brides cheated on their husband on the... (Aug '12) 2 min Candice 821
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Confusednod 347,787
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Arab 731,835
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Tryme 97,733
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ethuriel666 733,021
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min sam 18,572
Sex in Cumbria, uk! (Jun '13) 4 min Boi 1,395
Dirty ki...k 4 min Scottiboi93 63,572
More from around the web