|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

John hard dick wrote:
<quoted text> mm how old are u know Joyce if u don't mind me asking. Do u get pretty horny easily when coming across seeing a hard dick
I am 31 now. I have 2 boys ages 10 and 12. I think with me, its a matter of who the hard penis belongs to. I like mens penises and think they are cute and nice when they are soft and hot when erect. I guess its ready for sex when hard so its hotter to look at? But I can look at pictures of naked guys with huge c0cks and really if I dont know them its just OK to see it out of curiosity. I dont get too horny over just looking. If I see a hard c0ck on a loved one its much more precious. I guess having feelings for the person makes it hotter. I many times wake up first. My husband sleeps nude. I just pull the cover over and admire is soft penis lying over to the left side like it does. It looks so sexy. If its hard which it is many mornings, I get real horny as I admire it. I have to feel it and tell him I want him tonight. Love is very big with me.
curious

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 31 now. I have 2 boys ages 10 and 12. I think with me, its a matter of who the hard penis belongs to. I like mens penises and think they are cute and nice when they are soft and hot when erect. I guess its ready for sex when hard so its hotter to look at? But I can look at pictures of naked guys with huge c0cks and really if I dont know them its just OK to see it out of curiosity. I dont get too horny over just looking. If I see a hard c0ck on a loved one its much more precious. I guess having feelings for the person makes it hotter. I many times wake up first. My husband sleeps nude. I just pull the cover over and admire is soft penis lying over to the left side like it does. It looks so sexy. If its hard which it is many mornings, I get real horny as I admire it. I have to feel it and tell him I want him tonight. Love is very big with me.
have you ever done anything sexually with your sons before?
JON55

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

mmmmm,,,it is sorta of amazing if you think about it,,,,when a mans penis GETS HARD,,,how do you feel about your sons penis',,,do you wash them,,,inspect them to be sure they are cleaning them properly
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever done anything sexually with your sons before?
OMG!NO! My sons are still boys but imwould never think of doing whatever it is your thinking?
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

JON55 wrote:
mmmmm,,,it is sorta of amazing if you think about it,,,,when a mans penis GETS HARD,,,how do you feel about your sons penis',,,do you wash them,,,inspect them to be sure they are cleaning them properly
I used to bathe them up to age 9 or so. Of course when I washed their penises and balls it caused erections every time. Boys are like men. You just go near their penis and its hard. The oldest one takes a bath with no supervision form me. The 10 year old is the type who will try to splash and not really get washed. So I have to check him out to be sure he is clean. My oldest would have a coniption if I saw his penis at his age.
JON55

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Joyce Oh,
yea ta 12 or so he is very private i bet,

has either of then seen you naked,,,,or asked to see you naked yet
Looking for sext

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to bathe them up to age 9 or so. Of course when I washed their penises and balls it caused erections every time. Boys are like men. You just go near their penis and its hard. The oldest one takes a bath with no supervision form me. The 10 year old is the type who will try to splash and not really get washed. So I have to check him out to be sure he is clean. My oldest would have a coniption if I saw his penis at his age.
Thanks for sharing Joyce. I'm sorry every discussion has to turn into something incestuous.
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

JON55 wrote:
Joyce Oh,
yea ta 12 or so he is very private i bet,
has either of then seen you naked,,,,or asked to see you naked yet
The oldest walked in on me without knocking around June. I was naked and my back was to him but I was facing my dresser mirror. I yelled at him and he ran out fast but how much of my tits, he saw in the mirror Im not sure. He obviously saw my back and ass and legs. I gave him a good smacking. I never hit the boys but that was too much. I know he knows better than to walk in on me, so I think he was hoping to see something. Well he got an eyeful!
Join Free
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Looking for sext wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing Joyce. I'm sorry every discussion has to turn into something incestuous.
I dont get all bent over it. People are curious and it is s ex discussion.
Imthink a lot of men have the impression that mothers get excited over seeing and feeling their sons erections. Maybe males think like that. Women dont think of boys and especially sons in a sexual way. At most I might notice that their penises are normal and growing as they grow. Its good to know my sons will be popular with the girls,LOl.
JON55

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

mmm,,,I would not say an eye full if you were not facing him,,,,,but now i dought her will pull that again,,,,hehe,,,,,,but would you let him "see" if he "asked" and not peeked,,,I am not taking about something incestuous,,, but the right of passage for a young man,,
Looking for sext

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont get all bent over it. People are curious and it is s ex discussion.
Imthink a lot of men have the impression that mothers get excited over seeing and feeling their sons erections. Maybe males think like that. Women dont think of boys and especially sons in a sexual way. At most I might notice that their penises are normal and growing as they grow. Its good to know my sons will be popular with the girls,LOl.
I know what you mean. I have daughters. Never think of them sexually, but I do other's daughters. Every woman is someone's daughter.:)
hung69

