WHY do Asian Women like White Men?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#3 Oct 8, 2006
Jenny wrote:
Ok, i know, this subject is getting tiresome, but i just want ot know. Is it for a greencard for those of you stuck in China/Asia? And whats the reason if you're in America and dating together. I just see so many AF/WM relationships, and i just wondered. That is all.
I wonder what part of the USA you are in. There seem to be areas with more asians than others. I know that Seattle has quite a few.

I thnk some are loking for an entrty into the USA or Canda with no feling behind it.(green card).

But I also know that life in CHINA and other Asian countries is not always so easy for their women . they are treated in the old-fashioned ways (ie. women are not respected as being equal in the marriage). I know that mistresses are more common (accepted, but I am sure despised by the wives). ANd if a women is over 30 and either divored or never married, her chances of getting married are very small ... even their men in the 40's will prefer to re-marry a woman under 30.

And yes, as our respondant above says in his joking manner .. the average asian man does tend to be smaller (over there) than whites or blacks.(I get this info first-hand from the several asian GF's I have had. It is also clearly evident in their porn).

ALso, in some cases, those countries are very poor, and green card or not, moving to the USA/Canada is major upgrade in lifestyle.
uglyperceivedasi angirl

Auburn Hills, MI

#4 Oct 9, 2006
I have found some asian, latino, and blacks guys to be just attractive as white guys. For me it's the way they carry themselves and their personality. Sometimes you find the most weak looking guys to have the most interesting conservations with. When i was green as they say i judge with looks, but as i am getting older looks don't matter but values, personality and the kindness of the heart matters.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#5 Oct 10, 2006
uglyperceivedasiangirl wrote:
I have found some asian, latino, and blacks guys to be just attractive as white guys. For me it's the way they carry themselves and their personality. Sometimes you find the most weak looking guys to have the most interesting conservations with. When i was green as they say i judge with looks, but as i am getting older looks don't matter but values, personality and the kindness of the heart matters.
I think your commnets are proving the intellignce that Dianne did not see. YOu sound very wise. Yes, people with good looks and charm often manage to hide the truth, while those with average looks have to rely on their brain and their actions to compete with the others who rely on superfical things only .... The "weak, average looking" often turn out to be the good ones because they have taken more effort to mold themselves that way.

Make make reference to your age indirectly but I cannot guess .. how old are you? You seem to be over 30????
uglyperceivedasi angirl

Auburn Hills, MI

#6 Oct 10, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your commnets are proving the intellignce that Dianne did not see. YOu sound very wise. Yes, people with good looks and charm often manage to hide the truth, while those with average looks have to rely on their brain and their actions to compete with the others who rely on superfical things only .... The "weak, average looking" often turn out to be the good ones because they have taken more effort to mold themselves that way.
Make make reference to your age indirectly but I cannot guess .. how old are you? You seem to be over 30????
Yea people sometimes say i act, debate or worry about things that seems too old of mature for my age. I am only in my early twenties, but i think knowledge can be abtain at a young age. Some say the older you get the wiser you are but i think it a bunch of bull. It depends on the person.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#7 Oct 10, 2006
uglyperceivedasiangirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea people sometimes say i act, debate or worry about things that seems too old of mature for my age. I am only in my early twenties, but i think knowledge can be abtain at a young age. Some say the older you get the wiser you are but i think it a bunch of bull. It depends on the person.
SOrry, but it is NOT bull.

You have more to learn than you think, and that was proven just by you saying what you said.

IT is one thing to have knowledge. IT is another matter entirely to know what to do with that knowledge, and that is wisdom.

No matter how smart you are to begin with, you learn throughout your life as you gain experinces and education into your 40's, 60's and even 70's. YOu learn every day of your life. Even if you have a lot of wisdom at age 25, you will be even more wise 10 years from now.

Believe me.

WHen I was 25 I thought I knew everything I needed to know. Boy was I wrong. And I hear this from everyone I know, so I know it is true.(I am now in my 40's)
uglyperceivedasi angirl

Auburn Hills, MI

#8 Oct 10, 2006
In my opinionit a bunch of bullwhack, see some older people chose to obtain wrong information and a kid chose to think for themselves. Tell me who are the wiser ones?
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9 Oct 10, 2006
uglyperceivedasiangirl wrote:
In my opinionit a bunch of bullwhack, see some older people chose to obtain wrong information and a kid chose to think for themselves. Tell me who are the wiser ones?
Hello AsiansAreBeautiful,

Answer me this question.... Will you know more in ten years than you know now? If the asnwer is yes, that means you will also be wiser in ten years than you are now.

YOur point applies to individual situations, and of course you are correct. THere are SOME very smart/wise young poeple and some pretty stupid older poeple.

I was speaking in general terms ... but I also tried to make this point that each INDIVIDUAL grows more knowledgeable and wiser as they age.
Hawk

AOL

#10 Oct 10, 2006
uglyperceived has numerous grammatical errors.

Ever since the evil-Dianne-commie came here, it's been bad English all the way!
Join Free
Selcuk

Samsun, Turkey

#11 Oct 11, 2006
simple easy...
since the end of 2nd WW, the white race is broadcasted as the attractive, sexy, superior kind.

