Weirdest place you ever jacked off

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JerkOff

Oceanside, NY

#1 May 23, 2009
The weirdest place I ever jacked off was inside a pool. What is yours?????
tanboi

Gainesville, GA

#2 May 24, 2009
women's restroom sitting in a stall.
Ron

AOL

#3 May 24, 2009
I did it in my mom's bedroom and using her panties. One of her used panty I put it on my face and inhale her sex smell, and another of her panty I used it to rub my shaft. Those are the best orgasms. I hope I get caught by mom one of these days.
seviercnty

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 24, 2009
in an elevator
Perv

Sedalia, MO

#5 May 24, 2009
In a church

Since: May 09

UK

#6 May 24, 2009
On a train.
Bigus Dickus

Oakville, Canada

#7 May 24, 2009
school library twice, in class once, once in the car on a road trip.
waterboy

Green Bay, WI

#8 May 24, 2009
While driving my truck.

I was traveling a long distance, and just had too.
I was thinking about having sex, sex, sex....
Join Free
tanboi

Gainesville, GA

#9 May 24, 2009
Ron wrote:
I did it in my mom's bedroom and using her panties. One of her used panty I put it on my face and inhale her sex smell, and another of her panty I used it to rub my shaft. Those are the best orgasms. I hope I get caught by mom one of these days.
thats soooo hot!!!!! ever jack in your mom's bathroom?
waterboy

Green Bay, WI

#10 May 24, 2009
shilling wrote:
On a train.
I done it on a train also. It's great. I'm taking another ride this fall. I expect to do even more, if you know what I mean???????

You never know what you find at a "Train Depot" also??????????
waterboy

Green Bay, WI

#11 May 24, 2009
shilling wrote:
On a train.
One more thing!

I had a "sleeper car" which had two beds. I ran into this guy who did not have one. We had a few drinks, and I asked him to sleep in the other bed if he wanted too. He did. Nothing gay happen that night, but I told him after we had gotten in our beds, that I going to j/o. He laughed while I shot my load.

Since: May 09

UK

#12 May 24, 2009
waterboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I done it on a train also. It's great. I'm taking another ride this fall. I expect to do even more, if you know what I mean???????
You never know what you find at a "Train Depot" also??????????
An empty train carriage late at night, 20 minutes before the next stop. They didn't have those damn cameras on the train at the time but for some that might make it all the more of a turn on.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#13 May 24, 2009
while walking to my apartment one morning after coming from the bar, i jacked on the car hood of this hot neighbor girl that lived in the same apartment building.
waterboy

Green Bay, WI

#14 May 24, 2009
Lookingforfun93 wrote:
while walking to my apartment one morning after coming from the bar, i jacked on the car hood of this hot neighbor girl that lived in the same apartment building.
That's hot dude! Did you leave it there?????

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#15 May 24, 2009
waterboy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hot dude! Did you leave it there?????
hahahah yeah i left my load on the hood of her car. never did hear anything about it, so either she didnt notice or didnt know what it was hahahaha
Theater Boy

United States

#16 May 24, 2009
It wasn't me, but someone dumped his load in the coin return bucket of this machine that gives you tokens for a dollar back in a Adult Video Arcade I was visiting. The reason I know is I put in my dollar bill, heard the four tokens fall and reached in to get them and got a handful of jizz. Damn! I knew right away what it was! Anything that's wet or shines back in those places is jizz. Don't know which is worse: the sticky floors or the jizz on the screens.
Get real

Lexington, KY

#17 May 24, 2009
Theater Boy wrote:
It wasn't me, but someone dumped his load in the coin return bucket of this machine that gives you tokens for a dollar back in a Adult Video Arcade I was visiting. The reason I know is I put in my dollar bill, heard the four tokens fall and reached in to get them and got a handful of jizz. Damn! I knew right away what it was! Anything that's wet or shines back in those places is jizz. Don't know which is worse: the sticky floors or the jizz on the screens.
lol, wot a waste of jizzzz
Theater Boy

United States

#18 May 24, 2009
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, wot a waste of jizzzz
Get real, you sound like a man after my own heart. I hate to waste my load on the floor or in tissue. I would love to give you about five healthy big c*m shots deep in your throat and then milk out every last drop on your tongue. They tell me my c*m is tasty, dude. No drinking or heavy food to ruin the flavor, I guess.
DAVID

Telford, UK

#19 May 24, 2009
in a swiming pool!
Get real

Lexington, KY

#20 May 24, 2009
Theater Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real, you sound like a man after my own heart. I hate to waste my load on the floor or in tissue. I would love to give you about five healthy big c*m shots deep in your throat and then milk out every last drop on your tongue. They tell me my c*m is tasty, dude. No drinking or heavy food to ruin the flavor, I guess.
I wud love that too , but I do like to give as much as I get, and got a lot of pressure behind the squirt, so if I'm ever down that way , I will look you and backroadboy up for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min bumbo6 806,861
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min gayboy 787,708
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 2 min jzksnsj 8,427
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min robster1988 387,465
Over 40, what's the youngest girl would you f*ck? 2 min tom 82
Hal is s peado 3 min Slaughter 913
Dirty ki...k 3 min villain77 110,039
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Urtypicalgirlxo 108,960
More from around the web