Bromsgrove, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

becky wrote:
Add me on bbm 28D47272 I play question game where you can ask me anything and it stays between me and the person ?
I just want to talk and maybe "play"
Mackinzie Roberts

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

hey wrote:
<quoted text>scotsboy27, snap me babe, u use 3 huh?!
i use 3what?
jessica134987

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

The most public place for me was probably infront of an ice cream van at a fair
AshleyPikaGurl

Pleasanton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Does th storage room in restaurant counttt???:////
teen dude

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

AshleyPikaGurl wrote:
Does th storage room in restaurant counttt???:////
how old are you?
_horny

Derby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

17 wbu
Shnibershnab

Brick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Mackinzie Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>i use 3what?
wanna chat and exchange pix snapchat above
Join Free
Kelsey

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

today my boyfriend and I went on a roof and f***ed hard and loud. these teenage boys came and watched us. we kept going until he came inside me and I squirted 3 times.(;
J Randy

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

The wife luvs to be fingered in public. On date night or when we go on vacation the no panty rule is always in effect. The more people around the more she enjoys it. Ki k is randy.dad
Jacklad

Orpington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Love fingering girls in public
Casey

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Ya Ikr I'm 15 and Casey I'm not that Guy he's weird
Ashley

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

My bf fingered me in the car, on the way to my grandmother's house. I was sitting beside him and i felt something on my clit...it was his hand! He did it so hard, i came in about 2 minutes! The worst part was my mother...she saw me...omg...i lauhg about it still.
Guess Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

We were at a friends house drinking one night. There was a room of bout 6 guys and myself,I was sitting in between my bf and his cousin when my bf started fingering me. He always knew just the right spots to make me cream fast and after about 20 minutes of intense fingering I could not control myself anymore and started shaking and let out a strangled moan. His cousin turned and asked him if my pussy was soaked yet and he told him to feel for himself! I was shocked and kinda pissed too, then he slid 3 of his fingers up in me so swiftly it was all I could do not to scream out in the room of people. He was hard and fast about it and in less than 2 minutes his whole hand was dripping with my juices. He pulled his fingers out of me and shoved them in my bf's mouth and said "Feel how wet your bitch got for me?" That was when I noticed everyone was watching and most were hard, I got scared and we went to a bedroom and locked the door so he could finish me off.
JohnG

Wolfeboro, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

My wife wanted to stay a virgin until she was married, but by no means meant she wasn't a horny girl. She love to tease and love to get off. When we would kiss, and I put my hand between my legs, she would open them up and I would finger her. When we were out and about, she would ask me to "scratch her pussy" for her. She would get a wonderful smile. We were in a store, with her mom and she gets me behind a cloths rack and tells me to do it quickly. I put my finger in her and she starts doing a pelvic thrust on it. Her mom comes up behind her and says something like, are you having fun? Gives her and I a dirty look. Sandy, my now wife, Drags her boobs on me and tells her mom she needs to use the bathroom. Everyone knew what she was doing, it was kind of embarrassing for all of us. As we got a bit older, she would sit on my hand and I would go up her skirt and inside her panties to make her feel good. Her dad is a minister and during his services, we would do that. We have been married for 10 years and she still loves to be fingered
My experiences

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Ihad came over to my bf's (now ex)'s house it was around 4 in the afternoon. I had met his mother for the first time and I had came over for dinner. They didn't trust us to stay at home by ourselves so they took us to the store with them which was awkward to be in the car with them... When we were in the store they split us up I went with one parent and he went with the other. But we went wandering around food lion until wel found each other and we made out for a few seconds and then we went to where we were supposed to be. Thenafter two minutes we left the store. As soon as we got back we went to the pool. I knew something was going to happen I could just feel it. We got to the pool there was lots of little kids there so he jumped in he pool and I sat at the edge. He told me to get in the water but I didn't so be pulled me in and be pressed me against the wall and we made out or a few minutes then he pulled me to 7 feet and we made out for a few minutes then I felt him get hard I gues he knew that I was going to try to run away from him that's why he pulled me into 7 ft and I could make a scene because there were little kids right there. Then idk how he did it but he made me really horny and he started to rub me and I started to moan really softly and then I felt him get even harder
It was 6 pm all the kids left so we went all the way down to 3 feet he laid me down on the stairs and we made out and her stuck his finger in my p**** and I screamed I couldn't help myself. It felt soo good and then as soon as I really started reaching the climax these 3 women came in with 6 kids. I was angry and then all of a sudden they started talking about condoms... Like wtf
Then We left bcuz dinner was ready when we got into the house, he squeezed my butt and after that we acted like nuthing ever happened
Fun guy

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Any horny girls loved to be fingered in public sex me 178-052-48989 I love to talk about it I'm so hard

“Love to be loved.”

Since: Oct 13

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

I have fingered my wife in the car at shopping center car park and didn't care who watched.
Luvsbikinis

Colchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Wow this is sexy. 28/m. Ladies want to chat? K! K above. Bbm 7b41bbfb. Let's chat.

“Love to be loved.”

Since: Oct 13

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

I would love to finger my wife in front of another man, and open her vulva for him to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6190 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min melb-hotty-69 422,015
busty milf needs to be rated 4 min austin 5
nude pictures exchange? 4 min missfun9 10
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Zander 123,193
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Hey girls 227,233
Rate my boob.s 4 min asymonds224 68
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Kdatrey 313,524
Snapchat names 5 min bercik69 5,805
•••