Cambridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Judged:

White skin is disgusting, blondes look girly. No true human being would want melanin deficient barbarians who will die out in 200yrd in their pure gene pool.

Southern europeans are acceptable since the arabs left their investment after the invasions, conquests and occupations of the Caliphates.

“Monogamy Rocks”

Since: Nov 08

CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Judged:

OMG… LOL… this thread is ludicrous. I’m not sure what is more troubling… that men actually engage in this behavior… or are simply capable of fantasizing about the behavior. Hopefully this is just a couple of guys pulling each other’s chain.
Maria

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Rationality on hold wrote:
OMG… LOL… this thread is ludicrous. I’m not sure what is more troubling… that men actually engage in this behavior… or are simply capable of fantasizing about the behavior. Hopefully this is just a couple of guys pulling each other’s chain.
Rationality, do you really think these cuckold husbands aren't bullshitting us???? Hey, i may let my friends, with whom i have sex, ejaculate in me but i am on pills and am not having any babies my husband doesn't give me. What kind of family is created by these people? i see confusion for the children. i hate to be negative and judge this behavior, but i just can't help worrying about the children and the stability of the marriages. My husband does not understand why being degraded by a wife and her lover turns these men on. I see active or latent homosexuality at play here. do you?? one guy is literally drooling over his wife's "bull". i feel ashamed at my reaction to this because i swore to keep an open mind. oh well, i guess i am not as open minded as i hoped. i just could not treat my husband is such a cruel manner and i would have no respect for him if he let me.

“Monogamy Rocks”

Since: Nov 08

CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
Rationality, do you really think these cuckold husbands aren't bullshitting us???? Hey, i may let my friends, with whom i have sex, ejaculate in me but i am on pills and am not having any babies my husband doesn't give me. What kind of family is created by these people? i see confusion for the children. i hate to be negative and judge this behavior, but i just can't help worrying about the children and the stability of the marriages. My husband does not understand why being degraded by a wife and her lover turns these men on. I see active or latent homosexuality at play here. do you?? one guy is literally drooling over his wife's "bull". i feel ashamed at my reaction to this because i swore to keep an open mind. oh well, i guess i am not as open minded as i hoped. i just could not treat my husband is such a cruel manner and i would have no respect for him if he let me.
There is nothing wrong with being open minded “and” having limits on what you personally think is appropriate. This simply struck a similar nerve on both of us…

I acknowledge the right to just about any activity so long as it is legal, safe, and consensual… but I do, as you, draw a line on the impact (assuming there is any validity to these rambling posts) to innocent children.

Since: Feb 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

SuperiorLol wrote:
White skin is disgusting, blondes look girly. No true human being would want melanin deficient barbarians who will die out in 200yrd in their pure gene pool.
Southern europeans are acceptable since the arabs left their investment after the invasions, conquests and occupations of the Caliphates.
Egads.

Since: Feb 08

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Judged:

striker wrote:
<quoted text>
So are there actually a lot of Indian women who would prefer to be impregnated by whites rather than their own husbands? and by the looks of it, the husbands approve?
Certainly Sir Stryker!!!!
infact, in our country, Fair Skin is Considered Divine!!! and we crave for Fair Skin, The Light Complex and we would do anything for the same!!!!one strong reason can be that we have been consistently Defeated and been slaves/servants of Light Skinned MEN!!!
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Hahahaha. Im pretty shocked to read the comments. But I guess as long as everything is consentual and everyone is happy its cool. But damn.
contraman

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2009

Judged:

Read this on another thread, & I think it REALLY good. The VERY heavily pregnant wife, her impregnator, & the cuckold husband in the room, the first 2 naked, & the impregnator gently & lovingly carressing the swollen belly of the cuckoldress, whilst the 2 of them enjoy a nice long slow french kiss; & all the while the cuckoldress gently rubbing her lover's MASSIVE cock! The husband stood there, being made to watch!
SO lovely, SO romantic & SO sexy! Anyone else agree? Anyone done anything like it before?Besharm, would YOR wife do this with her BLOND STUD?
Join Free

Since: Feb 08

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2009

Judged:

contraman wrote:
Read this on another thread, & I think it REALLY good. The VERY heavily pregnant wife, her impregnator, & the cuckold husband in the room, the first 2 naked, & the impregnator gently & lovingly carressing the swollen belly of the cuckoldress, whilst the 2 of them enjoy a nice long slow french kiss; & all the while the cuckoldress gently rubbing her lover's MASSIVE cock! The husband stood there, being made to watch!
SO lovely, SO romantic & SO sexy! Anyone else agree? Anyone done anything like it before?Besharm, would YOR wife do this with her BLOND STUD?
ofcourse!!! but, i would be forced to Kneel Down and Lick His FEET!!!! And Kiss HIS Feet as Gratitude!!!
The Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

Opiates. Actually, to be precise, endorphins.

Fear, submission, pain all produce these things. It's natural for a human male to desire "protect" his female from another male. But if it is surpressed in some way (acutally or psyhcologically), as in he is bound, or he witnesses "rough sex" between a stranger and his wife (rape fantasy), the mind will tend to release endorphins.

