Comments
101 - 120 of 291 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25

Since: Aug 11

Reading, UK

#110 Aug 26, 2011
joe wrote:
<quoted text> How about the first time it jizzed
oh yes very sexy Joe if you want to jizz for ne honey you can anytime sexy.
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

#111 Aug 26, 2011
Sexylisa wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a brother or a nephew and if so can nave their phone numbers and e-mails lol.
Very funny! LOL. Yes I have cousins and a brother. I have seen my brother and he takes right after dad.
longj686

Southold, NY

#112 Aug 26, 2011
Sexylisa wrote:
<quoted text> oh yes very sexy Joe if you want to jizz for ne honey you can anytime sexy.
i wanna jizz for you ;) email me longj686@yahoo.com
Been Around The Block

Columbus, GA

#113 Aug 26, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
how old are you and how big was his penis?
He was just under 8 inches (yes we did measure it) and he was my first lover a long time ago.
Been Around The Block

Columbus, GA

#114 Aug 26, 2011
Sexylisa wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it's fascinating the first time touching it abd watching it grow really big and hard and a great sense of power knowing he wants you that much his rod is like steel.
So true.
curious

Staten Island, NY

#115 Aug 26, 2011
Been Around The Block wrote:
<quoted text>
He was just under 8 inches (yes we did measure it) and he was my first lover a long time ago.
wow pretty big for a young age...do u still do him now

Reading, UK

#116 Aug 26, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny! LOL. Yes I have cousins and a brother. I have seen my brother and he takes right after dad.
Joyce honey for woman kind luv send me his number you can't have the pleasure but I could sweetie lol.
tezza

Sydney, Australia

#117 Aug 26, 2011
Sexylisa wrote:
<quoted text> Joyce honey for woman kind luv send me his number you can't have the pleasure but I could sweetie lol.
email me lisa. hilton.terry@yahoo.com.au
Join Free

Reading, UK

#118 Aug 26, 2011
tezza wrote:
<quoted text>email me lisa. hilton.terry@yahoo.com.au
. Are you a big boy Terry is yours thick abd hard?

Reading, UK

#119 Aug 26, 2011
longj686 wrote:
<quoted text>
i wanna jizz for you ;) email me longj686@yahoo.com
come on then bug boy shakesbylisa@yahoo.co.uk I wanna see you jizz really thick and fast big boy.
tezza

Sydney, Australia

#120 Aug 26, 2011
Sexylisa wrote:
<quoted text>. Are you a big boy Terry is yours thick abd hard?
well lets just say lisa, i doubt you could fit it all in your mouth.

Reading, UK

#122 Aug 26, 2011
tezza wrote:
<quoted text>well lets just say lisa, i doubt you could fit it all in your mouth.
I don't know about that I would give it a good try lol. Are we talking monster size? Come on then don't be shy tell me how big it is ? Or e-mail me a photo.
Claudia

Jacksonville, FL

#123 Aug 26, 2011
Seee, I have a story similar to Lady J's. My mom divorced my dad that was never around when I was 11. He didn't make my sister and I walk around naked or my mom, but I always heard him tell her he wanted her nipples hard whenever he saw her, so I did the same. I walked around (I developed early, had a full DD by the time I was 12) in a button up shirt and when I heard him coming into the room, I would hurry and rub my nipples to make them hard hoping he would notice me over mom. Mom would stand there and he would shove his hand down her pants and she would make noises, and I wanted him to do that to me, so soon, I started just taking my shirt off when he entered the room, and he would stop from my mom and look at me, and I could see his penis grow in his pants, that's when I really started feeling tingly. He would never get to close to me, but one day when I was in the living room, I hardly wore shirts anymore even though mom yelled at me to, he came in and sat next to me on the couch, he put his right arm around my neck and started rubbing my left nipple back and forth. I looked at his pants and my face went beat red, but I could feel my vagina pulsing, so I started undoing his pants. He told me no, but I told him I wanted to. I told him that I wanted to just feel it and see it. So, he let me and my friend had told me that you are supposed to suck on it for the filling stuff to come out. So, I bent down to suck on him and he tried to stop me, I told him I really wanted to really bad, so I could get the filling stuff and he asked me when my mother would be home and I said not for awhile, so he let me do it. I didn't mind, and he told me what to do, it was so big, I kept gagging. He taught me, no teeth and to suck like a vacuum, and to do circles with my tongue, so I learned a lot from him and thankful for his teaching me. Every once in awhile if I see him, and we're alone, I'm 28 now, he will start massaging my breasts and I will just start undoing my pants. He was my first erect penis, he was my first blow job, and he will probably forever be one of my masturbatory buddies!!! The man is a solid 9" with a lot of Girth, he's Italian, so it's a sausage, I will be honest, now that I'm older, I kind of want to ride it A LOT, especially when he's playing with my tits, my pussy is dripping wet, but I feel like that might be too incestual? Am I wrong?
badazz

El Monte, CA

#124 Aug 26, 2011
wanna c mine sexy lisa lets text its huge

Reading, UK

#125 Aug 26, 2011
badazz wrote:
wanna c mine sexy lisa lets text its huge
yes text me a photo 07413111570.