White race already was financially superior, so it was widely accepted that they are better husbands...

Media has a big role...

Plus there is the size issue...

really, I would go for a white person if I were asian too...
Hawk

AOL

#13 Oct 11, 2006
Selcuk wrote:
simple easy...
since the end of 2nd WW, the white race is broadcasted as the attractive, sexy, superior kind.
White race already was financially superior, so it was widely accepted that they are better husbands...
Media has a big role...
Plus there is the size issue...
really, I would go for a white person if I were asian too...
It ain't just Asians, it's also gay black men who chase after gay white men like bees to honey! All gay men or any race prefer white men for economics and status.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#14 Oct 12, 2006
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't just Asians, it's also gay black men who chase after gay white men like bees to honey! All gay men or any race prefer white men for economics and status.
HAwk, can I suggest you at least TRY to stay on topic. THis thread is about heterosexual issues. There are other threads to cover gay issues ....
MEI

Provincetown, MA

#15 Oct 13, 2006
The same people who are dumb at 25 are still dumb at 35. It doesn't change.
phantom slasher

UK

#16 Oct 18, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
HAwk, can I suggest you at least TRY to stay on topic. THis thread is about heterosexual issues. There are other threads to cover gay issues ....
he won't! the whole world is a big pink chatroom to him. He thinks all the heteros are in the closet, waiting to be released by a fairy godfather like him. The trouble is he is one of those practising homosexuals , not very good at it yet. he needs a strong man to take him in hand. he is getting a grip on himself, but still thinks all men are gay, so he won't stay off the hetero topics.
Jimmy Shirley

AOL

#17 Oct 23, 2006
White men used to date a lot of black women before the advent and arrival of the Oriental women. Even in ancient Greek society, white men had children with black women more and even Jesus was believed to be secretly seeing a black Sheba before being apprehended and kicked out in the groin.
MrDarryl

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Oct 23, 2006
uglyperceivedasiangirl wrote:
In my opinionit a bunch of bullwhack, see some older people chose to obtain wrong information and a kid chose to think for themselves. Tell me who are the wiser ones?
If you are under 25...you will change, period. You are basing your comments on your life so far, but you haven't been able to see enough in your 20 some years. Now I could be wrong, but if you are dating by personality and not looks like you used to, it probably means you didn't get what you wanted already and now you are changing your tactics to get just that, but you have to be attracted by looking first. I know it isn't AS important as it was before, but the looks count in a huge way towards making that first step at least for most women. When you get older you will realize that you are dealing with the OK factor until you realize that you may have something. The more attractive you are the more choices there are, which makes it more difficult to choose, so you must be open to many partners. The least attractive people deal more with peoples minds, because they are sometimes victims of dating abuse mostly by men.
Hawk

AOL

#19 Oct 23, 2006
MrDarryl wrote:
<quoted text>
The more attractive you are the more choices there are, which makes it more difficult to choose, so you must be open to many partners. The least attractive people deal more with peoples minds, because they are sometimes victims of dating abuse mostly by men.
Unattractive women can't get dates with men. But unattractive men face the same problem.
Jaclyn

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2006
Selcuk wrote:
Plus there is the size issue...
really, I would go for a white person if I were asian too...
I am an Asian girl living in the USA. Sure I agree that size DOES matter, but you can't base it on that alone. I've dated a mixture of race including Hispanic, Indian, Black, White,German,Italian and couple of Asians. From what i can conclude from the people I had dated, Yes Asian size are smaller then most. However, it does not mean they suck in bed. One of the Asian guy I've been with even thou his thing is quite small then most that I've been with he really knows how to please me. He always make sure I'm well taken care of and satisfied before he pursue his own pleasure. He always tell me I only cum after you cum. Then went it comes to the actually sex, he is amazing. You know what they say it's not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean.(or something like that). Then when it come to my white boyfriend, I remember the first time I seem it I was amaze. It was by far the biggest I've had. However when it comes to sex, I have to admit it suck. This is coming for a guy who had multiple partners before. Not only does he don't take the time out to make sure I'm satisfied, his movement was all off. As time goes by however, I did kept telling him what he's doing wrong and yes he did improve over time. Then again, it seem like most guys have this pride about them that they don't take sex criticism very lightly. They don't want to hear from their partner that they suck in bed or had better. So what's the point of someone having a big penis if he doesn't know how to use it the right way. Sure if you can find someone who have a big size and know how to take care of you in bed, then he's a keeper but that's not always the case.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#21 Dec 1, 2006
Jaclyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an Asian girl living in the USA. Sure I agree that size DOES matter, but you can't base it on that alone. I've dated a mixture of race including Hispanic, Indian, Black, White,German,Italian and couple of Asians. From what i can conclude from the people I had dated, Yes Asian size are smaller then most. However, it does not mean they suck in bed. One of the Asian guy I've been with even thou his thing is quite small then most that I've been with he really knows how to please me. He always make sure I'm well taken care of and satisfied before he pursue his own pleasure. He always tell me I only cum after you cum. Then went it comes to the actually sex, he is amazing. You know what they say it's not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean.(or something like that). Then when it come to my white boyfriend, I remember the first time I seem it I was amaze. It was by far the biggest I've had. However when it comes to sex, I have to admit it suck. This is coming for a guy who had multiple partners before. Not only does he don't take the time out to make sure I'm satisfied, his movement was all off. As time goes by however, I did kept telling him what he's doing wrong and yes he did improve over time. Then again, it seem like most guys have this pride about them that they don't take sex criticism very lightly. They don't want to hear from their partner that they suck in bed or had better. So what's the point of someone having a big penis if he doesn't know how to use it the right way. Sure if you can find someone who have a big size and know how to take care of you in bed, then he's a keeper but that's not always the case.
That was a great first-hand account. It makes the point very well.