Similarily a female having sex with a stranger with an overly large organ will feel pain, fear, helplessness especially if their "male protector" watches passively or is bound helplessly etc.

I don't know whether natural endorphins are addictive, but from what I've seen of this lifestyle they might be. Plus there may be other drugs involved as well, but probably not as a rule.

Sociologically though, I think the dominant group is getting the better part of the deal for they are literally putting certain men of another ethnicity "out to stud" for thier own pleasure when these men might be better off living more productive lives, strengthening their own famalies, and working towards building stronger more adaptable communities.

contraman

Portadown, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Son of the slut wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you mate. I am Indian. My mother is slut & her boss is white. she sleeps with her white boss & not only that his boss pass her on to his other white men. At the same time she does not sleep with any fellow Indians. But again these are few incidences. You can't just generalise it.
I admire your honesty. But what is your dad's position in all this? Does he know that his wife is a slut? Is he a wife watcher, getting turned on by watching his Indian wife with white men? Have YOU watched your mother being serviced? If not, would you like to? And why does she not go with Indian men?
I agree, experiences like yours are not the norm, but are WONDERFULLY exciting!
contraman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

besharm vinay wrote:
<quoted text>
ofcourse!!! but, i would be forced to Kneel Down and Lick His FEET!!!! And Kiss HIS Feet as Gratitude!!!
Hi! Have you checked out, just Google 'cuckold connection tribe'? I've only just discovered it, & it seems interesting. But to post messages, you have to 'sign in', which I've not done so far.
Check it out!
contraman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

Cuckolds Hal & Ryan? Not heard from you for awhile?
contraman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

Rationality on hold wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with being open minded “and” having limits on what you personally think is appropriate. This simply struck a similar nerve on both of us…
I acknowledge the right to just about any activity so long as it is legal, safe, and consensual… but I do, as you, draw a line on the impact (assuming there is any validity to these rambling posts) to innocent children.
I fully agree! Children, whether born to couples, or 'cuckold children' HAVE to be loved & wanted!
Aslo, my own mantra on sexuality is quite simple, rather like yours I think---"ANY sexual acts done in private between 2 or more adult human beings should be acceptable"
This means that you do NOT flaunt your sexuality in public, NO paedophilia, NO necrophilia, NO bestiality---the ONLY (I think) contentuous item included is incest, which per the above definition would be OK! I'm not sure about that one, but of course a close incestious PREGNANCY (father/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister) would be TOTALLY abhorent!
You see, essentially people who read/post here are in one form or other,'libertines'!
contraman

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

Sorry, I forgot the word 'consenting' above---so it should be 'consenting adult human beings'. Which means that 'rape', like paedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality & such like are TOTALLY unacceptable!
Son of the slut

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire your honesty. But what is your dad's position in all this? Does he know that his wife is a slut? Is he a wife watcher, getting turned on by watching his Indian wife with white men? Have YOU watched your mother being serviced? If not, would you like to? And why does she not go with Indian men?
I agree, experiences like yours are not the norm, but are WONDERFULLY exciting!
My Dad lives in another country & he is not aware of mum's affair & I don't want Dad to know as it might break their marriage. well, I have seen my mom while she was shagged by Dad's friend. I am not sure why my mom does not like Indians but look like she likes well endowed man & obviously Indians are below average when it comes to dick size & all the condoms available are over sized for Indian men.
anonymous

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Are all white people stupid ?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont blame you for feeling this way.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

anonymous wrote:
Are all white people stupid ?
No, just the stupid white people are stupid.
Indian_cuck_hubb y

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Judged:

Hi,

Not sure if this forum is still active. Insight of everyone's views and comments, I want to insist that Cuckoldry happens in real life and today's modern & open minded lifestyle makes that experience very comfortable for couples.

I am 30 years old married Indian male based in UK. My lovely wife is Indian too and she is 28 years old. We got married 2 years back. My wife was 7 months pregnant from her White Lover when we got married. Her White Lover JOHN was my senior colleague in office. In fact John is the one who brought myself & Nita (My wife) together. John was in Live in relation with my wife for 5 years, and she was pregnant. John never wanted to marry and settle as family man. He saw a stable, loyal & responsible and future husband in me; for her lover & nice father for their lovechild.

John sent my self & Nita on a trip for 5 days to let us know each other and see whether we can see each other as life partners, and it only took me 3 days to decide that Nita will be my better half.

Myself & Nita and very happy together. we lead happy and satisfied married life and we both are proud to be a parent of healthy, intelligent & wonderful white baby girl.

Prasad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5527 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
older gay guys/dads wanted for skype to chat (Apr '12) 2 min Badman4boycub 7,576
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min bangyadead 241,466
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Hot Asian 435,604
Pinoy Gay/Bi Skype/Zoom Sex 3 min paulee 7
Message Me Usernames (Nov '13) 3 min MessageMe British Girl 15
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min JFR 14,243
busty milf on skype now 4 min Whiskyman 169
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min 21 M USA 133,086
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Hey 330,935
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 18 min Defective5473 2,248
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000