Reading, UK

#126 Aug 26, 2011
Claudia wrote:
Seee, I have a story similar to Lady J's. My mom divorced my dad that was never around when I was 11. He didn't make my sister and I walk around naked or my mom, but I always heard him tell her he wanted her nipples hard whenever he saw her, so I did the same. I walked around (I developed early, had a full DD by the time I was 12) in a button up shirt and when I heard him coming into the room, I would hurry and rub my nipples to make them hard hoping he would notice me over mom. Mom would stand there and he would shove his hand down her pants and she would make noises, and I wanted him to do that to me, so soon, I started just taking my shirt off when he entered the room, and he would stop from my mom and look at me, and I could see his penis grow in his npants, that's when I really started feeling tingly. He would never get to close to me, but one day when I was in the living room, I hardly wore shirts nanymore even though mom yelled at me to, he came in and sat next to me on the couch, he put his right arm around my neck and started rubbing my nleft nipple back and forth. I looked at his pants and my face went beat red,n but I could feel my vagina pulsing, so I started undoing his pants. He told me no, but I told him I wanted to. I told him that I wanted to just feel it and see it. So, he let me and my friend had told me that you are supposed to suck on it for the filling stuff to come out. So, I bent down to suck on him and he tried to stop me, I told him I really wanted to really bad, so I could get the filling stuff and he asked me when my mother would be home and I said not for awhile, so he let me do it. I didn't mind, and he told me what to do, it was so big, I kept gagging. He taught me, no teeth and to suck like a vacuum, and to do circles with my tongue, so I learned a lot from him and thankful for his teaching me. Every once in awhile if I see him, and we're alone, I'm 28 now, he will start massaging my breasts and I will just start undoing my pants. He was my first erect penis, he was my first blow job, and he will probably forever be one of my masturbatory buddies!!! The man is a solid 9" with a lot of Girth, he's Italian, so it's a sausage, I will be honest, now that I'm older, I kind of want to ride it A LOT, especially when he's playing with my tits, my pussy is dripping wet, but I feel like that might be too incestual? Am I wrong?
Incestual no not technically because you are not related by blood. Is he still your mums partner? As a adult he should never of touched you or looked at your naked breasts and definately not let you suck him off. Clearly you fancied him and wanted sex with him. He should not ofveven been touching your mum that way infront of you such as too make himself hard so you could see his erection. Have you ever actually had sex with him then it sounds like not a's you described wanting too ride him? If that was the situation I can't understand why he didn't yonthe full way and do you? It sounds like youbwanted his toomand if he let you suck it and told you how too make him spurt he clearly wanted and needed more sex than your mum was giving him!
tezza

Sydney, Australia

#127 Aug 26, 2011
Sexylisa wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know about that I would give it a good try lol. Are we talking monster size? Come on then don't be shy tell me how big it is ? Or e-mail me a photo.
do you spit or swallow lisa?
Been Around The Block

Columbus, GA

#128 Aug 26, 2011
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
wow pretty big for a young age...do u still do him now
He was 17 & I was 15, we screwed every chance we got for a year, then had a fight and broke up. Never got back together and I haven't seen him for a long time, I live in a different town now.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#129 May 9, 2012
The first i remember seeing was my step-fathers, I was a mid teen, 14 15, 16 or so and I overheard my mother telling a friend that he was well endowed. So I decided to spy on them one time when they thought I was out of the house and started to have sex. I remember like it was yesterday, it was summer time and in the afternoon and he'd just come home from being out of town. anyway, he and my mom were in the shower together and I got myself nice and situated outside their bedroom door, I could see everything.

They got out of the shower and I watched my mother work his 9 + inches like it was a toothpick. That was the first of many times I watched my mother and step-father doing it.

Ironically, the 2nd erection I saw ... that being the second other person, because I made sure to see my step-dad as often as I possibly could ... was my twin brothers about 2 weeks later.

Since: Apr 12

Winchester, MA

#130 May 9, 2012
lillycal wrote:
The first i remember seeing was my step-fathers, I was a mid teen, 14 15, 16 or so and I overheard my mother telling a friend that he was well endowed. So I decided to spy on them one time when they thought I was out of the house and started to have sex. I remember like it was yesterday, it was summer time and in the afternoon and he'd just come home from being out of town. anyway, he and my mom were in the shower together and I got myself nice and situated outside their bedroom door, I could see everything.
They got out of the shower and I watched my mother work his 9 + inches like it was a toothpick. That was the first of many times I watched my mother and step-father doing it.
Ironically, the 2nd erection I saw ... that being the second other person, because I made sure to see my step-dad as often as I possibly could ... was my twin brothers about 2 weeks later.
Was your twin brother well endowed as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A mothers mistake 6 min Open minded dad 117
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Dazc6226 278,041
Bunch of weird, fuxxin freaks 6 min Shahla 19
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 6 min Daddy j 4,441
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 6 min Jake 8,747
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min novinho15a18cm 378,043
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 7 min Soffer 77,799
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min sm0oth azz 159,932
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Whoop 12,920
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min wannasee1234 471,923