Can you think, in inches or centimeters, how big the biggest guy was, and the smallest?

Were you originally born in an asian country or born in the USA? HOw old are you now? HOw do you feel about the sexual attitudes in your home country, if you know them?
Jaclyn

United States

#22 Dec 1, 2006
Well the biggest guy was no porn star big, but I'm a petite Asian girl. I remember how it was still pretty hard for me to even put half of it in my mouth. It wasn't just long it was very thick also. Then for the smallest, I probably can cover it all with one hand. So probably 5in at max, and for the thickness it was probably just half of the white guy. Even so, the Asian guy really know how to use it well. He knows how to touch me the right way very time. I always tell him he's the best I ever had, and he would never believe me because he knows himself that it's pretty small. However I was not joking, I really meant it. Like the black guy that i was once with, his was pretty big also, however his idea of sex hardly ever last longer then five mins. Most of the time it's more then two. Sure it felt good for the actual two whole min, but come on, two mins?

I was originally born in Vietnam, however we came to the US when I was 7, so I'm pretty much Americanize. Right now I'm 22. My parent are pretty much very old school. They don't understand the idea of ever having more then one partner in your lifetime. It's okay for guys to have multiple girlfriends, but not for women. My mom always said once you been touch by a guy, you're no longer attractive to other guys. They will see you as being already "used". If you have sex before married, that's bringing disgrace to your whole family. Then you're force to married him, and if you don't it's hard to get anyone else too. Maybe your next boyfriend is generous and don't care, but you'll have a very difficult time getting his family to accept you.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#24 Dec 1, 2006
Jaclyn wrote:
Well the biggest guy was no porn star big, but I'm a petite Asian girl. I remember how it was still pretty hard for me to even put half of it in my mouth. It wasn't just long it was very thick also. Then for the smallest, I probably can cover it all with one hand. So probably 5in at max, and for the thickness it was probably just half of the white guy. Even so, the Asian guy really know how to use it well. He knows how to touch me the right way very time. I always tell him he's the best I ever had, and he would never believe me because he knows himself that it's pretty small. However I was not joking, I really meant it. Like the black guy that i was once with, his was pretty big also, however his idea of sex hardly ever last longer then five mins. Most of the time it's more then two. Sure it felt good for the actual two whole min, but come on, two mins?
I was originally born in Vietnam, however we came to the US when I was 7, so I'm pretty much Americanize. Right now I'm 22. My parent are pretty much very old school. They don't understand the idea of ever having more then one partner in your lifetime. It's okay for guys to have multiple girlfriends, but not for women. My mom always said once you been touch by a guy, you're no longer attractive to other guys. They will see you as being already "used". If you have sex before married, that's bringing disgrace to your whole family. Then you're force to married him, and if you don't it's hard to get anyone else too. Maybe your next boyfriend is generous and don't care, but you'll have a very difficult time getting his family to accept you.
I would guess then that your parents don't know about your boyfrineds? THey think you're still a virgin? The beliefs about virginity I have heard from many other asian women.

I knew a chinese girl in high school , her parents dressed her very conservatively .. in fact it almost looked like a private school girl's outfit. After getting teased, she secretly got some more fashionable clothes (in fact some of it was somewhat sexy, as was she) and she would change at the beginning and end of each school day.

SO, the biggest guy was how much longer than the small guy 2 inches, 3 inches? I'm just trying to get an idea .. the porn stars are like 7 to 10 inches.

I have a very petite asian GF and she says the same ... to her an average white guy is big compared to what she was used to before.

I hear the same complaints as you say about the 2-minute man ... size means nothing if you can't use it to satisfy the woman properly.

I used to practice keeping going without coming for as long as possible ... it got to the point where I could go for over an hour if needed .. although most women come in 20 minutes or so. Even that can be controlled, but some women said that if they get past the moment when they are about to orgasm they can't get back to that level again so the opprtunity is lost, so the guy needs to learn to read when she is about to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 3 min darksausage6969 10,323
Gf/wife pics to shoot over 3 min Noahsd 16
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min scatman26 651,970
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min adrimenendez69 673,073
Gay Snapchat Ireland (Dec '13) 3 min Snapchat 2,463
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Hotuk 51,031
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min eti3nn3111 86,127
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min ben13888 306,552
More from around the web