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

When I was we lived in a small house with only one bathroom. One day my mom was taking a bath, and I had to take a leak real bad. I knocked and she said come on in. I started to stand up and pee, then I glanced over and she had opened the curtain and was watching me. I saw her breasts for the first time ever and started getting a hard-on. She just watched me and smiled. I finished and rushed out of the bathroom.
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

JON55 wrote:
mmm,,,I would not say an eye full if you were not facing him,,,,,but now i dought her will pull that again,,,,hehe,,,,,,but would you let him "see" if he "asked" and not peeked,,,I am not taking about something incestuous,,, but the right of passage for a young man,,
I have to say seeing my ass is enough of an eyeful. He probably get a quick look in the mirror and saw one of my tits too. He didnt see me front view or my pussy wich was lucky. I wonder about kids these days with spy cams and such. I doubt if he has access to one but I better keep my eyes open. He has been paying a lot of attention to my body lately.
I wouldnt let him see me naked or show him my pussy ever. Its not for a mom to do it. He will one day be dating girls and he will find his way like we all did.
hung69

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say seeing my ass is enough of an eyeful. He probably get a quick look in the mirror and saw one of my tits too. He didnt see me front view or my pussy wich was lucky. I wonder about kids these days with spy cams and such. I doubt if he has access to one but I better keep my eyes open. He has been paying a lot of attention to my body lately.
I wouldnt let him see me naked or show him my pussy ever. Its not for a mom to do it. He will one day be dating girls and he will find his way like we all did.
Joyce, it took me a long time to learn how to please a woman. You could help your son by sitting naked with your son and demonstrating where and how to touch a woman to turn her on sexually. Tell him how it feels for a man to touch your pu**y.
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

hung69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joyce, it took me a long time to learn how to please a woman. You could help your son by sitting naked with your son and demonstrating where and how to touch a woman to turn her on sexually. Tell him how it feels for a man to touch your pu**y.
Dont you think that would only frustrate him more? Its not the job a mother does for a boy. He will,have to find out the hard way. I see him checking my legs out already if Im in shorts. He has to get his mind off that stuff.
hung69

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you think that would only frustrate him more? Its not the job a mother does for a boy. He will,have to find out the hard way. I see him checking my legs out already if Im in shorts. He has to get his mind off that stuff.
I think he will be frustrated anyway if he does not know what to do. Do you have a friend (female) who could show him how to please a woman? That is how I finally learned about good sex.

“98%right--4% wrong--I'm good!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

I was thirteen when I saw my gf's bro not only nude but masturbating then ejaculating. That was a day for so many "First time ever----!" A lot happened on that particular summer afternoon! I had by then seen my own bro nude and even my father once or twice. Never before had I seen an erection! I stood rooted to the spot and stared almost helplessly until friends bro began to move about as he cleaned up; he was fifteen at the time. Nearly two months later, I saw MY bro with a woodie and watched him get off! WHEW!! By then, I was no longer a virgin!(Gf's bro took care of my cherrie one fine day; a day or two after he popped her!s):)
Looking for sext

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

blushin grl wrote:
I was thirteen when I saw my gf's bro not only nude but masturbating then ejaculating. That was a day for so many "First time ever----!" A lot happened on that particular summer afternoon! I had by then seen my own bro nude and even my father once or twice. Never before had I seen an erection! I stood rooted to the spot and stared almost helplessly until friends bro began to move about as he cleaned up; he was fifteen at the time. Nearly two months later, I saw MY bro with a woodie and watched him get off! WHEW!! By then, I was no longer a virgin!(Gf's bro took care of my cherrie one fine day; a day or two after he popped her!s):)
How old are you now?

“98%right--4% wrong--I'm good!!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Looking for sext wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you now?
I am now twenty years. You?
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

JON55 wrote:
Joyce Oh,
whne did you first see a hard one,,cumming,,,whos was it
My first serious BF. We were on maybe our third date in a wooded trail we have nearby. We started making out and he was feeling my tits and I felt his c0ck inside his pants. It was so hard it made me hot. He unzipped and pulled it out and I played with it untill I saw juice leaking out. I was so dumb I thought that was it. I stoped and he said keep going and then he came and it shot out all over the place. I was like holy sh--t. I knew stuff had to come out but never knew how much and how far it goes. It was a thrill that first time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min lets do it 44,969
Stockport gay 3 min only girl 4
ukudla igolo ube ukhothwa umthondo kumnandi 69 (May '12) 3 min clean guy 4 ladies 1,101
tribute my 27 y/o wife's nn pics on Skype -unlo... 3 min Dac207 3
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Jazsi 9,951
32 F Ask me anything you want. I will answer tr... 3 min staceyGstring 856
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min mehran 464,231
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min pantielover76 270,248
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min KKk9009 368,337
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min 21 m uk 154,371

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search